Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance intends to reintroduce the coin ... Another proposal to delete the zeros

19 minutes ago, screwball said:

I will still be here even if it’s 2049

Unfortunately I’ll be dead but if the Good Lord Jesus has not returned by then , there will be a lot of hurting people helped! My heirs know what My wishes are and my money and direction is  already in a trust fund! 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, I find this story very interesting after posting this post, I was watching Evangelist Perry Stone, he was preaching from Israel on prophetic rumors that are not true! I know a lot of people including me that believe the dinar rv is going to be a major blessing, in the fact we will be able to help a lot of hurting people! Well in his broadcast today 8-25-19, he openly brings up the Iraq dinar! Saying about 10 years ago men were approaching Pastors and other lay people telling them to invest in the dinar, which I did. I didn’t hear this at my church but I did hear it from friends that are very active in their church, that heard about the dinar at their churches! So I know that part of Perry’s story is true. In his assessment he says this investment in the dinar is one big Hoax. He says there are hundreds of people with this worthless currency sitting around in their closets. I say that, because their might be a lot of dinar come on the market. He is wrong on the fact, that the dinar is worthless. It is not worthless. If I wanted to get out I could. I could sell out and get most of my money back. That part of his report was not true! I’m wondering what his motivation is in specifically mentioning the dinar with only partial facts about the dinar. Especially now, when all the news coming out of Iraq is very positive! I find this very strange to say the least! In the fact this is the first time I’ve have ever heard a preacher with a nationally televised program ever mention the Iraq dinar. He did also mention that a lot people were going to probably get mad at him for saying the dinar was hoax. I m just very curious as to what made him say that. When it really didn’t go a long with his teaching! This is getting very interesting to say the least. He is on DayStar network if you want to check it out for yourself! Like I say Im riding this horse till he dies!JMHO 😎

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well, I find this story very interesting after posting this post, I was watching Evangelist Perry Stone, he was preaching from Israel on prophetic rumors that are not true! I know a lot of people including me that believe the dinar rv is going to be a major blessing, in the fact we will be able to help a lot of hurting people! Well in his broadcast today 8-25-19, he openly brings up the Iraq dinar! Saying about 10 years ago men were approaching Pastors and other lay people telling them to invest in the dinar, which I did. I didn’t hear this at my church but I did hear it from friends that are very active in their church, that heard about the dinar at their churches! So I know that part of Perry’s story is true. In his assessment he says this investment in the dinar is one big Hoax. He says there are hundreds of people with this worthless currency sitting around in their closets. I say that, because their might be a lot of dinar come on the market. He is wrong on the fact, that the dinar is worthless. It is not worthless. If I wanted to get out I could. I could sell out and get most of my money back. That part of his report was not true! I’m wondering what his motivation is in specifically mentioning the dinar with only partial facts about the dinar. Especially now, when all the news coming out of Iraq is very positive! I find this very strange to say the least! In the fact this is the first time I’ve have ever heard a preacher with a nationally televised program ever mention the Iraq dinar. He did also mention that a lot people were going to probably get mad at him for saying the dinar was hoax. I m just very curious as to what made him say that. When it really didn’t go a long with his teaching! This is getting very interesting to say the least. He is on DayStar network if you want to check it out for yourself! Like I say Im riding this horse till he dies!JMHO 😎

Did Kim clements also talk about dinar in his prophecies as well as trump?

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, screwball said:

Did Kim clements also talk about dinar in his prophecies as well as trump?

Kim has spoke about the dinar but I don’t believe he has a national tv program, I have only seen him on YouTube! I could be wrong on his tv exposure.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thank you, that's very interesting.  I like Perry Stone.  I have no idea why his word is against the dinar.  Kim Clement speaks otherwise. In this case we have to believe what the Good Lord is telling is individually. And in my case, Father God has told me to give a previous neighbor a large amount of money when we have the RV, so I going with that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Saw Perry stone live ,  ( I am undecided on  the Jewish overtones , could have been the location of this 1 event ) but for me , I did not get the feeling of spirit , that other religions have brought ,  but in the front foyer of the place " merchandise " is the new gold ...

Kind of reminded me of " Dave Ramsey " event..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, fancy said:

Thank you, that's very interesting.  I like Perry Stone.  I have no idea why his word is against the dinar.  Kim Clement speaks otherwise. In this case we have to believe what the Good Lord is telling is individually. And in my case, Father God has told me to give a previous neighbor a large amount of money when we have the RV, so I going with that.

I like Perry Stone also. Not sure why he'd shoot down the Dinar. Probably been bombarded by followers asking him about it. I've heard Kim Clement's word about the Dinar tied into Trump becoming President, and the Dow hitting 20,000, and the rains coming upon California ending their drought when Trump becomes President. Those things all happened at once when Trump was elected. So his word on the Dinar tied into those things occurring holds weight for me.

And in your case, When God tells us something I take that over what someone else says, even if it is a man of God I enjoy listening to and learning from.

"Let God be true and every man a liar."

This is going to happen and we are closer everyday. I'm still believing August although not sure we will be able to cash in this month.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, keylime said:

I like Perry Stone also. Not sure why he'd shoot down the Dinar. Probably been bombarded by followers asking him about it. I've heard Kim Clement's word about the Dinar tied into Trump becoming President, and the Dow hitting 20,000, and the rains coming upon California ending their drought when Trump becomes President. Those things all happened at once when Trump was elected. So his word on the Dinar tied into those things occurring holds weight for me.

And in your case, When God tells us something I take that over what someone else says, even if it is a man of God I enjoy listening to and learning from.

"Let God be true and every man a liar."

This is going to happen and we are closer everyday. I'm still believing August although not sure we will be able to cash in this month.

Agreed my friend!

• Upvote 2

Perry Stone is a teacher not a prophet. Kim Clement is a prophet. Perry can have his own opinion of why this is a sham but it’s his opinion that he just like any of us are entitled to. I for one am going off what I believe and what the prophet has spoken. Regardless of what his official label is prophets do get it wrong from time to time too. It does not make them a false prophet it just means they got it wrong. As another member pointed out though look at everything Kim has prophesied and has come to past already. I do believe this will RV and hopefully soon. If you know anything about Kim a majority of his words were future prophesies. You have now prophets and future prophets and Kim was a future one and most of his averaged about 4-6 years in the future. Hope all of this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Artitech said:

Kim has spoke about the dinar but I don’t believe he has a national tv program, I have only seen him on YouTube! I could be wrong on his tv exposure.

Kim passed away in 2017.  I like Perry Stone, too.  Sad to hear that he said that.  I tape his shows, so I'll watch.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Early Retirement said:

Everyone needs to google what notional value and negative indicators are.....then you will have a better understanding as to what the article is saying. 

EarlyRetirement understands what to look for. 

👊

Ignore the "prophetic" BS here, follow economic indicators.

Not sure why mods here let these important topics go off-topic, it was actually getting good input.

Probably for entertainment/engagement. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 10

Specialized: minted coins serve internal business transactions

Monday, August 26, 2019 93

Specialized: minted coins serve internal business transactions

Emad Emirate Baghdad / Mustafa Al - Hashimi 

There have been recent parliamentary voices calling for the reintroduction of coins (coinage) and reintroduction into circulation, as well as reconsideration of the project to delete the three zeros from the Iraqi currency, at a time when economists regarded it as part of the great economic reform process in the country.

Strategic Plan
Economist Dr. Essam Mohamed Hassan said that "the Central Bank decided earlier to develop a plan to create coins as part of a restructuring plan that requires the approval of the House of Representatives as a strategic plan will contribute to support the value of the Iraqi dinar in trading 
"The change of currency means that a new currency replaces an old currency, with a specified replacement rate, and removes the zeros of the old currency or moves the decimal places to the left," he said. Financial support for the national economy. "
Hassan said that "the coin project, launched in 2004 did not succeed because of the absence of comprehensive economic reforms to support the financial value of the dinar in the global market," explaining that the coins will be one of the important intermediate currencies that will be used for trading and transactions. 
"Deleting zeros and reintroducing coins has to do with economic reforms because coins, because of their durability, are longer than coins that are quickly damaged," he said. In 2004, "indicating that this requires the dissemination of a culture to educate the public about the economic feasibility of the minted currency." 

Delete the zeros
Dr. Abdul Hussein Al-Ghalbi, an economist at the Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Kufa, said: "The process of changing the currency is not limited to deleting zeros, but it can be done by adding a number of zeros or moving the decimal places to the right, as happened in South Africa in 1961, but the situation Prevailing over the past 50 years in most countries is the elimination of zeros because of hyperinflation seen in many countries, which obliges to add zeros to their currencies in those circumstances, and then get rid of zeros at the end 
Al-Ghalbi stressed that "changing the currency does not affect productivity, as well as that this change does not affect the purchasing power of money, because the power comes from the increased demand for money against the money supply, and as long as the purchasing power does not change, the demand for currency and money supply They do not change, because deleting zeros does not entitle monetary institutions and the central bank to print more money and pump it into 
Economy".
Al-Ghalbi added that "the central bank is constrained by the existing cash in the process of replacement, but foreign trade will not be affected as the price of exports will remain the same unchanged, as well as import payments are not affected because foreign exchange is in foreign currency versus domestic, which remains unchanged because The purchasing power of a currency 
do not change".

Multiple benefits
"Changing currency and deleting zeros brings multiple benefits," said Al-Ghalbi. 
Public".
 He said that "after the change of currency will occur a serious reduction in the volume of transactions with less amount of money, which facilitates all parties to deal with, especially
 Accountants. "

Monetary deception
Al-Ghalbi said that "currency change reduces the phenomenon of monetary deception experienced by people with a large number of zeros that are pushing towards generating inflationary pressures. Of inflation 
Untamed. "
He added that "currency change leads to greater confidence in local currency and credibility, and when there are a large number of zeros in the local currency people lose their confidence, especially those with transactions in wholesale markets and importers, as they will replace the local currency with stable international currencies such as the dollar or the euro, which deepens The phenomenon of dollarization in the domestic economy, which weakens monetary authority and reduces the effectiveness of policy Cash.
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6