Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are Your Thoughts On The RV Realistically Happening?

Master Oogway

On 1/27/2020 at 10:58 AM, dinarham said:

This rv will happen because it just makes sense ,and will benefit so many . We have  the Almighty power on our side . Recent events are very encouraging . This rv would never happen until the Iraqi street had had it . They have innerweb ,and they want what they see  we have in the good old US . Ahhh! the power of the innerweb .

exactly  will happen when they want it to happen...am even more confident now with trump in office..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's a tip for you if you don't want to wait or scroll through pages upon pages of info:

The >> will take you to the very last page of the thread.

This pagination button doesn't appear always but it is usually on the first page or on the main page listing all of the threads for the forum. Start there and work your way back.

• Thanks 2

I dreamed recently a large calendar.I won't go into the details, but by the time the dream was over it read April 18th. Now I don't say this flippantly because I have always believed it would happen in August for other reasons. But when I join this dream with another one I had late last year, I look forward to this April 18th. 

However, I'll know more on April 19th. HA!

No seriously.

April 18th. Mark it on your calendar. RED ink. RV!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

LOL! Tornados I get. But whats with the beautiful women. Ha ha ha ha ha!

It took me my entire life but hey, better late than never.  At age 67 I’ve become a chick magnet.  Like a fine wine I have aged well.  

Of course my wife just laughs at me and says,  “you’re lucky you have me because no one else would have you”. 😂 😆 😝 

• Haha 11
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, keylime said:

I dreamed recently a large calendar.I won't go into the details, but by the time the dream was over it read April 18th. Now I don't say this flippantly because I have always believed it would happen in August for other reasons. But when I join this dream with another one I had late last year, I look forward to this April 18th. 

However, I'll know more on April 19th. HA!

No seriously.

April 18th. Mark it on your calendar. RED ink. RV!

18 suits me fine and inline with april timeline and history of exchange rate changes for iraq which is 29th

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I think IF they are going to do it.. Things are lining up for them to do it at the end of Q1 start if Q2. They won’t start voting on the budget (and everything in it) until April, Historically they change the rate in late March, early April, so it’s just a perfect opportune time IMO.. We shall see.. not that far off..

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

On 2/12/2020 at 8:52 PM, GregHi said:

I think IF they are going to do it.. Things are lining up for them to do it at the end of Q1 start if Q2. They won’t start voting on the budget (and everything in it) until April, Historically they change the rate in late March, early April, so it’s just a perfect opportune time IMO.. We shall see.. not that far off..

agree

On 2/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, Artitech said:

Here’s my 2 cents if it doesn’t happen in this 1st quarter, put your dinar on moth balls! This year is gone! JMHO! 🤠

I tend to agree with the way things always seem to go over there. 

Plus right now it’s before Ramadan, during Ramadan, and after Ramadan when nothing ever gets accomplished! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, Pitcher said:

Of course my wife just laughs at me and says,  “you’re lucky you have me because no one else would have you”. 😂 😆 😝 

Just Let Me Know If U Need Any Guyliner Or Makeup Tips ! :o 

Obviously This Is A Don’t ...

Top 20 Funny Makeup Memes

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1