Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The New Rate Will Be Published In The Gazette Today.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Guru says...The new rate is to be in the Gazette today.

Exchanges to start soon thereafter.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

21 Aug 2019   Judy Note:

1. Zim Platforms started in Zurich Mon. Aug. 19 and should pay out by the weekend.
2. There were eight 800#s, five of which have been distributed to Group Leaders out West. As a result, Tier 3 has completed and been made liquid as of Tues. morning Aug. 20.
3. Tier 4a started exchanges/redemption at 3:15 am EDT Tues. Aug. 20, would continue and receive access to their funds by Wed. afternoon Aug. 21.
4. From four different sources Bruce received a time window to receive the 800#s before lunch time tomorrow Wed. Aug. 21.
5. We would likely be able to set appointments and begin exchanges tomorrow afternoon Wed. Aug. 21.
6. On Wed. Aug. 21 Iraq would publish their new rate.
7. The remaining 14 countries to be GESARA compliant signed off around 8 pm EDT Tues. Aug. 20.
8. The Zim redemption period has been extended to Aug. 31. After that Zim cannot be redeemed.
9. The IMF announcement that 189 countries were gold backed may come sometime Wed. Aug. 20. The USTN Gold Standard would go into effect on Sept. 10.10. On Sept. 11 the general public could begin exchanges.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Judy the Lyington: Zim should pay out by the weekend. Tier 3 has been made liquid

I feel sorry for folks lacking substance between their ears,

that follow these fools week after week after week. Judy

surely knows about  being 'liquid' though. :lol:

Related image

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the neg(s), dear compulsive cowardly anonymous negger stalker....Probably fascist too

I warmly invite you to get in bed and have someone ( or you yourself) to Tuck ( that's a T, mind you) you/ yourself....Enjoy your ( very long...very long...Meaning very long) sleep...That will maybe help you clarify your very few  ( but super-confused) ideas / thoughts / opinions...

Enjoy, T-Man !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, umbertino said:

Thanks for the neg(s), dear compulsive cowardly anonymous negger stalker....Probably fascist too

I warmly invite you to get in bed and have someone ( or you yourself) to Tuck ( that's a T, mind you) you/ yourself....Enjoy your ( very long...very long...Meaning very long) sleep...That will maybe help you clarify your very few  ( but super-confused) ideas / thoughts / opinions...

Enjoy, T-Man !

2 of you anonymous cowardly neggers....Proud of yourselves? Of course you are as you are just what you are....Anonymous compulsive cowardly neggers stalkers ...

But trying and explaining anything (even the simplest thing) to you is obviously a waste of time as you just ( not your fault, probably) do not get it......

Maybe if / when you get rich, you'll change for the better as you'll be able to afford the Best Doctors and best medicines money can buy.....

Since I'm fundamentally a good person...I do wish you to get stinking ( you are that already) rich

Enjoy you wealth ( I do wish you that most sincerely) and don't break balls anymore.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

35 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Luigi was quite open about testing it as a rumour .. that it was not verified.

lol. Who is going to waste their time and verify it. lol. Going by his, lol track record, lol who is going to jump in and do that, lol. 

By the way I dont read his content as I block it, but I know already, lol. 

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Omgoodness umbertino, best one yet; in particular I like:

"I warmly invite you to get in bed and have someone ( or you yourself) to Tuck ( that's a T, mind you) you/ yourself....Enjoy your ( very long...very long...Meaning very long) sleep...That will maybe help you clarify your veryfew  ( but super-confused) ideas / thoughts / opinions..."

Sort of a nice offer to go blank yourself - like!

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Omgoodness umbertino, best one yet; in particular I like:

"I warmly invite you to get in bed and have someone ( or you yourself) to Tuck ( that's a T, mind you) you/ yourself....Enjoy your ( very long...very long...Meaning very long) sleep...That will maybe help you clarify your veryfew  ( but super-confused) ideas / thoughts / opinions..."

Sort of a nice offer to go blank yourself - like!

Thanks, dear Sage...Read your post only now..

Very sorry for the 2 negs your above post got you

Best to you and your Family

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1