Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Mr. Sadr asked for after the first day of the last chance

yota691

Release date:: 2019/8/20 23:03 • 1646 times read
This is what Mr. Sadr asked for after the first day of the last chance
(Baghdad: Euphrates News) Sadr's leader, Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr, among his followers in the academic estate, called to attend the meeting tomorrow Wednesday and meet with the masses.
Sheikh Mohammed al-Aboudi, a leader in the Sadrist movement said that "after the expiry of the first day of the last chance, it became obligatory for the men of Sadr (students of the scientific estate), with the title of the Sadr family apparently and internally who live in Najaf and who are studying to attend tomorrow tomorrow at 8:00 pm Fatima Al-Zahra Mosque (peace be upon her) for the success of the (last chance) in the application of the commandment of Lina and our reference martyr Sadr and obedience and in compliance with the directives of Mr. Sadr and through meeting the masses "exclusively" to be among them. M, and you are welcome to fulfill, sincerity and obedience. " 
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, revealed on August 7, the content of the "last chance" announced by a page close to him.
"Saleh Mohammed al-Iraqi," close to Mr. Sadr, said: "I will give one last chance for the remaining loyal, may the rest be guided and others will remedy the rest of the opportunity, to stay with them and among them and whom I care about what concerns them and saddens me what saddened me Rejoice and hurt me what hurts them and benefits me what benefits them. " 
Sadr explained that "the deadline of the last opportunity will start from (Eid al-Ghadeer) (Tuesday) to (the birth of the woman of the women of the worlds) peace be upon her," noting that "if you find integration and return to the approach taken by the father and reunion and returned to God and left the world and love Aside, I was among them or I will face the world on my own. " 
He stressed: "I am waiting for the warmest of embers and I hope for your success and even their success and love and bring them to public interests on the private as we have previously promised to be role models for all Iraqis discipline and obedience and culture and patriotism and even asceticism in the world."
The page close to the leader of the Sadr, that "dictated to us some of the points that we will announce soon, so be responsible to reduce the concern about him and keep the specter of separation or turn the leg of the leg and to your Lord on the permission of the course."
  • Upvote 2