Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Thank you for the kind words! I don't put any person so high up on a pedestal that indicates they can say or do no wrong. That's not fair to them or me.

Although my wife thinks different. She is on that pedestal. She's a good woman though. I think I'll let her keep me! 

Thanks.....I do agree.....

Best to you and your Lady!

Have a great weekend

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I think she will let you think that you will keep her. There FIFY. :D

I have one of those too. I get to wear the pants in the family but she picks them out. :D

Which is still a beautiful thing.........If we want to really be sincere........Esp after a significant number of years together......Which can be a sort of killer for many couples.....Honestly now.....

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

No Hitler was the 1930s... Today they label themselves as the right, as they shoot up our schools, churches and wal-marts... Their label not mine.

B/A

Look at my (ex, thank God) fmr minister of interiors Matteo Salvini...A fascist, racist  ( the most fascist and most racist minister italy has ever had since the 2nd WW infact) and much worse individual, adored by some masses....Who ( Salvini) used to take out of his pocket in his last rallies....The Bible, the Gospels and a lot of rosaries and Saints pics...Hypocrite in the least....That's the man who said that migrants could all die in the sea and he would fine and maybe even arrest all those trying to save them!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, umbertino said:

.Who ( Salvini) used to take out of his pocket in his last rallies....The Bible, the Gospels and a lot of rosaries and Saints pics...

In my experience, the ones who need to tell you how religious they are, are usually the worse people I meet. If you are a good follower of your faith, you don't need to go around telling people. They will see it without you telling them.

B/A

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

From a "value added" perspective to this site Yota is at the top tier!

Not sure how you feel....but I value his input!

CL

WELL..... I already SAID THAT THAT PECULIAR PREROGATIVE ( YOU'LL PASS me THE EXPRESSION) not to be blocked ...IT'S CERTAINLY DUE TO THE FACT HE HAS THE HIGHEST PLUSES  ( AND ALSO THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF POSTS ) which is more or less what you've described ...

Then when it comes to valuing his inputs....I more than once  did recognize that to him in the past personally ( in posts) when it's technical stuff and such...On certain other subjects instead  I choose to exert my right to abstain from giving my own opinion ( which is not important anyway in the global perspective of this Forum...So....)

Pls note: It's not voluntary on my part but lately It seems I'd tend a lot to  confuse between capital characters and normal ones...I'm sorry  but it's absolutely involuntary..  Then I leave my writing like that even when I find that out as I do not want to re-write the whole thing....Just wanted to clarify this...I do not mean to shout / scream at all.....Will try and be more attentive on this

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Have you noticed, these folks are the extreme right?

B/A

The super-worst of the extreme right infact.......Their password(s) ( based on their disputable "principles")....HATE ( toward all those not thinking like them, who consequently only deserve to be severely punished and / or re-educated...in jail...Hate toward any type of diversity, including sexual and a lot more....)  and SUPERIORITY ( race-wise etc)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, umbertino said:

WELL..... I already SAID THAT THAT PECULIAR PREROGATIVE ( YOU'LL PASS me THE EXPRESSION) not to be blocked ...IT'S CERTAINLY DUE TO THE FACT HE HAS THE HIGHEST PLUSES  ( AND ALSO THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF POSTS ) which is more or less what you've described ...

Then when it comes to valuing his inputs....I more than once  did recognize that to him in the past personally ( in posts) when it's technical stuff and such...On certain other subjects instead  I choose to exert my right to abstain from giving my own opinion ( which is not important anyway in the global perspective of this Forum...So....)

Pls note: It's not voluntary on my part but lately It seems I'd tend a lot to  confuse between capital characters and normal ones...I'm sorry  but it's absolutely involuntary..  Then I leave my writing like that even when I find that out as I do not want to re-write the whole thing....Just wanted to clarify this...I do not mean to shout / scream at all.....Will try and be more attentive on this

Just keep posting however/whatever you wish....

You make your points as do all others on the site.....

It's all just a give and take.....some like Yota give more......JMO.         CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Seriously? Who do they claim to align themselves with? Not Obama. Not Biden. They align themselves with the right... They cheer for Trump.

Now I don't blame Donald. You cannot pick who decides to align themselves with you. But he could call them out... You, a person driven to spread love, should be calling the president and tell him, it is not cool to say there are good people on both sides... If you are a Nazi... You are not good. That simple.

Even Trump's most die hard followers should be able to agree with Nazi = Bad.

B/A 

Fully agreed...Of course...Still out of pluses....Sorry

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

In my experience, the ones who need to tell you how religious they are, are usually the worse people I meet. If you are a good follower of your faith, you don't need to go around telling people. They will see it without you telling them.

B/A

EXACTLY!!!!!

Besides...I'm pretty sure he will be sent to hell for all the bad and all the pain he gave to a lot of folks and all the dead he has on his  conscience  ...Granted he has one......

I do believe GOD is indeed JUST ...No way Salvini might even dare thinking he will make it to Heaven.....But I'm sure that in his madness he's convinced of that instead......

Edited by umbertino

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

As a person who lives my faith I'll try not to take that personally. Although That kind of attitude is 

exactly why I'm not wanting to post my thoughts as requested by Shabbs. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I take that to mean that when CHRIST comes WE all will be in agreement that HE is LORD and MASTER and every knee shall bend. 

I truly believe in the Father the Son and Holy Spirit...

11 hours ago, bostonangler said:

It was a joke

I'm not Mad in no way, please don't assume that. My comment from a screen doesn't show expression. That comes from you not me. But seriously God should be Praised, not use in a joke. 

12 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Do you really think he is chosen by God? More likely planted by Satan.

Bad Joke again...As a Believer I look at Life Events as Blessings and Storms.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks like the MAIDS are HERE trying to "clean" "up" adherence to the four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

M  Maniacal

A   Alternate

I     Intellect

D   Derangement

S   Syndrome

THEE True The United States Of America Patriots ARE NOT GOING TO "let" THAT "happen"!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

THEE True The United States Of America Patriots ARE PEACE LOVING AND STAND WITH NO SHAME AND NO REGRETS!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/24/2019 at 12:15 AM, coorslite21 said:

Just keep posting however/whatever you wish....

You make your points as do all others on the site.....

It's all just a give and take.....some like Yota give more......JMO.         CL

I respect that...May or may not share your same feeling depending on subject though.....

On 8/24/2019 at 1:48 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a person who lives my faith I'll try not to take that personally. Although That kind of attitude is 

exactly why I'm not wanting to post my thoughts as requested by Shabbs. 

You are LGD, A RESPECTED AND RESPECTABLE MEMBER OF dV....b/a WAS RESPONDING TO ME IN REGARD TO mR mATTEO sALVINI WHO WAS ( UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO) THE MINISTER OF iNTERIORS OF iTALY

Who did a lot of very bad things and acts....

I mean that's even worse as he is / was a public Figure,a minister of the Italian Gov't so exposing religious objects during speeches and rallies only for your political motives is indecent in the least and very immoral...And hypocrite also

That's why he can forget Heaven ..... not only for that...also for the terrible acts he committed  as a minister and head of his political party  of far-right "League"  here in Italy

Just to let you know , LGD.....

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, umbertino said:

You are LGD, A RESPECTED AND RESPECTABLE MEMBER OF dV....b/a WAS RESPONDING TO ME IN REGARD TO mR mATTEO sALVINI WHO WAS ( UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO) THE MINISTER OF iNTERIORS OF iTALY

That's correct I was talking about the frauds who use religion...  LGD is not one I consider a fraud.

B/A

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2019 at 10:03 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Why not just tell us what you know about all of this, and if Trump really is the chosen one, or something even greater?  You are not very subtly saying you know, so why not spill the beans and be that transparent forthright individual we all know you to be?  Why all the secrecy?  If info you've attained somehow pertains to eternal life or death wouldn't  you want to help save as many as possible?  What possible good can come from your cryptic response to B/A above?

GO RV, then BV 

I wish you to know that I've spent some time praying and pondering my thoughts here and I'm sorry to say that what I think 

I'm seeing is NOT something that I can relay here. I even tried to explain to my wife and that didn't go to well. But I see from

your questioning above that you already have a similar thought. Few people, if any, are willing to look at the sign's of the times. 

I suspect that is because doing so would mean they would have to take a closer look at their own spiritual lives. But whether 

one is looking or not is irrelevant. Time is nearing the end, and the most notable sign is the very fact that time is speeding up.

Matthew 24:22

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

People can translate that verse any way they want but I can think of no better explanation for the speeding up of the days in which we 

live. You know what I mean, it seems just yesterday that we celebrated the New Yr. And how fast has time gone since you and I joined 

DV? Seems like maybe a few months ago, except it's been nearly a decade. 

I cannot say what I think with reference to the President because the Spirit restrains me. For that I'm sorry. But know this one thing.

Trump is NOT what we all need to be paying attention to at this time. 

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

If you're not seeking the Kingdom of God with all your heart and might, then you are playing with fire. And doing so at the absolute 

worse time in human history. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Time is nearing the end, and the most notable sign is the very fact that time is speeding up.

A friend brought this up at church last night and said that even his children had observed this......it was more than synonymous to  just us old farts.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

A friend brought this up at church last night and said that even his children had observed this......it was more than synonymous to  just us old farts.   

Yes it's something that just can't be ignored anymore. And I believe the shortness of time will continue to increase exponentially. 

• Thanks 2

But seriously God should be Praised, not use in a joke. 

End Quote

Hmmm...I'd tend to think and believe God the Almighty is much more cheerful and joyful than you are and than you think......

You ( and I and everybody else) will find out  for sure when you'll happen to be before Him

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes it's something that just can't be ignored anymore. And I believe the shortness of time will continue to increase exponentially. 

Also, as we have observed this with varied geological occurrences, I believe that it also applies to the "great delusion" mentioned in 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2. That is the only way I can possibly explain the incredible epidemic of "stupid" that has taken hold here at home and around the globe.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I wish you to know that I've spent some time praying and pondering my thoughts here and I'm sorry to say that what I think 

I'm seeing is NOT something that I can relay here. I even tried to explain to my wife and that didn't go to well. But I see from

your questioning above that you already have a similar thought. Few people, if any, are willing to look at the sign's of the times. 

I suspect that is because doing so would mean they would have to take a closer look at their own spiritual lives. But whether 

one is looking or not is irrelevant. Time is nearing the end, and the most notable sign is the very fact that time is speeding up.

Matthew 24:22

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

People can translate that verse any way they want but I can think of no better explanation for the speeding up of the days in which we 

live. You know what I mean, it seems just yesterday that we celebrated the New Yr. And how fast has time gone since you and I joined 

DV? Seems like maybe a few months ago, except it's been nearly a decade. 

I cannot say what I think with reference to the President because the Spirit restrains me. For that I'm sorry. But know this one thing.

Trump is NOT what we all need to be paying attention to at this time. 

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

If you're not seeking the Kingdom of God with all your heart and might, then you are playing with fire. And doing so at the absolute 

worse time in human history. 

I respect your decision.  Sadly, throughout history persecution has always been a part of religion.  It's a shame in this day and age people can't practice and preach their desired religious beliefs without fear of retribution.  It's a story as old as time and has affected every religious sect on the planet.  

As for time speeding up, I tend to believe that is a natural mental perception that comes with age and our own pending mortality.  As always, just my opinion.  On a humorous but truthful side note:  I tend to use about the same amount of gas yearly when I mow my lawn and doubt my grass is growing faster than in years past.  ;)

GO RV, then BV