Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD rate.. your best guess..

GregHi

My only problem will be to try to exchange here in Italy...I bought all my Dinars in the US.....I guess my nearest place for exchanging might be the UK...Unless things go so well that I'll be able to exchange right here in my Unicredit ( Trento branch) bank, which is the biggest bank in Italy and the one with most branches abroad (don't know if they have a branch in Baghdad...surely they do in a few Middle East locations)

Or else that will be just another problem......

Edited by umbertino

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Can we get the word “soon” out on the cuss word list..... I don’t even let my kids say it in the home.... or they put a dollar in the swear jar on the counter!! 

Haha! Love it! When my husband uses the word, I ask him “do you mean real soon, or Iraqi soon” 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

My only problem will be to try to exchange here in Italy...I bought all my Dinars in the US.....I guess my nearest place for exchanging might be the UK...Unless things go so well that I'll be able to exchange right here in my Unicredit ( Trento branch) bank, which is the biggest bank in Italy and the one with most branches abroad (don't know if they have a branch in Baghdad...surely they do in a few Middle East locations)

IMHO......you'll be fine......kick back and enjoy some wine!

CL

• Like 1

I've seen  ex currency counter for a half a day at $1.50 and  know buddy will believe me I seen it many years before that at , Drum roll $4.16 ( on ex too ) it was only for about a minute .

I couldn't believe my eyes so I placed two dinars in and it popped up $8.32 .

I wish I knew how to screen shot it then I could have proof .

$4.16 was the first time I seen anything, and then years many later I saw it at $1.50 for a half of a day .

I don't expect anybody to believe me that's why I never posted .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, muleman said:

I've seen  ex currency counter for a half a day at $1.50 and  know buddy will believe me I seen it many years before that at , Drum roll $4.16 ( on ex too ) it was only for about a minute .

I couldn't believe my eyes so I placed two dinars in and it popped up $8.32 .

I wish I knew how to screen shot it then I could have proof .

$4.16 was the first time I seen anything, and then years many later I saw it at $1.50 for a half of a day .

I don't expect anybody to believe me that's why I never posted .

What is ex currency counter? What authority do they have? Thanks in advance for your answer if you know!😎

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, muleman said:

I've seen  ex currency counter at , Drum roll $4.16

13 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What is ex currency counter?

An Ex Currency Counter Is A Formerly Employed Currency Counter Who Somehow Delusionally Valued An Exotic Foreign Currency Over $4 Bucks ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

On 8/21/2019 at 2:25 AM, coorslite21 said:

IMHO......you'll be fine......kick back and enjoy some wine!

CL

Thanks CL...

But I guess I'll celebrate ( when that time finally comes....) with orange juice or apple juice or anything non-alcoholic as I'm totally sober in that I do not like alcohol beverages...Not based on any kind of supposed moral principle, mind you....

Infact I tried a few times ( also because my Father was somehow a wine expert with his cellar and everything)...... But I couldn't ever get to like /enjoy the taste of that...Be it wine, beer, even spumante (Italian champagne) and everything else containing alcohol......I'm the only one that way in my circle of buddies ( males and females)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Thanks CL...

But I guess I'll celebrate ( when that time finally comes....) with orange juice or apple juice or anything non-alcoholic as I'm totally sober in that I do not like alcohol beverages...Not based on any kind of supposed moral principle, mind you....

Infact I tried a few times ( also because my Father was somehow a wine expert with his cellar and everything)...... But I couldn't ever get to like /enjoy the taste of that...Be it wine, beer, even spumante (Italian champagne) and everything else containing alcohol......I'm the only one that way in my circle of buddies ( males and females)

We got a designated driver at the after party everyone!!!! 

Thanks for volunteering Umbertino! 

Just not sure how you are going to fit all of us in your Italian sports car of choice? There are more than a couple of us that might need a lift after this thing hits. Freedomwish already has been put on the liver transplant list since he’ll be able to afford a new one LOL 😂 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

An Ex Currency Counter Is A Formerly Employed Currency Counter Who Somehow Delusionally Valued An Exotic Foreign Currency Over $4 Bucks ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LOL....Right...Unfortunately.....

Tomorrow they'll say that the N.Korean Won (KPW) is goin' to explode...guess when.....SOON...And sellers will grow as  fast as a Lamborghini Murcielago....

They'll state that it will be maybe another 500 years before such a chance to get filthy rich MIGHT  be available again ( if ever)....

Some folks (God bless them) will flock..." Hey...That's the opportunity of a lifetime!!!! Let's buy big time into it!"

https://transferwise.com/us/currency-converter/kpw-to-usd-rate?amount=5000

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Oops I meant to say “on” the list.. I hate typing on my phone..... it definitely needs to be on the swear word list! I want to see **** in its place 

You want "soon" to be/ stay  on the list or taken out  for good of the list of cusswords??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

We got a designated driver at the after party everyone!!!! 

Thanks for volunteering Umbertino! 

Just not sure how you are going to fit all of us in your Italian sports car of choice? There are more than a couple of us that might need a lift after this thing hits. Freedomwish already has been put on the liver transplant list since he’ll be able to afford a new one LOL 😂 

LOL.....Great one...No big deal for me as I'm usually doing that most time here for my friends!  I'm available for the task.....

Oh...if I am at that point stinkin' rich I'll hire a few taxis/ limos....Problem solved

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, umbertino said:

You want "soon" to be/ stay  on the list or taken out  for good of the list of cusswords??

Stay on the list.... I hate that word.... lol 

I actually have a love/hate relationship with it.... it’s the only thing that’s been keeping me from selling..... but it has let me down over and over :) 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Stay on the list.... I hate that word.... lol 

I actually have a love/hate relationship with it.... it’s the only thing that’s been keeping me from selling..... but it has let me down over and over :) 

Ok then...It'll stay on the list

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2019 at 4:32 PM, umbertino said:

When this hits any major bank that handles foreign currency we be happy to exchange it for you, offer you a coffee, and introduce you to their Private Wealth Manger. 

You will have no problems what so every. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1