Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD rate.. your best guess..

GregHi

Hey guys, just something to pass the time. I was just wondering what everybody thought the value or rate that the IQD would come out to when it RVs or RIs or whatever.. I’ll guess first..

Even though I have heard all the rate rumors, I am guessing that it may come out at around 1:1. I am planning on .10 and will be extremely happy with any amount more than that, but my guess is about 1 dollar..

Any other guesses?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

The CBI reserves are booming. $72 Billion at last count. I've been in the $.97 to $1.17 value range since the 2012 SIGIR report to congress. But I agree that an initial rate of $.10 would show that Iraq is serious and this thing would be off and running, reaching 1:1 in a short time. $.10 to start, and we ALL make a nice tidy profit. $1 and we're all screamin' for joy. 

:moneybag::twothumbs::moneybag:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

The CBI reserves are booming. $72 Billion at last count. I've been in the $.97 to $1.17 value range since the 2012 SIGIR report to congress. But I agree that an initial rate of $.10 would show that Iraq is serious and this thing would be off and running, reaching 1:1 in a short time. $.10 to start, and we ALL make a nice tidy profit. $1 and we're all screamin' for joy. 

:moneybag::twothumbs::moneybag:

scream

i will scream so loud that they will hear me

at the farthest tip of Florida 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

I am feeling somewhere between .78 and 1.08.  I am really liking the .87, it is close enough to the USD to get them off the street and then we will see a run over 1.00.

Just my opinion, .10 to .25 is still a HUGE win!!!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, pbtr said:

I am feeling somewhere between .78 and 1.08.  I am really liking the .87, it is close enough to the USD to get them off the street and then we will see a run over 1.00.

Just my opinion, .10 to .25 is still a HUGE win!!!

Go RV!!!

☝ Ditto this! 

Edited by Half Crazy Runner
  • Upvote 2

I just dont see anything north of 1:1. I also dont see how the float can drive a currency basket from $.10 all the way up to $3. 

It seems that it would stay relatively stable with small gradual growth over a very long term if it comes out lower. If it comes out at $.10 I dont see more than a 50% gain in rising value in short term if international. Just opinion of course. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Me think...CBI will come out much lower than under 1 to 1 for a short while knowing many will take the rate & run.

CBI must get as many IQD off the streets & from under the mattresses as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Once the note counts are taken in to a manageable level, we can expect a larger spreads.

This may happen within weeks. Hang on to the bulk of your Dinars until such time the rates do goes up. 

Remember, CBI said this would be a two year process. Our Dinars will be good until then.

Exchange only what you need to get you by. All good things come to those that wait. We waited this long. Don't blow it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Like Luigi says.......A kicker rate to bring in those that really want off this ride. You can see how many here would jump at .10-.25 cents and be done with this nightmare. Then they will have to do something  to bring in the next group that held out and my guess is $1.19-1.25 to show up the dollar and get the people there to using the Dinar.

Then slowing back up to the Glory Days of $3.00 plus. My big concern is that they put a time limit at some rate between $1.19 and say 2.25 of 60 days then cancel the 3 Zero notes we all own just before the big RV/RI.

Anyone not exchanging before the Time Limit would be left holding nothing more than colorful Paper.

Most likely just my over thinking things as usual.

Karsten

• Upvote 5

So, OK, MY (NOTE: MY) original AND current assessment is THEE Bicraqi Iraqi WILL HAVE trade as a SIGNIFICANT income to include pass through duties for Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road.

SO............................................................................

Doan make NO sense to have an INITIAL offering THEN substantially increase AND suspect the INITIAL value will be fairly close to THEE long term value.

OTHERWISE, OTHER Countries get peevish WHEN THEE Bicraqi iraqi Dinar strengthens in value AND THEE ORIGINATING Country HAS TO FORK OUT MORE OF THEIR MONEY FOR PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS DUTIES.

AND.........................................................................

I believe ELI The ICE Man WILL show up to INDUCE reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH foreign investment SO having a high potency currency IS NECESSARY TO DEFIBRILLATE AND JUMP START WHIRLED ECONOMIC TRADE!!!

I am leaning toward Ye Olde Glary Daze of $3.22 OR maybe BABY HIGHER THAN THEE KWD!!!

There are MANY, MANY valid arguments for DIFFERENT values SO I'll likely see how things enter THEN decide on what conversions I make.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Used to think 1-1.....

then that 10 cents made more sense.....

today...study indicates perhaps $2.11 ish

of course JMHO...    CL

Yes I agree with you as my number is about $2.10 that’s what it should be worth from all the studies I have read and of course been in this since 2005 and can’t wait to never spend anymore time on a dinar forum or ever speaking of Iraq again..lol

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I agree with you as my number is about $2.10 that’s what it should be worth from all the studies I have read and of course been in this since 2005 and can’t wait to never spend anymore time on a dinar forum or ever speaking of Iraq again..lol

You ROCK!

CL

(sorry....couldn't help myself....)

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1