Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:25 PM EDT - 8/18/2019

8-18-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "Legal clarifies the decision of the Federal Court on the entry into force of Article 140 of the Constitution"    I believe this is about the legality of Art. 140 and the court ruled that it will stand as written in the constitution. The question was about the expiration date of 12/31/2007 for implementation as stated in Art. 140 and the court said it would require a constitutional amendment to change or do away with Art. 140. I think this is a good thing for sure. And interesting timing. We know the profit sharing portion of HCL has already been addressed. As usual it seems to be all about the implementation with Iraq.   Art. 140 was good to go 12 years ago...!

8-18-2019   Newshound Guru chattels  Article quote:  "The summary of the above shows us that exceeding the constitutional deadlines is not intended to drop its articles because this requires an amendment in accordance with the mechanisms set forth in the Constitution itself, but to determine the responsibility of the body that is responsible for implementing them and if they exceed them are held accountable in accordance with the constitutional contexts of the concerned authorities  Amendment of the Constitution is required if Article 140 was not to have force and effect prospectively or to be "dropped".  Thank your lucky stars that no amendment of the Constitution is necessary.  Amendment of the Constitution requires a super majority vote of the Parliament. The Iraqi Parliament cannot agree upon the time of day under such requirements.

8-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    You're not going to see anything until...the second half of September... Remember last week they came into monies.  They said they were adding 170 billion dinar to the '19 budget for reconstruction for Baghdad only and then also...the Kurds told them that they were going to release the Kuwait reconstruction money...to Baghdad. ...You have to look at accounting periods because this is the movement of a large amount of money.  So the fact that they came into all this money in the middle of Q-3...that money is for Q-4...they have to walk into Q-4 with that money...Your target is Q-3 in this.  This article is confirming we are looking really good.  IMO.   

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Midnight Additions - nothing special:

8-18-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    ...every bank has an 800 number...for someone to tell you "I have an 800 number that is the only number that you can call to exchange your currency."  I don't know about that.  That's not true.  That's erroneous.  That's powerfully wrong.  It's dangerous to even say something like that in my opinion...I disagree strongly...I don't know anything about those numbers and I don't want anything to do with it.  Every bank has an 800 number...

8-18-2019  Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   ...with MasterCard being international, there is reason to let this go. Especially as CBI is sponsoring MasterCard. If we do not start exchanging, MasterCard is going to get a lot of business.  Iraq is ready...we are still in the window...Road is about done..! 

• Upvote 3