Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CLARIFICATION ON POSTING LINKS

Can someone please explain the detailed rules about posting links?  I thought you were allowed to post links as long as 1) it's not from another dinar RV site or 2) it's not a pitch to sell something.  We have a pretty active hopium thread (Go Iraq 1-6) and someone posted either a link or copy and pasted an article (I can't remember which since the post was removed) by someone saying there is no global currency reset and that the Iraqi dinar in specific, was not going to revalue.  The comment was removed not long after it was posted.  Also, last month I believe, someone had been sharing comments a dinar guru was saying on his youtube channel but only mentioned the gurus's initials and didn't even post a link.  But somehow, now it seems we're only allowed to mention that guru by calling him  "so and so".  It doesn't seem like the rules are consistently applied since some people regularly copy and paste the names of the gurus along with the transcripts of what they recently said. 

Also I personally do a not-for-profit site where I ask for people to pray and send positive vibes to a troubled spot in the world each week.  I used to post that link (it has no ads and does sell or recommend anything - it's strictly a labor of love to try to help) from time to time.  I had originally created the site from a template that included a default, generic disclaimer at the bottom in fine print that discloses that is an affiliate site - even though  my site is not an affiliate.  I never realized that disclaimer was even there, but several years ago one of the mods told me I was not allowed to post my link anymore because it is for an affiliate site.  That's when I found the disclosre so I immediately removed it from my site (because as I said, I don't sell anything, I don't recommend anything and I don't even put ads on that site).  But the mod who I was communicating with suddenly blocked me so I couldn't ask her to recheck my sight to verify that in reality, nothing is being sold on it.  So, since we're on the subject of posting links, is it possible someone could take a look at my sight (peaceforearthdotcom) to verify that since the sight does NOT sell anything, it's okay for me to occassionally post a link for it?  Again, I'm just trying to do a little good in the world and sometimes, when there's a big problem, I like to ask others here if they might want to help out their prayers or positive energies - that's all.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, KristiD said:

Can someone please explain the detailed rules about posting links?

Links to other Dinar sites are prohibited'

It doesn't seem like the rules are consistently applied since some people regularly copy and paste the names of the gurus along with the transcripts of what they recently said

They are consistently. They don't have link embedded in them. Lugi at one time was so bad his post are still review before they are displayed. To insure links are not embedded in them

someone posted either a link or copy and pasted an article (I can't remember which since the post was removed)

It was link to another dinar site. It was hidden. Nothing get deleted...

Also I personally do a not-for-profit site

Don't mean to sound harsh, but If DV allowed you then how many more folks will want the same treatment. Again I don't want to sound harsh, Coming from the Evil Moderator as some have put it, at the end of the day it about DV an promoting DV not another site. 

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

The rules are pretty simple.

Do not post links to other dinar sites - this can happen if you simply copy and paste text from another site because the link is embedded in the text. You must manually remove the link.

There is no restriction on posting guru's opinions and showing their "handles"/or names as long as there is no link embedded. However, due to past events on DV, some of those guru's names may be converted (by the software) to "something else". Adam can explain this if he wishes - I'm not getting into the weeds with it.

Affiliate links have always been against rules unless you get permission from Adam first. He has given permission before so you might ask him. Links to other sites that are not affiliate, dinar, or guru sites are acceptable in certain forums. For instance: you can post links to political/2nd amendment articles in the that specific forum; you can post links in the health forum, you can post links in the music forum, and you can post links in the other forums if they are related to that specific forum.

Also, as yota691 stated above - NOTHING IS DELETED. Mods sometimes hide posts that are against forum rules.

I might add one more point: The mods are not on the site 24/7. We do not read every post made and therefore there are times when we miss something that should not have been posted. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it so a mod can be notified. It will not be removed/hidden just because you report it unless a mod determines it is in violation. Sometimes it simply needs to be moved to the appropriate forum.

Hope this helps. We are not deliberately trying to be difficult --- just trying to keep the site clean and up to Adam's standards and wishes.

:cowboy2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

There is no restriction on posting guru's opinions and showing their "handles"/or names as long as there is no link embedded. However, due to past events on DV, some of those guru's names may be converted (by the software) to "something else". Adam can explain this if he wishes - I'm not getting into the weeds with it.

That's what I thought, but how come in the "Go Iraq" threads in the Rumors section, after Navira had been posting only the initials of one specific dinar guru - without a link - for quite a while, she suddenly had to stop even using his initials and now we have to refer to him only as "so and so".  New readers continue to ask who it is, in fact that happened again just yesterday.

2 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Affiliate links have always been against rules unless you get permission from Adam first. He has given permission before so you might ask him. Links to other sites that are not affiliate, dinar, or guru sites are acceptable in certain forums. For instance: you can post links to political/2nd amendment articles in the that specific forum; you can post links in the health forum, you can post links in the music forum, and you can post links in the other forums if they are related to that specific forum.

I totally get it about the affiliate link - but my site was NEVER AN AFFILIATE site - it erroneously had a generic "affiliate disclaimer" statement at the bottom because that statement was standard in the website design template I used to build my website.  Once you pointed that out to me, I removed that "affiliate diclaimer" statement, but because you blocked me, I was never able to ask if you to look at my site again to verify it is NOT an affiliate site and that nowhere on my site is anything sold or even recommended, and I don't collect email addresses and I don't even put ads on the site. 

4 hours ago, yota691 said:
23 hours ago, KristiD said:

Also I personally do a not-for-profit site

Don't mean to sound harsh, but If DV allowed you then how many more folks will want the same treatment. Again I don't want to sound harsh, Coming from the Evil Moderator as some have put it, at the end of the day it about DV an promoting DV not another site. 

But Texas Granny just said you can post non-dinar links in other General Topic sections.  Occassionally (not very often) I try to ask people here at DV for prayers and support for a particularly troubled location in the world.  I am not tyring to promote my site, I'm only trying to gather some help for people who are in really desperate situations.  So I copy and paste the relevant information from my site onto my post here and I then I put the link only because that's what you're supposed to do anytime you copy something from another website.  Honestly I doubt there are many -  if any - people here at DV who do anything like this, so I really don't think it causes a problem for DV.  Before you (admin) thought it was an affiliate site, I had been allowed to post my link quite a few times.  Also, I have a buddy who is well liked here who posted about me and put a link to my site and it was allowed (and that was after it was incorrectly tagged as an affiliate site).  But the several times I've tried to do that, it's always removed (or hidden from view or whatever).  I was just hoping that if the mods all now recognize that my site is Not an affiliate site, that I could be allowed to do that again..... that's all.   And it's not like that many people read my posts anyway, especially if they're in the General Topics secion.

Edited by KristiD
  • Upvote 2

I REALLY like THIS site. The Administrators AND Moderators are a wonderful group of people and easy to work with. I appreciate them helping me out for things I need help on!!!

Thank You Adam, Administrators, Moderators, AND ALL the folks for making THIS a HIGH QUALITY site!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Guess I've never really read the rules....and don't believe I've broken them.......Would never understand how/why anyone would post "guru" links.....they're all mindless idiot's in my judgement......

I get the affiliate link thing as well....we shouldn't be trying to make money off of one another.....at least IMO....

I am familiar with, and read Kristi's blog/website.......she is an exceptional writer with a good heart.......I have never seen any type of sales pitch or request for donations.....just good current info like she posts here......

I think we are blessed here on DV with a number of exceptional, strong, Women who add value to this site.....

All in MHO....     Cheers.    CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

That's what I thought, but how come in the "Go Iraq" threads in the Rumors section, after Navira had been posting only the initials of one specific dinar guru - without a link - for quite a while, she suddenly had to stop even using his initials and now we have to refer to him only as "so and so".  New readers continue to ask who it is, in fact that happened again just yesterday.

I'm sorry but I do not have the time to search through pages and pages of posts looking for the incident you are referring to above. Please post a link to the post and I will see what is going on. Why did she have to stop - who told her to stop?

I totally get it about the affiliate link - but my site was NEVER AN AFFILIATE site - it erroneously had a generic "affiliate disclaimer" statement at the bottom because that statement was standard in the website design template I used to build my website.  Once you pointed that out to me, I removed that "affiliate diclaimer" statement, but because you blocked me, I was never able to ask if you to look at my site again to verify it is NOT an affiliate site and that nowhere on my site is anything sold or even recommended, and I don't collect email addresses and I don't even put ads on the site. 

I do not remember this incident but do not deny it happening, however, I did not block you (I don't have the authority or permissions to do so). As I stated above, if there is a problem when you are posting the link to your site - that is an @Adam Montana issue.  Please contact him through the support function.

But Texas Granny just said you can post non-dinar links in other General Topic sections.  Occassionally (not very often) I try to ask people here at DV for prayers and support system" rel="">support for a particularly troubled location in the world.  I am not tyring to promote my site, I'm only trying to gather some help for people who are in really desperate situations.  So I copy and paste the relevant information from my site onto my post here and I then I put the link only because that's what you're supposed to do anytime you copy something from another website.  Honestly I doubt there are many -  if any - people here at DV who do anything like this, so I really don't think it causes a problem for DV.  Before you (admin) thought it was an affiliate site, I had been allowed to post my link quite a few times.  Also, I have a buddy who is well liked here who posted about me and put a link to my site and it was allowed (and that was after it was incorrectly tagged as an affiliate site).  But the several times I've tried to do that, it's always removed (or hidden from view or whatever).  I was just hoping that if the mods all now recognize that my site is Not an affiliate site, that I could be allowed to do that again..... that's all.   And it's not like that many people read my posts anyway, especially if they're in the General Topics secion.

You would probably be shocked at the number of "members" who try to use DV as a springboard for launching their "business on the internet". That being said, I have not removed any link to your site myself. The other mods may have because that is their directive. Once again, if Adam says it is okay, then it should not be a problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

"Go Iraq" threads in the Rumors section, after Navira had been posting only the initials of one specific dinar guru

Good morning she is promoting that site, still does. Links have been removed in the past. 

13 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

You would probably be shocked at the number of "members" who try to use DV as a springboard for launching their "business on the internet".

• Thanks 1

Maybe it would be helpful to get to the point here...

@KristiD - There's probably nothing wrong with your site.

I don't need to look at it to tell you that if you post a link to your site, then others will start doing the same, and nobody here has time to review each site every time it's posted, so the rule is just going to be kept simple - no promotion of personal websites, period.

It's not a personal attack on you.

Pretty sure that's going to close the case. If the rules don't currently specifically encapsulate what I'm trying to convey here, I'll edit them to be sure they do... let's not go that route, please.

:twothumbs: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Thank you everyone for clarifying about my personal link.  I get it - that subject is closed and I won't bring it up again.  And I'm sorry this turned into such a big deal.

But, if it's not too much to ask, could someone please address my initial question?  I actually started this post to get clarification on two things (my personal link was only a secondary concern).  Yoda immediately clarified the first one, but no one has addressed the second one yet.  Other members are also wondering about this as well.  Thank you!

On 8/18/2019 at 3:00 PM, KristiD said:

Also, last month I believe, someone had been sharing comments a dinar guru was saying on his youtube channel but only mentioned the gurus's initials and didn't even post a link.  But somehow, now it seems we're only allowed to mention that guru by calling him  "so and so".  It doesn't seem like the rules are consistently applied since some people regularly copy and paste the names of the gurus along with the transcripts of what they recently said. 

On 8/19/2019 at 11:54 AM, TexasGranny said:

28 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I'm sorry but I do not have the time to search through pages and pages of posts looking for the incident you are referring to above. Please post a link to the post and I will see what is going on. Why did she have to stop - who told her to stop? 

Please link to the specific post telling her not to use his name.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, KristiD said:

Thank you everyone for clarifying about my personal link.  I get it - that subject is closed and I won't bring it up again.  And I'm sorry this turned into such a big deal.

But, if it's not too much to ask, could someone please address my initial question?  I actually started this post to get clarification on two things (my personal link was only a secondary concern).  Yoda immediately clarified the first one, but no one has addressed the second one yet.  Other members are also wondering about this as well.  Thank you!

Read more  

@KristiD What you saw with reference to 'so and so' was AFTER @yota691 removed the link. I can assure you that the rules are applied equally across the board. 

I to have a site, at least my wife does, but until now I've never even mentioned it's existence because of forum rules. I wish it were possible but such is life. I Know that if everyone were allowed to give links to personal site's in short order DV would become little more than a commercial forum for multiple site's. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/21/2019 at 12:02 AM, yota691 said:
On 8/20/2019 at 4:44 PM, KristiD said:

one specific dinar guru - without a link - for quite a while, she suddenly had to stop

You miss the part on so an so link that was removed. 

Oh, so then I guess that at one point, someone did actually post a link to "so and so"s site, is that correct?  If so, then probably that link was removed before I got to see it and that explains why things changed all of the sudden.  But I still would like to know why we are no longer allowed to mention that guru's initials (not even his name/handle).  Seems like when links to other guru sites have been removed, we're still allowed to say his name/handIe.  This is what I'm asking for clarificaiton on (and why I started this thread):  WHY DO WE HAVE TO SAY "SO AND SO" NOW INSTEAD OF THAT GURU'S NAME OR EVEN JUST HIS INITIALS?

On 8/20/2019 at 6:33 PM, TexasGranny said:

Please post a link

I sent you the info...

So I will assume that TGs request for this has been handled then.  Please let me know if you need anything else from me.  Otherwise, I'll wait for the clarification about having to use "so and so" now.  btw, other members are confused about this as well, along with new readers of the thread who also ask about it.

24 minutes ago, KristiD said:

So I will assume that TGs request for this has been handled then.  Please let me know if you need anything else from me.  Otherwise, I'll wait for the clarification about having to use "so and so" now.  btw, other members are confused about this as well, along with new readers of the thread who also ask about it.

Here is your clarification:  DO NOT USE THE NAME.  Use of the name constitutes promotion of another dinar site which is against the rules. You can call him/her whatever you wish so long as you do not use the name of his "youtube channel, website, promo's" .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Well, OK, I'll enter my :twocents: in here (LIKIE THAT is ALL I have :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: ).

Back in the 1990s, I had an extended family member duped out of a significant amount of money in a SPECULATIVE currency deal with an offshore element to it. Sound familiar?

Well, it isn't.

THAT was a paper "contract" "deal". HERE at DinarVets, of course, Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors HAVE THE CURRENCY IN HAND AND LEGITIMATE OFFSHORE FACULTIES ARE IMPLEMENTED DIRECTLY FOR THE Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investor.

SO..................................................................................

People DO get duped AND hurt by misleading AND false information by poo poo gurus AND nefarious individuals. Sound familiar?

Well, it isn't.

DinarVets is a QUALITY Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investor SITE with SUPERB AND UNMATCHED SERVICES - AND RIGOROUSLY DIFFERENTIATED.

NOTICE HOW I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED THE DUPING ORGANIZATION OR NAME THE LEAD INDIVIDUAL WHO DUPED MY EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER.

Should a DinarVets Administrator WANT (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) to IM ME, I'll gladly disclose what I know about THAT person AND organization AND disclose names of individuals I KNOW associated with THAT deal BECAUSE THEY may have compromising intent.

Sure, I have NOT benefited YET FROM DinarVets PRE paid Services BUT the tone of the of THEE LEGALITY AND TRUTHFULNESS GRANTS CONFIDENCE FOR FUTURE CONFIRMATION AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT EXTERNAL DISCLOSURE.

SO..................................................................................

NO MO Mention of poo poo gurus WHO HAVE A FAR GREATER PROPENSITY TO MISINFORM AND MISLEAD TO INCLUDE THEIR DEGREE OF IGNORANCE.

I DO NOT advocate the MISLEADING OF ANYBODY OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED RESOURCES OR THE POTENTIAL FOR DOING SO OR COMPROMISING THEIR PERSONAL SECURITY AND PRIVACY.

ALSO..............................................................................

I DO NOT want DinarVets to turn into a Farcebook site where things go ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

Linkies to OTHER "public" AND/OR "personal" "sites" (ESPECIALLY MLM Sites) POTENTIALLY compromising PERSONAL PRIVACY AND ANONYMITY IS OFF THE TABLE (Well, OK, in MY (NOTE: MY) MOST humble opinion :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: )!!!

ALSO..............................................................................

I WILL NOT ASSOCIATE OR INTERACT WITH OTHERS WHO ARE PART OF OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "groups" TO PREVENT COMPROMISE OF MY PERSONAL PRIVACY AND ANONYMITY AND TO PREVENT COMPROMISE OF DinarVets Services LIKIE THIS SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING FOR EVERY PRE PAID DinarVets Services PERSON!!!

People WHO ARE a part of OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "groups" MAY HAVE POTENTIALLY NEFARIOUS COMPROMISING INTENT FOR THE UNKNOWING AND UNSUSPECTING TO LATER EXTORT WHEN THE BENEFITS ARE FULLY AVAILABLE. Sure, THEY will give OTHERS a "convincing" SONG AND DANCE for WHY THEY "can" "be" "trusted".

OBVIOUSLY, THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!!

In The Mean Time...........................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.............................

AND (of course).............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, TexasGranny said:
On 8/22/2019 at 10:58 AM, KristiD said:

Here is your clarification:  DO NOT USE THE NAME.  Use of the name constitutes promotion of another dinar site which is against the rules. You can call him/her whatever you wish so long as you do not use the name of his "youtube channel, website, promo's" .

THANK YOU!!!  So then we can use the guru's initials after all.  Apparently, somehow people came to think they were not allowed to do that.  But your explanation makes it clear that it's not a problem.  And what you said makes total sense, now that I think about.  Using the youtuber's full name is pretty much the same as posting a link.  While posting 2 intials is not. 

Again, thank you for explaining this so that we can finally put this issue to rest.  I will copy this over to the Go Iraq thread so everyone else can see the answer to this repeatedly asked question.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/22/2019 at 9:37 AM, Synopsis said:

Sure, I have NOT benefited YET FROM DinarVets PRE paid Services BUT the tone of the of THEE LEGALITY AND TRUTHFULNESS GRANTS CONFIDENCE FOR FUTURE CONFIRMATION AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT EXTERNAL DISCLOSURE.

I sincerely appreciate it when people "get it" - this has been a long time coming for many of us, and I for one cannot wait to deliver on some well deserved patience to many of the members here.

I'm pretty sure this thread will get locked soon enough, but the "watch it burn" part of me wants to see where this will go if I just leave it unlocked :lol: 

;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I sincerely appreciate it when people "get it" - this has been a long time coming for many of us, and I for one cannot wait to deliver on some well deserved patience to many of the members here.

I'm pretty sure this thread will get locked soon enough, but the "watch it burn" part of me wants to see where this will go if I just leave it unlocked :lol: 

;)

Ya know half of the time I  need my universal translator to  understand, but you seem to be multilingual :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There is a reason why so many of these dinar sites come and go 🤥 and DV stands alone as the best of the best when it comes to honesty and integrity!!!   😏😎   Its not just Adams staff but also its members that makes us the best.  We are here to do our best to protect our members from getting taken and also protecting DVs name!!  

👊 bump from me to all of you!!

Bumper64

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 7:48 AM, Adam Montana said:

Maybe it would be helpful to get to the point here...

@KristiD - There's probably nothing wrong with your site.

I don't need to look at it to tell you that if you post a link to your site, then others will start doing the same, and nobody here has time to review each site every time it's posted, so the rule is just going to be kept simple - no promotion of personal websites, period.

It's not a personal attack on you.

Pretty sure that's going to close the case. If the rules don't currently specifically encapsulate what I'm trying to convey here, I'll edit them to be sure they do... let's not go that route, please.

Makes good sense to me.

I personally try not to promote my contracting business anywhere online. I always ask where you got my number and if its google,yelp etc.. i politely say i'm not interested. To many people shopping prices and just not worth my time. As for my second business , a RV part I invented and market ( no pun intended ) internet sales are my primary income. I spend very little on advertising or promoting online or anywhere else.

Not enough hours in the day to market my product. Sells itself and i make great supplemental income.  I did have the So and So guy who did daily video dinar talks spend and entire show on my product. He gave some pretty sound advice 6 years ago. Did not really get any sales but his advice was sound and helped me grow my company to a comfortable position.

DV is  the best place to get Dinar info and help on this speculation. 

Thanks for providing the platform Adam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2