Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So what happens to dinar outside of Iraq?

cranman

I was sitting here thinking about the amount  dinar circulation outside of Iraq.  If there were 2 trillion dinar (could be a lot more) outside of Iraq (which is only $1,680,000,000.00 USD) how does that figure into a a reinstatement or revalue of the dinar?  If they revalue at $1 to $1 they have to back $2 trillion USD .  If they reinstate back to it's former glory of $3.00 then they have to back $6 trillion USD.  That is a lot of money.  I know they can do what they want with the dinar in country.   But as we get closer to the finish line I have yet to hear how and where the money will come from to back the amount needed when we cash in our trillion or trillions of dinar .   There could be a lot more than 2 trillion out there.  If other governments have it like our supposedly does, 2 Trillion may be a low number.  

Curious to hear ideas or opinions.  I'm thinking a revalue of initially  around .10 cents at first and then float from there.  But that contradicts the CBI saying they want to delete three zeroes from the exchange rate.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

How much dinar was outside of Iraq before it was devalued?  I'd venture to guess very little.  So-n- so says not to worry about it but I think you need to.  I just can't wrap my head around this.  Ive only been thinking of my own dinar. When you think of all the dinar that is possibly out there it really is mind boggling.  I'm not saying a lop is going to happen BTW.

Edited by cranman

I wouldn't worry about how much Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is out of Iraq. LIKELY, foreign countries will just hold the currency in THEIR reserves and note the INTERNATIONAL value on THEIR books NOTING the STRENGTH of THEIR OWN currency. ALSO LIKELY, foreign countries WOULD NOT demand THEIR OWN Currencies "back" "exchanging" FOR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

Just doan make no sense.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

I wouldn't worry about how much Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is out of Iraq. LIKELY, foreign countries will just hold the currency in THEIR reserves and note the INTERNATIONAL value on THEIR books NOTING the STRENGTH of THEIR OWN currency. ALSO LIKELY, foreign countries WOULD NOT demand THEIR OWN Currencies "back" "exchanging" FOR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

Just doan make no sense.

Go Moola Nova!

Excellent response syn. Could not think of a better reply than yours.

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Excellent response syn. Could not think of a better reply than yours.

Cheers, pp

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: EXCEPT, I Respectfully DEFER To AND Wait For PokerPlayer's Superb Articulate Response, PokerPlayer, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

Cranman they only have to cover the dinar that is circulating inside Iraq not outside the country! They have been drawing in the 3 zeros notes as best as they can for awhile now. Remember the 2 trillion or so inside Iraq is only worth whatever billion dollars. I am sure you have seen the CBI articles also over the last year or so saying they have coverage of one and half times or two times their currency in reserves! Again they have more reserves then that because they don’t tell us everything. This is why you have seen reports that their currency value has been around $1.13 to $1.17 from the GCIR reports. We saw in an article in the last 3 or 4 months back that they had the value at $1.71in 2017. This currency will revalue it will never never never be a free float like clueless kaperoni says period!! I don’t have time to write a dissertation here as to why this cannot and will not free float but I know with 100% certainty it cannot! They have even told us that many many times in articles from the CBI and IMF as Iraq is an oil producing country and these types of countries never free float it will be a managed float when they are ready to change the value. Can you also imagine the logistical nightmare all the shops and store owners would have raising prices every other hour...lol.. The country would get bought out and swallowed up by other countries almost instantly if they free floated from 1170....lol.. that’s all I am going to say for now everyone have a great day I am out to enjoy the weekend with wifey!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the response.  Sounds logical.  After being in this for 16 years, you start to go back and forth about what may or could happen.  It gets tiring.  I can see both sides of the coin.  Iraq has said many times they want to reinstate the dinar and not revalue.  But it is hard to believe them some times.

• Upvote 1

On 8/17/2019 at 11:48 AM, Dinarrock said:

Cranman they only have to cover the dinar that is circulating inside Iraq not outside the country! They have been drawing in the 3 zeros notes as best as they can for awhile now. Remember the 2 trillion or so inside Iraq is only worth whatever billion dollars. I am sure you have seen the CBI articles also over the last year or so saying they have coverage of one and half times or two times their currency in reserves! Again they have more reserves then that because they don’t tell us everything. This is why you have seen reports that their currency value has been around $1.13 to $1.17 from the GCIR reports. We saw in an article in the last 3 or 4 months back that they had the value at $1.71in 2017. This currency will revalue it will never never never be a free float like clueless kaperoni says period!! I don’t have time to write a dissertation here as to why this cannot and will not free float but I know with 100% certainty it cannot! They have even told us that many many times in articles from the CBI and IMF as Iraq is an oil producing country and these types of countries never free float it will be a managed float when they are ready to change the value. Can you also imagine the logistical nightmare all the shops and store owners would have raising prices every other hour...lol.. The country would get bought out and swallowed up by other countries almost instantly if they free floated from 1170....lol.. that’s all I am going to say for now everyone have a great day I am out to enjoy the weekend with wifey!!

@Dinarrock hopefully soon you can unpack their need to 'manage float'. Does this support RI verses RV??

• Upvote 1

I fully believe Iraq will RV their currency to be what their true value is when they release it! I absolutely do not believe they will come out at dime and try to suck in more dinar before revaluing higher later, it just doesn’t work that way sorry! Iraq will absolutely not free float their currency period! They will not start out at some low sucker rate and float up from there that is pure guru nonsense. As far as an RI goes people think that means a rate of $3.22..No it doesn’t that was a Saddam imposed rate, the international community only recognized a rate of about $2.65 at that time. So yes if they do come out at a $2.65 ish rate then RI or RV is  the same thing.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, cranman said:

I will not accept $2.65!  That's total crap!  Either $3.22 or I'm holding my dinar !!!!! 

JK!  At $2.65 I'll be the first one in line!

Right there w you. At 1.65 I’ll be able to test my “how do athletes blow 30 million” theory lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2019 at 7:53 AM, Synopsis said:

Just doan make no sense.

Go Moola Nova!

Your synopis makes perfect sense...so many people don’t understand this!

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2019 at 8:34 AM, cranman said:

I will not accept $2.65!  That's total crap!  Either $3.22 or I'm holding my dinar !!!!! 

JK!  At $2.65 I'll be the first one in line!

Cranman you won’t be first in line ... I’m going to have the Cheetah, Tyreek Hill, carrying me on his back as he races everyone to the bank doors!!!  😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, screwball said:

Your synopis makes perfect sense...so many people don’t understand this!

:twothumbs: Thank You, ScrewBall, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

One of the significant factors to me for all this is all the associated trade. Since Iraq is strategically located via old and upcoming trade routes AND has vast untapped resources, it would only make sense for some internationally recognized currency to be introduced to jump start the international trade - like the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. My opinion is Former President Tricky saw all this in 1971 when France wanted to redeem the USD Gold Ceritificates (US Dollars) for physical US gold that would undermine the US currency so the US went off the gold standard. Since China was and is a vast economic international trade resource from centuries earlier sidelined by Mousy Dung, Former President Tricky began reestablishing communications with China in 1970 with Henry Kissingher's super secret visit to China through Pastakhan to lay out a new plan. So in 1972, we saw China open up. In this respect, the USD Gold Certificates were vulnerable to redemption where as the fiat USD held by other countries is economically valued. So I suspect the same will be with the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar - no country would want to redeem the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar of higher value for a lower value of their own country currency so undermine the benefits for themselves and other countries. The "gold" is really the trade goods generated in, passing through, and consumed in the countries along the trade route. The goods have to be valued by the "consumer" to financially benefit the "producer". My opinion is the plan was supposed to take a targeted time frame to implement Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road. From 1972 to 1986 is fourteen years and when the China trade imbalance started favoring China. Due to the Insanian crisis and what was implement via associated interested parties put a monkey wrench in that plan with subsequent work arounds deployed. So, Former President Bill Clinton favored the Chinese due to the imbalances that were increasing due to the plan NOT implemented on schedule. Also, Hong Kong went back to the Chinese in 1997 or 25 years after 1972 to fully implement the plan - or so was the plan. Could be an underlying reason for the Chinese aggression toward Hong Kong today since the Chinese are impatient now to get things going. London is a major world financial hub and Hong Kong was the Eastern financial hub with subordinate ties to London. Hong Kong and London are on the opposite end of Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade Route so makes sense to have these two with major and predominately influential ties. The economic whiplash of the early 1980's until now is likely due to the Former President Tricky and Mousy Dung agreement not being fully implemented since many factors world wide were tied to that agreement and suffer the consequences with not being fully implemented.

One thing to watch, too, is for the emergence of a major African financial center since trade will likely be funneled from South Africa to North Africa through Israel to tie into Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade. The Chinese apparently have had a lot of influence in Zimbabwe whereas I think that is a stretch to think the Chinese can turn that country around to have a stable social and economic foundation even though Zimbabwe has vast resources. So, the ZIM is DOA. I think South Africa could be a better choice for the Southern African Financial hub since South Africa was previously a British Crown country. So, London, Hong Kong, and South Africa could be the major world financial hubs for international trade. The basis for the British Pound and Hong Kong Dollar will likely not change whereas if South Africa is a major financial hub then the basis for the South African Rand would not change.

Leading up to current events, Israel is a major land based trade route pinch point and will likely rival the China to England and back trade commerce. So, likely something will happen in the future where Israel becomes very wealthy and powerful due to the future trade to pass through Israel from Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road to South Africa and back to include the valley passing Megiddo where the apocalyptic battle will occur. Africa is vastly underdeveloped with vast resources so the physical trade infrastructure China is financing through African nations is likely telling of future trade and economic events. The African trade may surpass the Europe to China and back trade.

Well, OK, THAT is MY (NOTE: MY) "story" AND I am stuck to it!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hopefully You enjoyed the "read"!!! :o   :o   :o

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2