Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you truly free if you work three jobs because you can’t find one with a decent wage?

Are you free if health care is unaffordable?

Are you free if you can't afford an education?

There is no freedom without economic freedom.

End Quote

I happen to agree with the above

Edited by umbertino

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

Are you truly free if you work three jobs because you can’t find one with a decent wage?

End Quote

I'm free because I can choose to better myself through education to qualify for a higher paying job. 

I'm free because I can choose to work for a company that provides a Cadillac health insurance plan. I  can do that because of the education I took to better myself. 

But most of all I'm FREE because I chose to seek higher education through a Collage NOT controlled by the government, thus granting me the quality education needed to clearly understand that freedom isn't something governments gives the citizens it serves; FREEDOM is the inherent gift of God. 

Government is the GREATEST enemy of Freedom. 

And only a fool would rely on government to secure their freedom. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm free because I can choose to better myself through education to qualify for a higher paying job. 

I'm free because I can choose to work for a company that provides a Cadillac health insurance plan. I  can do that because of the education I took to better myself. 

But most of all I'm FREE because I chose to seek higher education through a Collage NOT controlled by the government, thus granting me the quality education needed to clearly understand that freedom isn't something governments gives the citizens it serves; FREEDOM is the inherent gift of God. 

Government is the GREATEST enemy of Freedom. 

And only a fool would rely on government to secure their freedom. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that the reason we left England about 243 years ago? Along with taxation without representation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, cws said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that the reason we left England about 243 years ago? Along with taxation without representation. 

Yes it was :salute:

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

John Patrick Henry .... "Give me liberty or give me death!"

Not "Give me free stuff purchased on the back of my fellow countrymen."

What some just don't understand is that real Freedom is a mindset. 

Just as liberalism is a mindset.  

The sad thing is when one refuses to analyze their walk with morality and God. 

That's when the festering boil of liberalism blinds one so much that they don't see liberalism as stealing. For a liberal it's just doing the right thing.  

And if they must murder you because you will not comply, then that is what is best for society. And That is ALL LIBERALS. 

Let this sink in. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, umbertino said:

End Quote

I agree with the above because it really doesn't make any sense ( at least for myself) for somebody having to work 3 jobs ( in a 24hr time I'd suppose) just to make a living...

Point being ...If you have to work 3 jobs ( not one, not two....three) in a day there's no way you could call that a life.......You spend all your time working, then you use the time crumbs you have left for eating and sleeping ( I'd suppose)...

What's the point living ( if you wanna call that "living") that way? With zero time to spend with your loved ones and zero time to have a minimal social life with friends etc..

I deem it very unethical to force somebody to get to that situation....Those kinds of issues can easily push somebody emotionally to the point of taking their own lives......Something is indeed very wrong with a society which gets some members of that society to SURVIVE that inhuman way

It's not a living...It's infact modern slavery.....There might be no iron chains anymore but there are still chains ...economic chains ....That's unacceptable and profoundly un-just imvho

One usually works for living ...Ok....But one shouldn't live to work........JMVHO

Edited by umbertino

3 minutes ago, umbertino said:

What's the point living

If you really want to know how to live, then get back to your faith in the Church. Search for the Lord your God with all your heart and power. 

I have literally worked more than 70 hrs a week for 28+ years now and I can assure you that I'm happier today than I've ever been in my life.  But That happiness only came as I began to get serious about following and seeking my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

otherwise, life will always seem not worth living. :praying:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you really want to know how to live, then get back to your faith in the Church. Search for the Lord your God with all your heart and power. 

I have literally worked more than 70 hrs a week for 28+ years now and I can assure you that I'm happier today than I've ever been in my life.  But That happiness only came as I began to get serious about following and seeking my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

otherwise, life will always seem not worth living. :praying:

I already said in another post (where you were saying you thanked God for your life and also for never having to ask for aid from the Gov't)....

I replied to you that sure that was God's work but was also ( if not mainly) the fact you did work a lot in your life......