Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran loses last innocence papers from Aramco attack

Butifldrm

50 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I gave you a greenie Synopsis, don’t know why someone is negging you like that.

:twothumbs: Thank You, WheresMYRV, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Iya dunno about the Red Ruby Citations, either, AND I (NOTE: I) suspect "wound" "up" "wind" "down" "therapy" IS "self" "administered" FOR THEE "so" "inclined"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

Green Thumb for you Synopsis. A.K.A. Color blind me......

:twothumbs: Thank You, FlamTap, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

Color Blind IS VERY Good ESPECIALLY with reference to race and ethnic origin - ALL that MATTERS is acting on common AND mutually beneficial PRINCIPLES WITH Reason AND Common Sense!!!

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

Go E Pluribus Unum!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America (AND Coalition) Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Iya dunno about the Red Ruby Citations, either, AND I (NOTE: I) suspect "wound" "up" "wind" "down" "therapy" IS "self" "administered" FOR THEE "so" "inclined"!!!

WOWZERS!!!

THEE Red Rubymeister(s) INSIST on YET MORE "wound" "up" "wind" "down" "therapy" "self" "administered" FOR BEING "so" "inclined"!!!

Well, HERE Ya Go Red Rubymeister(s)!!!

HAVE At IT!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Bombing ISIS To Oblivion Inside AND Outside Bicraqi Iraqi Air Space Whether OR NOT The Bicraqi Iraqi Agree!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go Israel!!!

(A Special THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters Who Issue ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Flamtap said:

Green Thumb for you Synopsis. A.K.A. Color blind me......

Oh, Oh, FlamTap, Somebody(ies) NO LIKIE "Color blind me......"!!!

:o   :o   :o

YOU were issued A WELL DESERVED Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For YOU For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

I issued You a purple trophy. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, FlamTap, I'll Get YOUR SIX!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Go Bombing ISIS To Oblivion Inside AND Outside Bicraqi Iraqi Air Space Whether OR NOT The Bicraqi Iraqi Agree!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel!!!

(A Special THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters Who Issue ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Trump probably should have thought through the long term actions of withdrawal of Syria. Doesn’t take a genius see that letting a region to deal with their own problems will result with neighboring countries to work with each other. 

The whole petro dollar and “might makes it right” actions of the USA makes me question humanity sometimes. But hey, it’s the nature of things. Endlessly fascinating to watch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ametad said:

Trump probably should have thought through the long term actions of withdrawal of Syria. Doesn’t take a genius see that letting a region to deal with their own problems will result with neighboring countries to work with each other. 

The whole petro dollar and “might makes it right” actions of the USA makes me question humanity sometimes. But hey, it’s the nature of things. Endlessly fascinating to watch.

Maybe consider the following:

• The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump did think through the long term action of withdrawal from Syria. The Kurdish forces in north and east Syria are the force to direct their own peacekeeping without overwhelming enemies in their area. The Untied States Of America can NOT be viewed as an occupier while ONLY supporting allies on previously agreed terms.
  • Syria is a Sovereign State with a regime not interested in peaceful relations with their neighbors or caring for all their citizens in a humane way. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump provided assistance to a group within Syria aligned with exceptionally more peaceful practices with the available resources of their own area to the extent possible. Same thing here in that The Untied States Of America can NOT be viewed as an occupier while ONLY supporting allies on previously agreed terms.
  • Even a fool realizes that each Sovereign State is primarily responsible for peaceful and productive interactions with their neighbors to peacefully and ethically address any misconstruals and misperceptions. The United States Of America should never be involved in sand box players working out their own issues. With nefarious countries like Iran, however, interdiction is necessary to prevent extensive current and future loss of life such as what the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, are fomenting in a significant number of countries in the Muddle East. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has taken actions for the peaceable relations of Muddle Eastern Countries while directly confronting the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, funding and fomenting Corruption and Terrorism in the Muddle East to the detriment of The United States Of America allies.
  • The petro dollar has provided a consistent basis for the payments for crude oil purchased by another to prevent disparities in potentially volatile exchange rates where either the supplier or purchaser would be subject to currency volatility. There is likely no better useable and convenient way for world market exchanges than a single currency basis such as the USD.
  • For support of allies in whatever region, "might makes it right" is correct to extent the motives of the allies are ethically supportable. That is what makes allies, well, allies to be on a common basis of mutual benefit. The United States Of America military bases on allied soils enforces the commitment of The United States Of America to support The United States Of America allies.
  • No other country in the world has the economic and military might comparable to The United States Of America that has been used to provide ethical and peaceable benefits especially under the direction of The True The United States Of America President Donald J Trump. Many other peoples of other countries have benefited and are encouraged by the leadership of The True The United States Of America President Donald J Trump. Should The United States Of America be removed from the world stage economically and militarily, the entity or entities filling the vacuum will likely foment very oppressive practices including exceedingly destructive wars and infiltration of Sovereign States. Event a fool sees and agrees with THIS.
  • The United States Of America has had it's share of shameful practices in other countries via Rouge The United States Of America Entities The True The United States Of America President Donald J Trump is currently addressing and correcting. The battle is far from over while victory appears to be achievable for EVERYONE'S interest inside AND outside The United States Of America.
  • Unfortunately, the "dirty" "laundry" of The United States Of America AND OTHER Major World Powers IS being "exposed". A NECESSARY practice for Rule Of Law to be exercised for the benefit of We The People AND OTHER Peoples Of OTHER Countries. I certainly am NOT fascinated to WATCH ALL THIS while I am demanding the exposure of wrong doers from, ESPECIALLY, The United States Of America while OTHERS elsewhere and properly prosecuting the offenders with ALL due diligence so the wrong doing is TERMINATED so innocent people are not killed or abused.

Maybe consider AND reconfigure YOUR "reasoning", Ametad, so YOU can post appropriately.

Best Wishes!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe consider the following:

• The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump did think through the long term action of withdrawal from Syria. The Kurdish forces in north and east Syria are the force to direct their own peacekeeping without overwhelming enemies in their area. The Untied States Of America can NOT be viewed as an occupier while ONLY supporting allies on previously agreed terms.
  • Syria is a Sovereign State with a regime not interested in peaceful relations with their neighbors or caring for all their citizens in a humane way. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump provided assistance to a group within Syria aligned with exceptionally more peaceful practices with the available resources of their own area to the extent possible. Same thing here in that The Untied States Of America can NOT be viewed as an occupier while ONLY supporting allies on previously agreed terms.
  • Even a fool realizes that each Sovereign State is primarily responsible for peaceful and productive interactions with their neighbors to peacefully and ethically address any misconstruals and misperceptions. The United States Of America should never be involved in sand box players working out their own issues. With nefarious countries like Iran, however, interdiction is necessary to prevent extensive current and future loss of life such as what the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, are fomenting in a significant number of countries in the Muddle East. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has taken actions for the peaceable relations of Muddle Eastern Countries while directly confronting the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, funding and fomenting Corruption and Terrorism in the Muddle East to the detriment of The United States Of America allies.
  • The petro dollar has provided a consistent basis for the payments for crude oil purchased by another to prevent disparities in potentially volatile exchange rates where either the supplier or purchaser would be subject to currency volatility. There is likely no better useable and convenient way for world market exchanges than a single currency basis such as the USD.
  • For support system">support of allies in whatever region, "might makes it right" is correct to extent the motives of the allies are ethically supportable. That is what makes allies, well, allies to be on a common basis of mutual benefit. The United States Of America military bases on allied soils enforces the commitment of The United States Of America to support system">support The United States Of America allies.
  • No other country in the world has the economic and military might comparable to The United States Of America that has been used to provide ethical and peaceable benefits especially under the direction of The True The United States Of America President Donald J Trump. Many other peoples of other countries have benefited and are encouraged by the leadership of The True The United States Of America President Donald J Trump. Should The United States Of America be removed from the world stage economically and militarily, the entity or entities filling the vacuum will likely foment very oppressive practices including exceedingly destructive wars and infiltration of Sovereign States. Event a fool sees and agrees with THIS.
  • The United States Of America has had it's share of shameful practices in other countries via Rouge The United States Of America Entities The True The United States Of America President Donald J Trump is currently addressing and correcting. The battle is far from over while victory appears to be achievable for EVERYONE'S interest inside AND outside The United States Of America.
  • Unfortunately, the "dirty" "laundry" of The United States Of America AND OTHER Major World Powers IS being "exposed". A NECESSARY practice for Rule Of Law to be exercised for the benefit of We The People AND OTHER Peoples Of OTHER Countries. I certainly am NOT fascinated to WATCH ALL THIS while I am demanding the exposure of wrong doers from, ESPECIALLY, The United States Of America while OTHERS elsewhere and properly prosecuting the offenders with ALL due diligence so the wrong doing is TERMINATED so innocent people are not killed or abused.

Maybe consider AND reconfigure YOUR "reasoning", Ametad, so YOU can post appropriately.

Best Wishes!

Go Moola Nova!

Deeeeaaaammmmnnnn....Synopsis!!! I just luv-a-readin...what your-a-throwin...down range!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Deeeeaaaammmmnnnn....Synopsis!!! I just luv-a-readin...what your-a-throwin...down range!!!👍🇺🇸

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

A VERY HIGH Compliment From An INCOMPARABLE True The United States Of America Patriot SUCH AS YOURSELF, SIR!!!

I WILL ATTEMPT With ALL "due" "diligence" TO "maintain" "ample" "support", SIR!!!

Well, OK, I STRONGLY suspect YOU, FINE SIR, Have Some "notable" "artillery" WELL WORTH "mentioning" WITH "exceptional" AND "impressive" "down" "range" "performance"!!!

I look forward to meeting YOU post event AND Saluting YOU, SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

A VERY HIGH Compliment From An INCOMPARABLE True The United States Of America Patriot SUCH AS YOURSELF, SIR!!!

I WILL ATTEMPT With ALL "due" "diligence" TO "maintain" "ample" "support system" rel="">support", SIR!!!

Well, OK, I STRONGLY suspect YOU, FINE SIR, Have Some "notable" "artillery" WELL WORTH "mentioning" WITH "exceptional" AND "impressive" "down" "range" "performance"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Hooah...You enjoy the weekend fine Sir!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

US-led coalition says complying with new Iraq flight limits

The US-led coalition bombing jihadist targets inIraq said Friday it was complying with a recent order by the Iraqi prime minister to halt any flights without his explicit approval.

A statement from the coalition said it had "immediately complied with all directions received from our Iraqi partners as they implemented the Prime Minister's order". 

Prime Minister Adil Abd al-Mahdi on Thursday said he was cancelling "special approvals" for aircraft operating in Iraqi airspace, which since 2014 have included coalition aircraft bombing the ISIS group.

"The authorizations will come exclusively from the head of the armed forces," his office said.

The decision would apply to reconnaissance operations, fighter jets, helicopters and drones, and include "all Iraqi and non-Iraqi entities". It did not specifically mention flights operated by the coalition.  

Any aircraft flying without the proper approvals "will be considered hostile aircraft and will be immediately handled by our air defenses", according to Abd al-Mahdi's instructions.

The coalition said Friday that its senior leaders had met with Iraqi defence officials to implement the decision and insisted it was operating "in Iraq at the request, and under the protection, of the Government of Iraq". 

It came days after a mysterious explosion at an arms depot at the Saqr military camp south of Baghdad, which sent missiles stored there flying into neighboring areas, wounding 29 people. 

Abd al-Mahdi's ordered an investigation into the incident to be submitted within a week and said all military bases and arms depots were to be moved outside Iraqi cities.

Following the US-led invasion that overthrew Saddam Hussein in 2003, US troop numbers peaked at some 170,000 before a full withdrawal was completed in 2011.

Troops returned to Iraq in 2014 as part of an international coalition set up to fight the ISIS group after it swept through much of the north and west, and several thousand are still thought to be based in Iraq. 

The coalition was still carrying out rare air strikes against ISIS sleeper cells as of last month. 

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/43510/US-led-coalition-says-complying-with-new-Iraq-flight-limits

• Upvote 5

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Oh, FlamTap, Somebody(ies) NO LIKIE "Color blind me......"!!!

:o   :o   :o

YOU were issued A WELL DESERVED Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For YOU For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

I issued You a purple trophy. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, FlamTap, I'll Get YOUR SIX!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel!!!

Thank you kindly for your patriotic support Synopsis.....I'm not positive but I believe those rubies are falling from above.....(Canada).....where supposedly many people moved after Mr. Trump became Mr. President and started to help Make America Great Again. I don't care that people don't like the fact that I didn't vote for Obama once because his skin color matches my own. I don't  care if I lost friends because I laughed out loud when Bhillarious lost her bid. I can be 'Negged' from now until Jesus splits the skies. It won't affect me one way or the other....

And I'll proudly stand up next to you and defend her still today......I'm proud to be an American........God Bless the U.S.A. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I WILL ATTEMPT With ALL "due" "diligence" TO "maintain" "ample" "support system" rel="">support", SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

I do hope and pray I'm in the area when you two do finally meet face to face....

That would be Prime! Scouts Out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

Thank you kindly for your patriotic support system" rel="">support Synopsis.....I'm not positive but I believe those rubies are falling from above.....(Canada).....where supposedly many people moved after Mr. Trump became Mr. President and started to help Make America Great Again. I don't care that people don't like the fact that I didn't vote for Obama once because his skin color matches my own. I don't  care if I lost friends because I laughed out loud when Bhillarious lost her bid. I can be 'Negged' from now until Jesus splits the skies. It won't affect me one way or the other....

And I'll proudly stand up next to you and defend her still today......I'm proud tone an American........God Bless the U.S.A. 

:salute: !!!FlamTap!!! :salute:

I am HONORED to STAND WITH You AND Get Your SIX MY BROTHER!!!

WELL Said, MY Friend!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go The True The United States Of America (AND Coalition) Patriots.FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

I certainly hope your not Implying about me Flamtop. That would be unfair.

pp

Poker Player if you moved to Canada due to the fact that Me. Trump became President of the United States that is your business/affairs. If you gave me a ruby while in Canada after you crossed the border then the shoe would fit. I have absolutely No problems with Canadians or Canada. As a matter of fact I love visiting that country......

With that being said, if you didnt 'Neg' me then there was no reference personally directed to you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

For the record, I have been a Canadian all my life, did not neg you and I like Trump.

Your Inference is disappointing.

pp

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: GO NATURAL Canadians, PokerPlayer, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

So, WHY, pray tell, did Canada NOT build a wall on THEIR Southern Border to KEEP OUT The United States Of America NO MIND LIBERALS???!!!

SURELY Canada is NO better AND LIKELY MUCH WORSE with THEM in Canada!!!

Hey, THEE Canadians can have THAT wall up in a week (OR LESS, of course)!!!

NATURAL Canadians ARE a HARDY Folk!!!

Go NATURAL Canadians!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

For the record, I have been a Canadian all my life, did not neg you and I like Trump.

Your Inference is disappointing.

pp

I am talking about U.S. citizens Poker Player. Not Canadians......go back and read what I wrote......where where you when many Democrats were talking about moving to Canada if Trump won the presidency? That is my inference....

I won't address this point any further. I did not write anything to offend Canadians.....nor would I. Besides, I actually love visiting your country especially on Canada Day. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I got more a total of more Negatives in one day than my existence here at DV. All I can say is that I'm grinning from ear-to-ear,......laughing even......as Snaggle Puss says...... 

Getting Red Rubies when you're the ones seeing Red. Lol.

No, I will NOT take a Knee.....okay, maybe a Bow but a Knee......Never

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

IRAQ TO THE FUTURE

The US military now has to ask the Iraqis for permission before giving close air support to troops in combat

Jeff Schogol 

August 19, 2019 at 04:57 PM NEWS

U.S. Army Cpt. Katrina Hopkins and Chief Warrant Officer 2 James Rogers, assigned to Task Force Warhorse, pilot a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter during a medical evacuation (MEDEVAC) operation at Camp Taji, Iraq, Dec. 18, 2018. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Javion Siders)

U.S. forces must now ask the Iraqi military for permission to fly in Iraqi airspace before coming to the aid of U.S. troops under fire, a top military spokesman said.

However, the mandatory approval process is not expected to slow down the time it takes the U.S. military to launch close air support and casualty evacuation missions for troops in the middle of a fight, said Army Col. James Rawlinson, a spokesman for Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve.

"In emergency circumstances, CJTF-OIR and the government of Iraq have a process to ensure there would be no delays in transporting injured service members to medical facilities or to provide force protection for any coalition troops," Rawlinson told Task & Purpose on Monday. "For more routine flights, the Government of Iraq has visibility over all CJTF-OIR aviation missions, and we comply strictly with restricted airspace."

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi reportedly ordered the new restrictions for Iraqi airspace following a recent explosion at an ammunition depot in Baghdad amid rumors that Israel had launched an airstrike against Iranian-backed militia fighters.

An Iraqi government spokesman could not be reached for comment on Monday.

The U.S.-led coalition announced on Friday that it had, "Immediately complied with all directions received from our Iraqi partners as they implemented the prime minister's order."

Currently, about 5,200 U.S. troops are serving in Iraq as part of the mission against ISIS, which has become an insurgency.

"As guests within Iraq's sovereign borders, CJTF-OIR complies with all Iraqi laws and direction from the Government of Iraq," the coalition's Friday statement says.

https://taskandpurpose.com/us-military-iraqi-airspace-permission

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Despite the decision of Abdul-Mahdi .. US fighters dominate the atmosphere of Iraq

Despite the decision of Abdul-Mahdi .. US fighters dominate the atmosphere of Iraq

Political | 03:33 - 20/08/2019

BAGHDAD - 
A few days after the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Iraqi Armed Forces, Adel Abdul Mahdi, announced the cancellation of foreign flight licenses in Iraqi airspace and restricted them with the prior approval of him or his representative in the government, an Iraqi official said US fighter jets are the most Presence in Iraqi airspace during the past seventy-two hours. 
Abdul-Mahdi took his decision to restrict air traffic following increasing indications that the bombing in a camp belonging to the Popular Mobilization near Amerli, and Muqsar al-Saqr, south of Baghdad, resulted from a raid by an aircraft likely to be "Israeli."
The Prime Minister announced last Thursday, in a statement issued after a meeting of senior military and security leaders, a series of security decisions, the most prominent of which was the cancellation of all previous approvals for flights in Iraqi airspace, including foreign drones, as well as an investigation into the bombing. Falcon Camp. 
The statement considered that any flight in the airspace will be treated as hostile, unless it has a prior authorization to fly Iraqi airspace. 
A senior Iraqi military official in Baghdad said, "The program of the air umbrella of the coalition forces in Iraqi airspace has not yet changed the decision revealed by Abdul Mahdi, last Thursday, US fighter jets and aviation that provides Iraqis with air pictures and important information in the movements of Iraqi ground forces, especially between Latitude 34 and 36, continues at the same pace. " In reference to the areas of Nineveh and Anbar specifically north and west of Iraq.
The US military official said that "the US aviation is quicker in response to the requests of Iraqi military sectors to provide air insurance for its movements than Iraqi flights, and the possibility of covering the air continuously and high-resolution images to monitor the border with Syria in particular does not currently have Iraq." 
He revealed that "there is an understanding with the international coalition on the subject, through a joint coordination room through which the Iraqis are informed of US flights, or to any of the coalition countries against the terrorist Daesh," pointing out that "there are American promises to improve Iraq's air defense capabilities." We hope that these promises will be believed, as there is pressure to go to Moscow to buy air defense systems. " 
And announced the international coalition in Iraq, last Friday, complying with the directives of the Baghdad government to prevent the conduct of aircraft with military missions special airspace of the country, except with the permission of the Prime Minister.
The coalition, which marks the beginning of next month, the fifth anniversary of its establishment led by the United States, "senior leaders of him met with officials from the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, to discuss the directives of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on the movement of the coalition." 
"As a guest within Iraq's sovereign borders, it complies with all laws and directives from the government of Iraq and will immediately comply with all directives from our Iraqi partners while they are implementing the prime minister's order," the coalition said in a statement late on Friday.
Meanwhile, the MP of the Building Alliance, Abdul Amir al-Mayahi, questioned the credibility of the international coalition on its commitment to the decision of the Iraqi Prime Minister to restrict aviation with his consent. 
Al-Mayahi said in televised remarks that "the international coalition's commitment to Abdul Mahdi's decision is not enough and should not be reassured," adding that "the United States does not care about the Iraqi decisions."
He stressed, "We will not be assured of the commitment of the United States to the decision to restrict the flight with the consent of Mahdi." 
It is noteworthy that the deputies of the Alliance for Construction, Reform and Reconstruction, intend to enact a law to get the US and all foreign forces out of Iraqi territory.

• Upvote 1

Sources: Israeli shelling of Iraqi sites was carried out with US-Russian understanding

Political | 04:18 - 21/08/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
Western sources said on Wednesday that the attacks launched by Israel on the stores of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization was conducted by international consensus, provided that Israel does not claim responsibility for operations. 
"Israel has carried out three attacks over the past few weeks on the Popular Mobilization sites, in which it bombed weapons and missile stores, thanks to a US-Russian understanding," the sources told Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper. 
The sources pointed out that "the understanding ruled not to announce" Tel Aviv "formally raids, to give scope to control regional tension." 
The Iraqi civil defense announced Tuesday evening that an explosion occurred in a weapons depot near the Balad air base in the province of Salah al-Din north of Baghdad, amid the possibility that the explosion was caused by shelling of the base itself or a military headquarters nearby.
It is noteworthy that four bombings hit four different places in Iraq, the first on July 19 northeast of Baghdad, the latest on Tuesday near the air base in the province of Salah al-Din.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iran loses last innocence papers from Aramco attack