Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 14 August 2019

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

In your opinions, what's upcoming on the Iraqi RV schedule?

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

This Iraqi dinar RV really looks like it's in the final stages, like the last swirling bits of something being poured through a funnel.  

Yeah, the "schedule" has pretty much "Gone Out The Window" along with ALL the words we USED to say!!!

EXCEPT -  We LIKELY won't be TOO considerate of OUR past lives, "Lookin" In The RV Mirror" "When It's Over"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hard to say WHEN the "present" "fun" is REALLY going to "end".

Well, OK, Adam, I'll gracious accept Your assessment of "really looks like it's in the FINAL stages"!!! THANK YOU!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

To me, it is kinda like a pressure cooker on a burner. The pressure cooker is rockin' on the burner, the lid frequently unseals a little, AND a little bit of the contents spews out. Won't be long until the lid blows off!!! How MUCH more pressure can the pressure cooker withstand???!!! Doesn't look like MUCH MORE!!!

I suspect with the Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament adjourned, LIKELY a good time to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar so the Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament does NOT DO what IT does best - delay, delay, delay AND REALLY mess things up!!!

Recognizing ONLY a "nominal" "estimate", the Dos Equis Daze (XX days) ends nominally on Thursday, August 29, the Bicraqi Iraqi New Year is Friday/Saturday August 30 - August 31, LABOR Day is Monday, September 2, AND the Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament returns to session on Tuesday, September 3.

So, IF I was a betting man, I would say BEFORE Tuesday, September 3 for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement. But, hey, WHAT, pray tell, do I know???!!! JUST Speculation IN THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I look forward to the post event services from You and Your affiliates. I VERY MUCH appreciated what You are doing, Adam, for making the paid services available!!!

:tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

In The Mean Time......................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies........................................

AND (of course).........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

35 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Fact is, corruption exists and always will - yet progress still continues.

Sounds like your talking about California. Ummmm, dont look at those homeless, they want to be there. lol. Love your show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Source: The Kurdish delegation's visit to Baghdad will discuss the return of the region's share of the budget to 17 percent

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This Iraqi dinar RV really looks like it's in the final stages,

In your opinions, what's upcoming on the Iraqi RV schedule?

It Looks Like An HCL Related Meeting With The Kurds Is The First Thing On The Schedule ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Source: The Kurdish delegation's visit to Baghdad will discuss the return of the region's share of the budget to 17 percent

94281.jpg?watermark=4

Politics 2019/08/14 12:48
Baghdad Today - Baghdad

A source familiar with the Kurdistan region revealed on Wednesday (14 August 2019) the files to be discussed by the high Kurdish delegation, which plans to visit Baghdad next week.

The source, who declined to be named, said in an interview to (Baghdad today) that "the delegation intends to put the budget file 2020 within the terms of the final delivery of oil and agree on a final formula, ending this file, which opens controversy on it annually."

He added, "The delegation will offer to re-share the region's previous share, which amounts to 17% in the budget, next year, in exchange for the final delivery of oil," pointing out that "the restructuring of the joint operating room between the Peshmerga and the Iraqi army, in the disputed areas, among the files Raised. "

He pointed out that "the delegation will be at a high level, representing multiple ministries in the Government of Kurdistan."

A source familiar with the Kurdistan region, revealed on Saturday (August 10, 2019), the intention of a Kurdish delegation to visit the capital Baghdad, after the Eid al-Adha holiday, to complete the talks on the outstanding files between the Center and the region.

The source said, in an interview (Baghdad today), that "a high-level delegation from the Kurdistan region, including ministers of Peshmerga, finance and planning and a number of advisers, will visit the capital Baghdad immediately after the Eid al-Adha holiday."

link

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Sweet - I’m Gonna Look Into Some Cosmetic Enhancements Post RV So That I Can Be A Trophy Husband ! :o 

Pug Pug Life GIF - Pug PugLife Halloween GIFs

Ain’t Nobody Gonna Be Callin’ Me Pug Thugly ...

Looks amazingly like my ex!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Just As Long As It RV’s At A Rate Big Enough To Have It’s Own ‘Mini Me’ ! :o 

car storage GIF

I am your Mini me:o

11 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

ATH was right around 20k, not 24. I’m not basing my opinion on previous levels though. 

Good day to you Sir :tiphat:

Yes $20,000 was the high and this year is mirroring that year with one major exception. Who's seriously interested in the crypto market.  In the earlier year the market didn't skyrocket until October. I suspect we'll see that same thing and Bitcoin around  $50 to $100,000. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Adam, thanks for the news today, it seems that it is looking up and hopefully will RV soon, then I can buy that Caddie I had my eye on, unfortunately, it was new in 1978, but I guess that I can get a big discount on it  but then if we have an RV, I know I can afford it now.

Once again, many thanks for all you do Adam

Goooooooo RV 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I appreciate the post, alreis :twothumbs:

Fact is, corruption exists and always will - yet progress still continues. 

We will never see a complete elimination of it, so the question becomes “what level of corruption will allow for the next progression?”

I wholeheartedly believe Iraq has made enough progress in this area to allow an RV. 

🥳

I agree, major improvement to date. Corruption will always be present, one man designed the lock another man can defeat the lock. No system is or will be theft proof.

Always someone that wants what others have and will get it no matter how that is done.

i also feel the fuse is ready to light, just need the right man with the match to set it off and Happy RV induced retirement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Recognizing ONLY a "nominal" "estimate", the Dos Equis Daze (XX days) ends nominally on Thursday, August 29, the Bicraqi Iraqi New Year is Friday/Saturday August 30 - August 31, LABOR Day is Monday, September 2, AND the Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament returns to session on Tuesday, September 3.

So, IF I was a betting man, I would say BEFORE Tuesday, September 3 for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement. But, hey, WHAT, pray tell, do I know???!!! JUST Speculation IN THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment!!!

Hoping and praying you're right.  :praying:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3