Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Still waiting on an announcement for the Riel. :(  Yet again I go to bed not knowing if I'm rich or not  :(

Hey pp, that’s a dilemma.  You need someone to text you, so you can get your rest.  I remember staying up a few nights waiting on this investment.  Thanks Medic, Guru nonesense.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hey pp, that’s a dilemma.  You need someone to text you, so you can get your rest.  I remember staying up a few nights waiting on this investment.  Thanks Medic, Guru nonesense.  

Ya I hear ya pitcher. I quit the all niter scene a long time ago as well. Still does not stop me from wanting to be rich thou...  LOL

pp

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Here’s the deal, you are rich already.  You probably are rich in your family life, health and overall goodness.

I can tell from your posts!!!   Money is good but it makes some people bat sh** crazy.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Here’s the deal, you are rich already.  You probably are rich in your family life, health and overall goodness.

I can tell from your posts!!!   Money is good but it makes some people bat sh** crazy.  

Thxs Pitcher, and you are very correct. I am already rich in that aspect and would not trade it for anything.

Cheers, pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m going to Maui RV’ed or not next year. If anyone has gone and liked their hotel let me know where you stayed.

Be Sure To Order Room Service On Ur Trip ! :o 

Funny, Love, and Hotel: If you ever stay in a hotel, do  this with your sheets. Cleaning  people love it

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 2
  • Haha 11

hey navira.....just getting off work...ugh....

Just a thought...

My take is that I completely agree with Adam....we are almost there...

I know,

i check everyday looking for news...good and bad....especially for PP

and navira who have the Rial....and get a bit discouraged when i hear nothing..

But I feel......we are weeks or months away from being financially independent....

Go Iraq!

Go Party in Maui!.....Maui Wowie cuz....

Cheers Bro's and Sistah's......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

hey navira.....just getting off work...ugh....Just a thought...

My take is that I completely agree with Adam....we are almost there...

I know, i check everyday looking for news...good and bad....especially for PP

and navira who have the Rial....and get a bit discouraged when i hear nothing..

Aw C’mon ! U Usually Come In Here Completely Clueless - And Demanding That Bro Catch U Up On The Days Events ! :o 

Wtf Is With All Of This Sensitivity Nonsense ? :blink:

This Is A Brand New Bro’s Thread ! :cheesehead:  

So Tomorrow Night Try To Come In Here A Little Bit More Pissed Off After Having Worked The Whole Day - And Then Go Blow Ur Nose In The Drapes Or Something To Try And Help Break The New Place In ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Just now, lmb4321 said:

Ok...F-Off Thugs!!.....

Now Ur Getting It ! :lmao: 

And Btw, Ur Out Of Uniform - Ur Hawaiian Shirt Is Inside Out ... And Actually Clean ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, lmb4321 said:

No, it's not....full of boogers from the Drapes.....

Sweet - We’re Making Ourselves At Home Already ...

Who Wants To Crack Open Some More Beers - Then Order Some Pizza’s And Charge It To One Of The Gurus ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Are any of the Bro's Up right now?....

I Think That They May Have Opened Their Eyes Up At Least Once Since Opening This Thread ! :o 

Funny Puppy Sleeping GIF by Cheezburger

Clearly They’re Pacing Themselves ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Hey nfire, what hotel did you stay in.  I’m going to Maui RV’ed or not next year. If anyone has gone and liked their hotel let me know where you stayed.  I stay at nice hotels so no Rubbish. Haha.  

Pitcher - 3 years ago my wife and I went to Maui and stayed at the Ritz-Carlton, it was fantastic!  There is a restaurant called the Gazebo not to far that we went to and had an amazing breakfast.  It's at Napili Shores. The Road to Hana was great, we went to the bamboo forest.

2 years ago we went to Honolulu and tried an air b-n-b, it was nice but we felt like we were missing out on something.  The thing I liked about that Island was North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation and Pearl Harbor. ( I have always been a war history buff)

This year we went to Kauai and stayed at the Grand Hyatt, it too was amazing.  It's more laidback on this Island with plenty to do.  We went on a zipline for our first time and let me just say this, WOW!!!

Of the 3 Islands we have been to, Maui is our favorite right now.

Have fun! And GO RVVVVV!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, W8nomore said:

Pitcher - 3 years ago my wife and I went to Maui and stayed at the Ritz-Carlton, it was fantastic!  There is a restaurant called the Gazebo not to far that we went to and had an amazing breakfast.  It's at Napili Shores. The Road to Hana was great, we went to the bamboo forest.

2 years ago we went to Honolulu and tried an air b-n-b, it was nice but we felt like we were missing out on something.  The thing I liked about that Island was North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation and Pearl Harbor. ( I have always been a war history buff)

This year we went to Kauai and stayed at the Grand Hyatt, it too was amazing.  It's more laidback on this Island with plenty to do.  We went on a zipline for our first time and let me just say this, WOW!!!

Of the 3 Islands we have been to, Maui is our favorite right now.

Have fun! And GO RVVVVV!!!!

I lived in Oahu for 2 years. You hit all the best spots. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

:twothumbs: Great Information In The "tweet", 6ly410, And The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Earlier, ALL the barriers had been announced as "removed". I suspect from the Green Zone ONLY. There was another announcement after THAT to "ceremonially" "remove" THEE "last" "barrier".

Hmmmmmmmm......................................................................

I am wondering if removing the "last" "barrier" FROM the Baghdad International Airport AREA (Bicraqi Iraqi AREA 51 maybe BABY???!!! Hey, WHO, pray tell, KNOWS what "economically" "turbocharged" "secrets" "remain" AT THEE Baghdad International Airport???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) is THEE "ceremonial" "removal" OF THEE "last" "barrier" TO OPENING THE Bicraqi Iraqi TO INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

Safety, Security, Stability, AND A Sovereign Bicraqi Iraqi State???!!!

Open for bi'ness for INTERATIONAL foreign investment for reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH AN INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

WHEN, pray tell, WILL THEE "last" "barrier" BE "cermonially" "removed"???!!!

TODAY???!!!

TOMORROW???!!!

THEE NEXT DAY???!!!

WHO, pray tell, KNOWS???!!!

BETTER HURRY UP BEFORE THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament "returns" TO "session" ON Tuesday, September 3 SO THEY CAN NOT "delay", "delay", "delay" - THEN REALLY MESS THINGS UP!!!

In The Mean Time........................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies..........................................

AND (of course)...........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OF SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1