Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

11 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

the news are fantastic 

Most ( or much ) of the time they are .........in the ID RV  environment ( not this site...in general I mean...other sites, gurus, prophets, night-walkers, preachers, their local political big shots etc...been going on for years this way.....)

We can only hope they do strike it and strike it GOOD this time around.....So  we can finally SCORE big time and finally get the BLESSED ( way too) long-awaited money.....

12 hours ago, navira said:

We are here bro..let's go ri...cheers bro

It'd be just wonderful if they (PTB)  would / could decide to include this ID RV thing in their discussion agenda currently going on at the G-7 in Biarritz, France....If not the Presidents and PM's there...At least the finance experts of every nation.....Even Zarif went there ( foreign affairs minister of Iran, not finance minister, but he represents Iran anyway)

https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/25/iranian-foreign-minister-meets-with-french-president-on-sidelines-of-g7-summit

Sorry then...Thought you were referring to what Pitcher had said to me / about me...

Again sorry for the misunderstanding ( may happen when folks cannot talk directly to each other but have to write  instead)

• Downvote 2

End Quote

Here we go again....Ok.....You want it ....you get it....

Those 2 negs are more than just  stupid ( just for a change) in that I  was just talking / responding to cranman  so WTF you 2 neggers gotta do with it ( other than exerting your specialty of breaking balls, a sport in which you are undoubtedly WORLD CHAMPIONS and WORLD MASTERS) ??????

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, cranman said:

Just wanted to let you it's not me.  I also dislike the confused face emoji.  I'm not sure why.  I dislike it more than the ruby.  I guess I'm weird that way.  I never use either of them.

I know it's not you, cranman..I think I do already know you well enough...

Never thought for a nano-second it might be you...

You are an intelligent individual..So that can't be you

Best

Folks,  you're are getting to caught up in these negs and emojis. They literally do nothing but what you allow them too.

In fact,  feel free to down vote, ruby, confused emoji me to your delight.  I'll still be here reading and commenting when moved to do so. 

If the RV  happens it'll be the single biggest event in a LOT of people's lives and this issue about negging will become the most insignificant part of your life 

Edited by Master Oogway
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Gonna stop looking at this thread. Too much negativity and bickering! 

I agree. Hopefully they will start a new one and people will stick to discussing progress thats being with dinar. It's too many comments to filter through that have gone way off topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, sweet C said:

I agree. Hopefully they will start a new one and people will stick to discussing progress thats being with dinar. It's too many comments to filter through that have gone way off 

Agree, bro, just letting u know I'll go ahead open a new thread. Yota, please lock this thread down...

1 hour ago, Master Oogway said:

Folks,  you're are getting to caught up in these negs and emojis. They literally do nothing but what you allow them too.

In fact,  feel free to down vote, ruby, confused emoji me to your delight.  I'll still be here reading and commenting when moved to do so. 

If the RV  happens it'll be the single biggest event in a LOT of people's lives and this issue about negging will become the most insignificant part of your life 

Ok...You're correct...Best to you and all