Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

11 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Pitcher we are on max alert bro haha I say any moment cheers

Although “so and so” called it and missed it, he still brings up some good points so if he is right this time, we may be about a month away, but that sounds good to me! I’m ready!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

Although “so and so” called it and missed it, he still brings up some good points so if he is right this time, we may be about a month away, but that sounds good to me! I’m ready!!

3 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

just got off work....

Like the new news Bro's!!!...

I still think Middle of September....and I'm Ok...

waiting and planning to do with Our Money...

when it cashes....including Maui....

Cheers Bro's...

Shift Change, just getting into work. Post a page or so back. Thug had some good info. September is definitely in play here. There was a lot of meeting taking place and deals being set up for September. 

1 to 1 baby.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, cranman said:

I was just talking about me buddy. Making fun of myself.

Sorry then...Thought you were referring to what Pitcher had said to me / about me...

Again sorry for the misunderstanding ( may happen when folks cannot talk directly to each other but have to write  instead)

Best

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Pitcher we are on max alert bro haha I say any moment cheers

"Any moment"  or "soon"...Hard to decide which expression is best / worst for us Dinar holders...

Not our fault...Gurus' Fault infact...All the way.....

Gets to you after (much) more than a decade ( at least for some of us here...)...It's only normal.....

Hopefully waiting and believing (right now.... 2019)........

Hello 6ly410......J/K

Best

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry then...Thought you were referring to what Pitcher had said to me / about me...

Again sorry for the misunderstanding ( may happen when folks cannot talk directly to each other but have to write  instead)

Best

• Confused 1

End Quote

Confused face again...Hmmm......Okkkkk

What's the matter with you?????

Comprehension issues maybe?

If you do reply again with a confused face.....  then I will know I am 1,000% right on that one....Bah.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

29 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Best

• Confused 1

End Quote

Confused face again...Hmmm......Okkkkk

What's the matter with you?????

Comprehension issues maybe?

If you do reply again with a confused face.....  then I will know I am 1,000% right on that one....Bah.....

And infact you did...As expected....

Sorry ( for you)....Wishing you to get better (with  your EVIDENT comprehension isues)...The good news is that you now can rely on great medical products and professionals...

Good luck...All my sincere and heart-felt sympathy for your problem...I am sure you'll get over it.....Don't know when , though.....I'd hope before 2059

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

Did we not just read earlier they minted them about 5 years ago ?

Very possible! They often talk about the need to “do” something that’s already been done. Also, the way they phrase things doesn’t always translate the same meaning in English. It all contributes to the confusion around here...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

And infact you did...As expected....

Sorry ( for you)....Wishing you to get better (with  your EVIDENT comprehension isues)...The good news is that you now can rely on great medical products and professionals...

Good luck...All my sincere and heart-felt sympathy for your problem...I am sure you'll get over it.....Don't know when , though.....I'd hope before 2059

Just wanted to let you it's not me.  I also dislike the confused face emoji.  I'm not sure why.  I dislike it more than the ruby.  I guess I'm weird that way.  I never use either of them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

All these articles about minting coins..Did we not just read earlier they minted them about 5 years ago ?

d94d9b9974 (1).jpg

Yes and One of those articles said that the "process" would take 4-5 years, 5 years....meaning 2019 bro! Bring those old bill in and get those coins out.  BOOM!  Let's go bros.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Very possible! They often talk about the need to “do” something that’s already been done. Also, the way they phrase things doesn’t always translate the same meaning in English. It all contributes to the confusion around here...

Thanks HCR

Yeah I,m sure I saw the article here.

Maybe in DT.s  Spiked Java thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1