Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

Bros , we are the "Hot Threat" now. Word on the street is if it is happening, it is happening here. 

Sunday, first business day in the sand box. I will be interested, with all these side bar meeting going on, if the first few days of September we see some strong positive news on the HCL and Art 140. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, navira said:

Nah...that's nothing compare to the iqd ri...380 pennies to the dollar, haha

Coincidentally - I Had This Same Reaction From Adam When I Asked Him To Endorse My Spiked Camel Kava Thread ! :o 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0548dcfe5c02aa9979

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

dusted off my Hawaiian shirts, Maui here we come. 

Come on.....You need the hand wash those.....If they are Silk. All I wear in the Summer is Tommy Bahama Silk Camp Shirt......Awesome for Concealed Carry and look great even in a High Mtn Desert.....The Real Chuck Finley from Burn Notice would approve.

I think I have about 50 of them.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

:o 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0548dcfe5c02aa9979

:D  :D  :D 

That about sums up my reaction. 

Only now I have another stack of Monopoly money that is worthless now but could be worth something.................Soon. 😎

Go Iraq!

(sorry I won’t  say go Iran )

Go Bros!

Go Thug!

Go Rv!

Go to all the good spirited and positive 

vibes being posted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8-22-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Does anyone actually believe the CBI could RV or RI the dinar at 1 to $1 or greater with an excess of 42 trillion dinars in circulation That is 3x's the worlds money supply It simply cannot be done.  

--------------------------------------------------------

Iraq cannot RV because they have 42 trillion dinar in circulation. 😭Loppers' fav. statement. And now Kaperoni's as well.  :D :D

I'd say they are looking at a very narrow angle. 
I agree, IF (and that is a big IF), IF there are 42 trillion dinar out there, there is no way Iraq could RV.

But.....in the financial world, what you see & what you hear is not always what it is. And we have seen too many examples of this over the years. 

Currency always represent wealth.

Almost every country has a central bank that is in charge of managing the wealth/quantity of money in circulation.  

In Iraq, the central bank is CBI and the currency is, of course, the dinar.  

But due to its 'position' and limitations (under Art.14), dinar has not actually reach its full potential of a currency as a medium of exchange, a store of value or as a principal measure of wealth. Not yet.

And then..... we have the 'glorious' dollar....fulfilling ALL the role of a real money, 'floating' in the Iraqi market, side by side with the dinar.

Now.....
~ What if the policy to allow dinar and dollar floating/operating side by side in the Iraqi market IS by design, to transfer wealth from dinar to dollar.

~ What if pitting the dinar with all its limitations ( under art.14) against the glorious dollar is intentional, so that dollar will reign, thus increasing the demand for dollar instead of dinar; giving CBI the much needed space to restructure/rework their currency.

~ What if CBI already have a mechanism (running) that withdraws IQD from the market.....without disrupting their economic lifeblood (i.e their financial sector). And without attracting too much attentions.

~ What if those 42 trillion (or 35 trillion dinar, quoted by others) are not  'out there' already? (Not all of them...)

~ What if those withdrawn dinar are already in CBI's vaults but not technically classified/reflected as CBI's (assets or liabilities).

See....there are other possibilities/angles that they have never looked at (most of which are happening right before their eyes) and yet they are waving the flag of NO RV...

:cowboy2:

Bros, anything to add...?

:rodeo:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

Come on.....You need the hand wash those.....If they are Silk. All I wear in the Summer is Tommy Bahama Silk Camp Shirt......Awesome for Concealed Carry and look great even in a High Mtn Desert.....The Real Chuck Finley from Burn Notice would approve.

I think I have about 50 of them.

Karsten

Strange you say that. I dumped all my regular business stuff a few years back. Starting buying TB, there is an outlet 4 miles from my house, and had a connection for Maui Jims.  I work in Tech and the first day I walked into my new job it was like walking into that bar in Star Wars. People dressed in shirts with start wars on it and all kinds of stuff, plus no one getting a date soon either. Started the Aloha Friday, Hawaiian shirt day - lived there for 2 years. I mostly have their Linen shirts, but this year they changed the style to a more tampered fit, so I have been working on cutting that weight. Looks great standing up, sitting down that is another story. The real Chuck Finley would Approve.   :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, zul said:

8-22-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Does anyone actually believe the CBI could RV or RI the dinar at 1 to $1 or greater with an excess of 42 trillion dinars in circulation That is 3x's the worlds money supply It simply cannot be done.  

Iraq cannot RV because they have 42 trillion dinar in circulation. 😭Loppers' fav. statement. And now Kaperoni's as well.  :D :D

I agree, IF (and that is a big IF), IF there are 42 trillion dinar out there, there is no way Iraq could RV.

But.....in the financial world, what you see & what you hear is not always what it is. And we have seen too many examples of this over the years. 

Almost every country has a central bank that is in charge of managing the wealth/quantity of money in circulation.  

But due to its 'position' and limitations (under Art.14), dinar has not actually reach its full potential of a currency as a medium of exchange, a store of value or as a principal measure of wealth. Not yet.

And then..... we have the 'glorious' dollar....fulfilling ALL the role of a real money, 'floating' in the Iraqi market, side by side with the dinar.

Now.....
~ What if the policy to allow dinar and dollar floating/operating side by side in the Iraqi market IS by design, to transfer wealth from dinar to dollar.

~ What if pitting the dinar with all its limitations ( under art.14) against the glorious dollar is intentional, so that dollar will reign, thus increasing the demand for dollar instead of dinar; giving CBI the much needed space to restructure/rework their currency.

~ What if CBI already have a mechanism (running) that withdraws IQD from the market.....without disrupting their economic lifeblood (i.e their financial sector). And without attracting too much attentions.

~ What if those 42 trillion (or 35 trillion dinar, quoted by others) are not  'out there' already? (Not all of them...)

~ What if those withdrawn dinar are already in CBI's vaults but not technically classified/reflected as CBI's (assets or liabilities).

See....there are other possibilities/angles that they have never looked at (most of which are happening right before their eyes) and yet they are waving the flag of NO RV...

All great points. All these gurus know about as much as I do and I know Jack SHHH about what is REALLY HAPPENING in Iraq. What is taking place in their meetings and what the IMF and CBI are doing. The closest person that i know of and I have never even met the guy either is Adam. Why would you invest as much time, establish business and investment contacts, set up VIP, OSI, weekly updates if you did not do your research to see that this would happen. It is not like we are paying him to be here, if anything he is losing money being here, BUT and that is a BIG BUT. Because when this hits he will have a one of the largest investment and charitable groups out there. If you take a minute to see what he has planned POST RV, we will be investing in many opportunities. Look at what the members are planning to due with their new found wealth here. Many are planning or have started helping others already.

I think that that 42 trillion dinar is just a smoke screen.   Go RV 1 to 1.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Did I hear you say MAUI!!!!! Let’s go Iraq I’m ready to go to Maui

It's a known fact that Mauers (? Sorry If I unintentionally misspelled that...Meaning Maui inhabitants / residents)  keep on Mauing ( supposedly something beautiful...sun-bathing, swimming, eating local delicious food  etc)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wealthhound said:

Reading this thread is killin' me!

I got to thinking about when we meet in person it is going to be hilarious to see who is behind the Avatar used here!!

Do you think we'll need name tags??

What a hoot that will be to see who the " real you" is....WH

We are going to need Photo ID and birth certificates. That is what is going to be some of the high points to come out of this. I am going to try to make as many of his events as possible just to meet the people. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Bros , we are the "Hot Threat" now. Word on the street is if it is happening, it is happening here. 

Sunday, first business day in the sand box. I will be interested, with all these side bar meeting going on, if the first few days of September we see some strong positive news on the HCL and Art 140. 

Great...I'll organize it all....., the hotel, dancing girls etc in beautiful Ibiza ( Balearic Islands, Spain)..Or Mallorca, Minorca, Formentera...All beautiful, I was told...

And mainland Spain is one of the most fantastic Countries I ever visited....Cities and little towns are all fantastic, People are extra-kind and friendly.......Visited roughly 6 times throughout the years...Loved it each time....There's no one single town in Spain ( among those I visited in the central part of the Country plus North and South , Andalucia) that I didn't like / appreciate....The food is also marvellous.....

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Ok...Thanks...Don't know American talking ways that well yet...I had the idea that " going South" meant something vaguely sexual...

Thanks for clarifying, Chuck

No worries. I am originally from New Jersey about 35 clicks from the City ( 35 Kilometers from New York City). So you will be learning some Jersey Slang.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Floridian said:

Praying for the best, Paisano.  

:praying::praying::praying:

Sho nuff...Didn't know you were / are on e of my Paesano...Nice to know....

Where from originally, if I may ask?

I'm in the North ...My Mother -RIP was from Trento ( deep North)...While my Father-RIP was from Messina, Sicily......My father had to move due his job to Trento and he met my Mom and the rest ( myself) is History......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zul said:

Now.....

Ice-cold shower.....Sob.......

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Great...I'll organize it all....., the hotel, dancing girls etc in beautiful Ibiza ( Balearic Islands, Spain)..Or Mallorca, Minorca, Formentera...All beautiful, I was told...

And mainland Spain is one of the most fantastic Countries I ever visited....Cities and little towns are all fantastic, People are extra-kind and friendly.......Visited roughly 6 times throughout the years...Loved it each time....There's no one single town in Spain ( among those I visited in the central part of the Country plus North and South , Andalucia) that I didn't like / appreciate....The food is also marvellous.....

You are so right, been there and the people and food are great. Was between Barcelona and Valencia. Costa Brava baby, I was out there hitting the clubs. I assure you we will have people from all over interests to this. Novice Investor is from Australia. I am sure we have more people in Europe that would join as well as from the States.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Reading this thread is killin' me!

I got to thinking about when we meet in person it is going to be hilarious to see who is behind the Avatar used here!!

Do you think we'll need name tags??

What a hoot that will be to see who the " real you" is....WH

Fully agreed on all  accounts....

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

No worries. I am originally from New Jersey about 35 clicks from the City ( 35 Kilometers from New York City). So you will be learning some Jersey Slang.  :lol:

Ok thanks again, Chuck...You're always very kind and cooperative which is greatly appreciated....I love NYC....Visited many times....I went across Jersey  as I was travelling to other destinations a few times but never really stopped there....

I only visited ( while in NYC with a female friend) 2 places in NJ....One being Jersey City and the other one was  F.Sinatra hometown  meaning Hoboken...I only recall that one of the two towns ( it was 1992) we reached by subway leaving from the WTC  / Battery park area....I had no idea it was possible to reach some place in Jersey by subway from NYC.....

Oh...And another time was when we headed for NJ  by bus only to get to a place in order to take a boat and go to  visit the super-interesting Ellis Island and then on to Bedloe Island ( Liberty statue)...We then got back ny bus  and reached Port Authority.....That's all my NJ experience.....So far

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You are so right, been there and the people and food are great. Was between Barcelona and Valencia. Costa Brava baby, I was out there hitting the clubs. I assure you we will have people from all over interests to this. Novice Investor is from Australia. I am sure we have more people in Europe that would join as well as from the States.  

Glad you know Spain and share my enthusiasm...But of course ANY PLACE / COUNTRY  will do...I imagine there'll be a sort of poll for deciding the place....And  the majority  will have the last say  as it's norm in a Democracy...Could be even the Arctic or Antartica...tHE IMPORTANT THING IS  TO MEET EACH OTHER AND CELEBRATE  WITH A JOYFUL SPIRIT, PEACE, HARMONY AND SERENITY......

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1