Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

2 hours ago, navira said:

From Adam's: Good vibes over in the "Go Iraq" thread :) - I'd suggest hanging out with that crowd rather than the rest of the dinar rumors section, but that's just m

Its a good thread Bro.  Good hearted fun, positive vibe, some good solid news article.  Beats beating my head against the wall in the 2nd Amendment forum.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 8/22/2019 at 2:55 PM, FROSTYJACK said:

I hold 100,000 Rial notes.

Are you saying that each of these notes will be worth $23,800 US

2 hours ago, navira said:

Yes FJ, cheers bro

:o 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0548dcfe5c02aa9979

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

They were talking about converibiles cars. One stated that I could see her topless and the other said she didn't think she was that type of a lady. The other said she was talking about the cars. It was all good. At the time I really didn't want to answer that post. Being a guy I was already in up to my neck. If I answered it I was a dead man, with my luck. 

Chuck....Just for clarification I also am a Dude.....Ride Harley's, Drive Corvette, carry a 1911 everyday and even have a beard.

Just sayin, don't gender me wrong.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

23 hours ago,  FROSTYJACK said: 

Help me out Bro. Trying to wrap my head around this. I hold 100,000 Rial notes. Are you saying that each of these notes will be worth $23,800 US ( absolutely not a lop) "soon" 

Navira, are you sure about this?  It sounds way too good to be true.  I'll keep watching this section, but I dunno.

Is it really possible that this stupid thing that I bought on a whim is gonna come in before the Dinar, that I've waited 10 years for?

So hard to believe that the Iranians, who are always yelling "Death to America" would let us profit from their currency.

Floridian...I'd tend to agree with you on that one...But who knows...I do admit I'm no expert.....So maybe.....

There are a lot of experts on this Forum and on this section especially...People who have spent and keep spending  hours and hours to study docs, papers, charts & graphs and reading  economics articles and books about this thing ....

So I am rather certain that a few of them will more than surely be right and get it ( the truth)

Best

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Chuck....Just for clarification I also am a Dude.....Ride Harley's, Drive Corvette, carry a 1911 everyday and even have a beard.

Karsten

No worries man. The post were just getting ahead of me and you now that can go south real quick. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, umbertino said:

The pic appearing in your profile is Mel Gibson or is it you? Just curious...Thanks

No that is Bruce Campbell. He played Sam Axe in the TV series Burn Notice. I would say I look pretty close to him,. Simularities: was in the military, Officer, and branch MI. Opposite side, not much of a drinker, where he was known for his beer. I like Scotch, but have not had a drink since the holidays.  

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Its a good thread Bro.  Good hearted fun, positive vibe, some good solid news article.  Beats beating my head against the wall in the 2nd Amendment forum.  

Good, Pitcher....Happy to hear that.....Don't want anybody in DV to have health issues

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

:o 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0548dcfe5c02aa9979

:D  :D  :D 

Sadly so, I'm afraid.....We'll see........Too many  BSters around trying to take advantage in any possible way and to confuse People / Investors even more.......

I'd say: Court Martial  ( and firing squad)...Some do deserve the treatment....

Hit one real bad  in order to educate 100,000...At times it works.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Didn't know that myself....Always thought ( for some reason..maybe the name/ nickname) you were a Lady...Ok...It's all cleared now...Thanks

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

No that is Bruce Campbell. He played Sam Axe in the TV series Burn Notice. I would say I look pretty close to him,. Simularities: was in the military, Officer, and branch MI. Opposite side, not much of a drinker, where he was known for his beer. I like Scotch, but have not had a drink since the holidays.  

Thanks, Chuck...He does look a lot ( imho) like Gibson...I admit I never heard the actor you mentioned , Bruce Campbell...

Maybe I saw him here on  Italian TV in some comedy ( we get here  about 95% of your comedies / shows / series  dubbed in Italian obviously) But I do not know his name.....

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Floridian...I'd tend to agree with you on that one...But who knows...I do admit I'm no expert.....So maybe.....

There are a lot of experts on this Forum and on this section especially...People who have spent and keep spending  hours and hours to study docs, papers, charts & graphs and reading  economics articles and books about this thing ....

So I am rather certain that a few of them will more than surely be right and get it ( the truth)

Best

Thanks, Umbertino.  That was helpful.  

We'll see what happens.    😊

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Thanks, Chuck...He does look a lot ( imho) like Gibson...I admit I never heard the actor you mentioned , Bruce Campbell...

Maybe I saw him here on  Italian TV in some comedy ( we get here  about 95% of your comedies / shows / series  dubbed in Italian obviously) But I do not know his name.....

He is not a big name but I can relate. I am not one that has to be in the limelight. I am about getting things done, low key but very efficient. 

• Upvote 2