Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

PP........it was all about the Red Ferrari from her previous post. 

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Um, Karstan, there is sites other than here on DV you could find that kind of stuff. I'll bet my bottom dollar that Gypsy Girl is not like that...  LOL

Maybe I just read your post wrong  🤪

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Oooppps, sorry Karsten, my bad

pp

Us people South of the Border have these thing called Drop Tops, Verts, Convertibles, Going Topless,

,,,,,You Canucks should try it sometime.

0rhy.jpg

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Any Bro's around tonight?......

Seems like September will be much busier....

Cheers bro's

Lmao. Bros told me tell you this

1. Anytime Any moment

2. Cheers! Champagne on Ice!

3. Bro. The news Bro. Wow. 

4. Iran money soon Iraq next

5. Yes bro. That’s what it means 

😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

49 minutes ago, Arceo said:

1. Anytime Any moment

😂😂😂😂

Sorry to tell you this...

But you are not a Bro....👍

• Downvote 4

57 minutes ago, Arceo said:

1. Anytime Any moment

😂😂😂😂

PS, you forgot two important sayings

"Go Iraq"....and 'Let's Go"....

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Karsten said:

Chuck, I have listened to all the Guru B.S., Read everything here 4 or 5 times today, checked my Bank Currency Converter.....Nothing.

Best I can Hope for is Pic's of Gypsy Girl with here Top Down....Now that could be Hot.

Karsten

8 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Um, Karstan, there is sites other than here on DV you could find that kind of stuff. I'll bet my bottom dollar that Gypsy Girl is not like that...  LOL

Maybe I just read your post wrong  🤪

pp

8 hours ago, Karsten said:

PP........it was all about the Red Ferrari from her previous post. 

8 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Oooppps, sorry Karsten, my bad

pp

Thank you both for bailing me out. I thought that is what you meant, since we were talking convertibles. But you know how males think. Everyone is heading east and he is heading north. :lol:

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, navira said:

Yes bro....iraq(bro) will follow. Iraq came out with the RI 2 weeks after Iran announced the approval of rv bill by the cab. 

You think so? Just asking...

I mean......Even if there's a high chance that Iran might be invaded by the US either in 2019 or 2020?

5 hours ago, Arceo said:

1. Anytime Any moment

😂😂😂😂

Your enthusiasm is somehow moving and contagious....Let's hope and pray.......

May I ask you for how long have you been invested in the Dinar?...Thanks in advance

It's been 15 years ( so far) for me........I've seen and heard a lot. (so far).....

Of course the BEST is yet to come......

5 hours ago, jpriceisright said:

According to what I’ve heard for 14 years, it’s going to RV tomorrow! So I’ve been celebrating every night since then! One of these nights will be the night and I don’t want to be the only one not celebrating haha!

You're a wise Individual....No more to add

4 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Your enthusiasm is somehow moving and contagious....Let's hope and pray.......

May I ask you for how long have you been invested in the Dinar?...Thanks in advance

It's been 15 years ( so far) for me........I've seen and heard a lot. (so far).....

Of course the BEST is yet to come......

Ditto that, 17 in February. Bought myself a birthday present and still waiting on it to pay off.  lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ditto that, 17 in February. Bought myself a birthday present and still waiting on it to pay off.  lol

Sorry to hear but exactly my point, Chuck....Sorry...Just ran out of pluses......

May I ask you what you meant by this below?

Thank you both for bailing me out. I thought that is what you meant, since we were talking convertibles. But you know how males think. Everyone is heading east and he is heading north. :lol:

End Quote

I do not read Karsten posts so I don't know the context of the issue

Thanks in advance...

If you might want a Ferrari....Then  I can go to Maranello  ( not too far from Trento) and place a good word for you.......

• Upvote 2

They were talking about converibiles cars. One stated that I could see her topless and the other said she didn't think she was that type of a lady. The other said she was talking about the cars. It was all good. At the time I really didn't want to answer that post. Being a guy I was already in up to my neck. If I answered it I was a dead man, with my luck. 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Help me out Bro. Trying to wrap my head around this. I hold 100,000 Rial notes. Are you saying that each of these notes will be worth $23,800 US ( absolutely not a lop) "soon" 

Hey Navira. On the edge of my seat. I would appreciate your input. 😎

8 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Sorry to tell you this...

But you are not a Bro....👍

Why?

What does it take to become a Bro ( apart the obvious or else one'd be a gal)?

Who's the one in charge to decide who is and who is not?

Just asking....So then we'll all know.....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

PS, you forgot two important sayings

"Go Iraq"....and 'Let's Go"....

And "2044 will finally be our year!!!!"  As per the last magic Guru ( anyone) revelations

So just hang on a li'l bit longer...After all....What do another 25 years represent in the  perspective of the bright plan and future which is expecting us all ?  Nothing ( meaning nothing)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

They were talking about converibiles cars. One stated that I could see her topless and the other said she didn't think she was that type of a lady. The other said she was talking about the cars. It was all good. At the time I really didn't want to answer that post. Being a guy I was already in up to my neck. If I answered it I was a dead man, with my luck. 

Lol....Ok....Thanks for the explanation

I admit I do care for women ( in the sense I do still fall in love sometimes ...Which I do deem the most beautiful thing  one human being  can feel)...Married ( and divorced) twice so far....No children

While , sincerely, I couldn't care less for cars.....To me they are something helping me to go from point A to point B...Other than that....Just insignificant pieces of metal...But that's only my very humble opinion on the subject...

I do respect the love, passion, enormous love and enormous passion ( almost sexual at times, apparently) others have toward cars....Many of my buddies do.......

That below is my humble car ( now 20 yr old as I bought it in 1999 and I'll keep it for many years until it works)...Just so you know what I'm talking about...Mine is metal red in color

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1