Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Did your Tarot Card reading give a date? ... I want this train to roll into the station pronto.. I want to fully retire .. The next Parliamentary term begins in two weeks and it will be back to “Same  s... - Different  day” ..🙏

Hey novice, the cards and pendulum are entertainment ...i wouldnt hold my breath. But to answer your question...end of Aug/Sept...basically now, lol

We have all been waiting so long.

P.S. And Chuck, you deserve 2 Spyders!! You have been here relentlessly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Hey novice, the cards and pendulum are entertainment ...i wouldnt hold my breath. But to answer your question...end of Aug/Sept...basically now, lol

We have all been waiting so long.

P.S. And Chuck, you deserve 2 Spyders!! You have been here relentlessly. 

Thanks, Going to get one of those E series as my second. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Thank You Navari . I wanted those interested to see how your post from a few days ago aligned with this article

Hey BL...

Iran: Rial Revaluation Bill Sent to Majlis

President Hassan Rouhani sent the rial redenomination bill to the Majlis on Wednesday for debate. 

As per the ‘Reforming Monetary and Banking Law’ bill, four zeros will be shaved off the national currency and the monetary unit will switch officially from the rial to the commonly used toman, the official government website, dolat.ir reported.  

Originally floated as a Central Bank of Iran proposal, the bill was approved by the government earlier in the month. It must be endorsed by the Majlis to become law. 

Accordingly, the minor monetary unit of the new currency will be dubbed ‘parseh

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, navira said:

Hey BL...

President Hassan Rouhani sent the rial redenomination bill to the Majlis on Wednesday for debate. 

As per the ‘Reforming Monetary and Banking Law’ bill, four zeros will be shaved off the national currency and the monetary unit will switch officially from the rial to the commonly used toman, the official government website, dolat.ir reported.  

Originally floated as a Central Bank of Iran proposal, the bill was approved by the government earlier in the month. It must be endorsed by the Majlis to become law. 

Accordingly, the minor monetary unit of the new currency will be dubbed ‘parseh

What does this mean for the Dinar? Does it translate to some sort of rv?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

This rv bill /redonimation bill is the removal of the monetary unit while introducing the new bill with less zeroes and retaining the old bill with zeroes on them...the only thing that has changed as I had mentioned before is the face value of that currency..Where the zeroes are slashed off from the nominal value of the rate(i.e...1rial=.0000238us cents to become 1rial=.238us cents...Cheers bros

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

5 hours ago, navira said:

This rv bill /redonimation bill is the removal of the monetary unit while introducing the new bill with less zeroes and retaining the old bill with zeroes on them...the only thing that has changed as I had mentioned before is the face value of that currency..Where the zeroes are slashed off from the nominal value of the rate(i.e...1rial=.0000238us cents to become 1rial=.238us cents...Cheers bros

Help me out Bro. Trying to wrap my head around this. I hold 100,000 Rial notes. Are you saying that each of these notes will be worth $23,800 US ( absolutely not a lop) "soon" 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Is it just me, but this site has been down a few times during the day for maintenance and it has been tough to get to at times. 

Been running all day for me.....Now if say you were expecting some sorta awesome news....Well that hasn't happened yet.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

So, many are talking about when this happens and what what everyone plans to do,,,,,I found this video of interest or more of a Common Sense but maybe just a refresher course in what not to do.

I don't think it is related to any Dinar Sites so to speak>>>>I hope I don't get popped for this but it seems like good info.

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Is it just me, but this site has been down a few times during the day for maintenance and it has been tough to get to at times. 

It's nice that you were able to check it out a few times in the day. Well someone has to work and that would be me so no chance to check except during my 5 minute break after standing in line for coffee. Kidding ya. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Karsten said:

So, many are talking about when this happens and what what everyone plans to do,,,,,I found this video of interest or more of a Common Sense but maybe just a refresher course in what not to do.

I don't think it is related to any Dinar Sites so to speak>>>>I hope I don't get popped for this but it seems like good info.

Karsten

Good advice and food for thought

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jg1 said:

It's nice that you were able to check it out a few times in the day. Well someone has to work and that would be me so no chance to check except during my 5 minute break after standing in line for coffee. Kidding ya. 

I go in at 0400 and my boss gets in between  0700 - 0730. So I have to stay focus and put thing into prospective, it is all about the RV. When it hits I am going to put one of those Fat Heads out of me. He will never know the difference. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

I'm sure this has good advice...like don't buy a fancy sports car...lol

I say , let your freak flag fly baby!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Been running all day for me.....Now if say you were expecting some sorta awesome news....Well that hasn't happened yet.

Karsten

Still waiting for that news. It was a couple days ago I got up and went to check it out and it said the site was down for maintenance. I was thing "SAY WHAT" these guys all left me.  :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I'm sure this has good advice...like don't buy a fancy sports car...lol

I say , let your freak flag fly baby!

Once i get everything set up and running. Bills paid, no debt, and a set revenue stream I am going to burn that candle from both ends and then set the whole thing on fire.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Still waiting for that news. It was a couple days ago I got up and went to check it out and it said the site was down for maintenance. I was thing "SAY WHAT" these guys all left me.  :lol:

Chuck, I have listened to all the Guru B.S., Read everything here 4 or 5 times today, checked my Bank Currency Converter.....Nothing.

Best I can Hope for is Pic's of Gypsy Girl with here Top Down....Now that could be Hot.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Chuck, I have listened to all the Guru B.S., Read everything here 4 or 5 times today, checked my Bank Currency Converter.....Nothing.

Best I can Hope for is Pic's of Gypsy Girl with here Top Down....Now that could be Hot.

Karsten

Um, Karstan, there is sites other than here on DV you could find that kind of stuff. I'll bet my bottom dollar that Gypsy Girl is not like that...  LOL

Maybe I just read your post wrong  🤪

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1