Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Your kidding right?? Their have been plenty of articles and reports on exactly what Iran is going to do, they are deleting 4 zeros off their currency, they are absolutely going to LOP! 

And what's the diff between the deletion of zeroes in dinar n rial

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

DinarThug hope you don’t mind me reposting a couple of your articles:

Inflation And The Poverty Levels Are Completely Unsustainable There - This Is From 3 Months Ago And It’s Only Gotten Devastatingly Worse ! ;)  

A picture of poverty in Iran

57 Million Below the Poverty Line: Iran Regime Parliament Predicts

LIFE IN IRAN  17 MAY 2019  

By Jubin Katiraie 

The Iranian Parliament’s Research Center published a report in which figures for the next 12 months show that between 23 and 40 percent of Iran’s population will soon be living under the absolute poverty line

This report displays the damage that runaway inflation has caused the Iranian economy over the last couple of years. In fact, the Iranian calendar year, which began March 21st, 2018 and ran through March 20th, 2019, saw the inflation rate reaching 47 percent, and the economy dropping to a negative growth rate. 

Last year the rate of absolute poverty only applied to 16 percent of the Iranian population, according to the report. This rate has increased to between 23 and 40 percent, and continues to rise. 

The declining real income in households during the current year will find more Iranian people having difficulties paying for basic necessities. Iran’s increasing unemployment will make things worse. The report confirms a large increase in the number of people living below the absolute poverty line. In terms of what the absolute poverty line is for a household of four in Tehran — last year it was around 2.5 million tomans or $592 USD per month, but by the end of the autumn it rose to around 3.4 million tomans or $805 per month.

According to the study, seven deciles in Iran’s population fell below the absolute poverty line in 2018 and the report recommends that they be helped financially to survive. These vulnerable groups include: 

• Those who receive support system' target='_blank' style=">support system" rel="">support from the so called Khomeini Relief Foundation and the Iranian Welfare Organization, 

• Workers who have lost their jobs, 

• Retirees whose pensions places them below the absolute poverty line 

• Government employees whose salaries are below the poverty line. 

Distribution of subsidies has missed the mark by a wide margin, according to the report. The policy of subsidizing the imports of basic goods has failed, and instead resulted in the steep rise in prices. 

To help the Iranians living under the poverty line, the Research Center recommends that the government provide them with “support packages.” These packages would distribute money to the seven top deciles, four times a year, in the form of cash cards that can be used exclusively to buy basic food items. 

The Research Center believes that 57 million people will fall under the poverty line over the course of the coming year, and must be assisted.

https://www.iranfocus.com/en/life-in-iran/33528-57-million-below-the-poverty-line-iran-regime-parliament-predicts

Thanks. The first article is largely based off a US think tank's remarks, not exactly unbiased. I have no doubt the sanctions are having an effect, but I wouldn't put much stock in news from the same nation that is imposing the sanctions. What else are they going to say? Both sides are propagandists without question. Here's an article about the increase in exports from Iran to iraq this year https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/439386/630-000-tons-of-goods-exported-to-Iraq-via-Mehran-border

Yes, likely rose colored bs from Iran but if so, we have to admit the US is peddling the same. Jmho

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

All this research you seriously must not comprehend much of what you read navira!

Here's a NY Times article from August 3, talking about China buying Iranian oil. To me, Iran is not so cut and dry. Other countries, powerful ones, are still dealing with them. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/03/world/middleeast/us-iran-sanctions-ships.html

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miquel said:

Thanks. The first article is largely based off a US think tank's remarks, not exactly unbiased. I have no doubt the sanctions are having an effect, but I wouldn't put much stock in news from the same nation that is imposing the sanctions. What else are they going to say? Both sides are propagandists without question. Here's an article about the increase in exports from Iran to iraq this year https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/439386/630-000-tons-of-goods-exported-to-Iraq-via-Mehran-border

Yes, likely rose colored bs from Iran but if so, we have to admit the US is peddling the same. Jmho

Yeah don’t think I would put much faith in the Iran Times..lol.. even if true that is peanuts compared to most everything else being sanctioned from most every other country out there except for the little trade they do with Iraq or Syria. Apparently somehow people will believe anything posted and or hyped up and completely ignore facts that state otherwise! 

If anyone believes Iran is going to RV their currency like navira has eluded to and even given numbers of $2.38 to the dollar.lololol, then more power to you. The two guys pumping the Rials here are completely ignoring the facts and conditions in Iran all because they want to be the big shot or be right! I sure can’t wait for Iran to finally pull the trigger on this so the two yoots can get back to the dinar forum and forget the ridiculous Rial nonsense which is going nowhere period!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 6

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

Yeah don’t think I would put much faith in the Iran Times..lol.. even if true that is peanuts compared to most everything else being sanctioned from most every other country out there except for the little trade they do with Iraq or Syria. Apparently somehow people will believe anything posted and or hyped up and completely ignore facts that state otherwise! 

If anyone believes Iran is going to RV their currency like navira has eluded to and even given numbers of $2.38 to the dollar.lololol, then more power to you. The two guys pumping the Rials here are completely ignoring the facts and conditions in Iran all because they want to be the big shot or be right! I sure can’t wait for Iran to finally pull the trigger on this so the two yoots can get back to the dinar forum and forget the ridiculous Rial nonsense which is going nowhere period!

Alright then...chill

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Zeroes off the currency VS. Zeroes of the exchange rate are two different actions and results.  Just food for thought.  Who knows what each country will do with their currency.  All we can do is read the articles, decipher the crappy translations and hope for the best and prepare for the worst.  Each person needs to do their own due diligence for whatever currency thy buy.  Hell, we may all end up with nada in this investment although articles are implying otherwise.  

No, I don't own Rials. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, navira said:

Let's do the haka dance bros....

Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
I die! I die! I live! I live!
Tenei te tangata puhuru huru
This is the hairy man
Nana nei i tiki mai
Who fetched the Sun
Whakawhiti te ra
And caused it to shine again
A upa … ne! ka upa … ne!
One upward step! Another upward step!
A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
An upward step, another.. the Sun shines!!
Hi !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

All this research you seriously must not comprehend much of what you read navira!

Seriously Dude, If you don't have anything good to contribute to the Conversion then just go away and have a beer or something down the street. We are Not Here for Your One Sided Opinions and Attacks on other Forum Members.....Chill Out or just go to one of the other Forums and run your mouth.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, Karsten said:
7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Seriously Dude, If you don't have anything good to contribute to the Conversion then just go away and have a beer or something down the street. We are Not Here for Your One Sided Opinions and Attacks on other Forum Members.....Chill Out or just go to one of the other Forums and run your mouth.

Well said Karsten. People need to read the rules on the Bros Thread.  Much more of this and I’ll go back to the politics forum where angry lives. We’ve been at this for over a decade some over 15 years, so chill, have a beer 🍺 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

On 8/18/2019 at 3:17 PM, navira said:

Navira.....have u seen this following article? 

Parliamentary Finance of the "Covenant News": the formation of a committee to raise the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar.

19/08/2019 

:rodeo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4