Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

6 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Man, I’m so out of the loop I don’t even know who “so and so” is ... 😮

He’s Friends With ‘Such And Such’ Who Passes Things On To ‘Bro And So’ Who Then Has It Immediately Verified By ‘MoFo In The Know And So’ ! :o 

But Don’t Worry If Ur A Little Bit ‘Slow And So’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 11

5 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Man, I’m so out of the loop I don’t even know who “so and so” is ... 😮

So n so has a name and his own YouTube video ...I can't mention his video cause it's against the forums rule to promote other entity.

• Thanks 3

For sure, this investment will for sure beat you down. It is like being in prison (your job, marriage, pick one).  Caged waiting for the day that you are able to be set free to start the next phase of life. The major difference is with those you have or can have an end date, here you have to deal with Soon or In the coming days. You have to to be mentally tough to get past the bad times. 

End Quote

Chuck...I can only say.....Holy words!!!!

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

He’s Friends With ‘Such And Such’ Who Passes Things On To ‘Bro And So’ Who Then Has It Immediately Verified By ‘MoFo In The Know And So’ ! :o 

Further proof you're definitely a fantastic ET to this site.....Bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

I heard of mofo

my wife calls me that every day I get home

i thought it was a cute nickname like snuggles ??

wonder what it really means 

mofo in a thong Canadian running for USA prez

thats it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I heard of mofo

my wife calls me that every day I get home

i thought it was a cute nickname like snuggles ??

wonder what it really means 

mofo in a thong Canadian running for USA prez

thats it

So you want us to call you "mofo" from now on?  Master of fried onions?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, navira said:

So n so has a name and his own YouTube video ...I can't mention his video cause it's against the forums rule to promote other entity.

But you can still quote him and othere gurus in another section of the forum.  That makes no sense.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, navira said:

Hey bro, i always stand by what I said before...that if Iran ever rv, his bro will follow. 

Another miracle then....I know by now everyting and anything is mainly dictated by Economics....But if you just called ( at least so I got it, I might be wrong) Iran and Iraq "brothers"...then this Allah must be really super-powerful as those two had a war going on for 8 frickin years with many dead and hurt and lots of damage....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Not as much champagne popping and cheers as there used to be. Kinda of miss it but completely understand . A lot of progress has been made in the last few months. August has been pretty quiet. Hoping for an explosive September and then never coming back to a dinar site again .  Nothing personal. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

Not as much champagne popping and cheers as there used to be. Kinda of miss it but completely understand . A lot of progress has been made in the last few months. August has been pretty quiet. Hoping for an explosive September and then never coming back to a dinar site again .  Nothing personal. Lol

Understandable.......

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2019 at 9:23 PM, 6ly410 said:

The Prime Minister authorizes a parliamentary committee to choose the candidate of the Ministry of Education

When for sept? Or this week. Them mfs are idiots that’s why they can’t find a edu minister. It’s like a fat guy working at GNC 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1