Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

5 minutes ago, KristiD said:

So it looks like the mods deleted your post (along my reply to it) about the Global Currency Reset from that guy who didn't believe in the dinar.  When you talk about posting in VIP!" rel="">VIP, I gather you mean the OSI section because I couldn't find anything from you in the VIP!" rel="">VIP section.  I'm not in OSI for my own reasons, but I would still like to read the information you are apparently sharing there.  How about putting at least some of it (that is not proprietary to OSI) in the regular VIP!" rel="">VIP section?  Or maybe even putting it here because I think other people would be interested in reading it too.   Thanks!

Just thought I'd let you know I really like reading your level headed comments KristiD. You are an asset to this site.

pp

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

You are an asset to this site.

Somebody Said The Same Thing About Me But Used An Abbreviated Version Of That Word ! :o 

And By ‘Somebody’ - I Mean Numerous Throngs Of People ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks for joining. I have been seeing a lot of Dinar Trashing while I have been doing my research for the VIP!" rel="">VIP section. I might really be off base here but it does not look like most of them have not spent the time to research what is truly happening. In most cases it comes back to what ever they are selling.  

Dinar Trashing sums it up CF and plugging his own book .. Eventually the Dinar has to increase in value even if it is only to .10 cents because Iraq needs to trade viably with the rest of the world.. It really is now a matter of when?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

Just got off work....

How are the Bro's doing tonight??

Hey bro, here is something I got from an article...it's a small info but carries a big message: 

This isn't something I said. I took this bit of info from an article:

If the rial indeed is configured to be close to a dollar, Iran will likely resurrect the dinar. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro, here is something I got from an article...it's a small info but carries a big message: 

This isn't something I said. I took this bit of info from an article:

If the rial indeed is configured to be close to a dollar, Iran will likely resurrect the dinar. 

Iran or Iraq? (resurrect dinar)

• Upvote 2

Just now, navira said:

Iran bro

I thought dinar was Iran's currency term from early 20th century. Quite a few countries use, or have used, dinar as their monetary unit. The "dinar" as a term for currency is like "dollar" in the middle East and surrounding area. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miquel said:

I thought dinar was Iran's currency term from early 20th century. Quite a few countries use, or have used, dinar as their monetary unit. The "dinar" as a term for currency is like "dollar" in the middle East and surrounding area. 

Iraq owes money to Iran...and from the look of it, is in control.

Iran agrees to make border outlets with Kurdistan international

2019-08-18 | 03:18

Deputy Governor of Halabja in the Kurdistan region, Kawa Ali Karim, that Iran has formally agreed to make the outlets "Kelly" and "Shoshmi", and "long", and "Sheikh Saleh" and "Beshta", international trade and tourism outlets

"It is scheduled that the Iraqi and Iranian sides will soon hold a joint meeting on this file," he said in a press release.

He added that "the Presidency of the Republic of Iran issued a formal decision on the tenth of this month, in which it formally agreed to make a number of joint outlets with the Iraqi region international."

He continued that "the next step is to convey this approval to the relevant authorities in Iraq and the border outlets, as the final decision belongs to the central government in Iraq and Iran ."

The Kurdish official pointed out that "the authorities in the region held a meeting earlier this month with an Iranian delegation in which I spoke with them in this regard, and decided the Tehran government to approve the proposal.
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Somebody Said The Same Thing About Me But Used An Abbreviated Version Of That Word ! :o 

And By ‘Somebody’ - I Mean Numerous Throngs Of People ...

:D  :D  :D 

LOL......Don't worry, DT, I assure you you are really an ET to this site......That's an abbbreviation, right?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, KristiD said:

So it looks like the mods deleted your post (along my reply to it) about the Global Currency Reset from that guy who didn't believe in the dinar.  When you talk about posting in VIP!" rel="">VIP, I gather you mean the OSI section because I couldn't find anything from you in the VIP!" rel="">VIP section.  I'm not in OSI for my own reasons, but I would still like to read the information you are apparently sharing there.  How about putting at least some of it (that is not proprietary to OSI) in the regular VIP!" rel="">VIP section?  Or maybe even putting it here because I think other people would be interested in reading it too.   Thanks!

Thank you KristiD and you are right OSI. This community and site have been very good to me. I crossed the line with that post. Looking back, the material I did post probably should have stayed there. As for what I am posting now would probably cross that line again and should remain in OSI.. 

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you KristiD and you are right OSI. This community and site have been very good to me. I crossed the line with that post. Looking back, the material I did post probably should have stayed there. As for what I am posting now would probably cross that line again and should remain in OSI.. 

What you mean crossed the line? Why would a post with info  cross the line.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Dinar Trashing sums it up CF and plugging his own book .. Eventually the Dinar has to increase in value even if it is only to .10 cents because Iraq needs to trade viably with the rest of the world.. It really is now a matter of when?

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ok Bros, I am looking for some good news here today. Time to get back to normal and see how September is going tome setup and played out for us.  :bravo:

Thanks Chuck ( and a lot of others here) for your optimism, encouragement  etc....

I have to admit it does help esp in some days/periods.....    15 years in this investment myself  so at times one might feel like dropping and quitting  which I think it could be a normal feeling, esp if one is already worried about other (not too good) things happening in our personal life....

Thanks all....Words can do miracles

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Just thought I'd let you know I really like reading your level headed comments KristiD. You are an asset to this site.

Why thank you PP!!!  I really respect you and so enjoy reading your posts so having you say that really makes me feel good!!

1 hour ago, jg1 said:
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Content from another site. 

Doesn't matter unless there was a link to the site included. One of my warning points, I should know.

Agreed!  I also get nailed on this!  Here's the dilemma:   some links you're allowed to post if they're not RV related.  But then other posts, that I don't feel are RV related so I post the link, get removed and once I ended up on probation.  I think I'm going to post a question in the Rules section and ask for clarification on this.  I mean, I still don't understand why people can't even mention "so and so's" name anymore.  Though, hopefully in a month or two, there will be no more of these threads because our hopium dreams will have come true by then!!!!

Edited by KristiD
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

first in the world

2019-08-18 | 13:17

Key is the first experience in the world Key company introduced its new product of MasterCard, which combines the characteristics of fingerprint and PIN together, stressing that this comes to protect the holders of this card from stealing salaries that they are sometimes exposed

Partnership between the public and private sectors have proven their success , according to the company to which confirmed that the results of successes emerged through financial cooperation with Iraqi banks, notably the Bank ofIraq 
multiple and diverse services provided by thecompany to its customers since the start of her career in two thousand and seven until now, where it made its products ironing card cards and Master Card and Master Key, which granted its holders easy advances in addition to loans, to be the best electronic payment company.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Thanks Chuck ( and a lot of others here) for your optimism, encouragement  etc....

I have to admit it does help esp in some days/periods.....    15 years in this investment myself  so at times one might feel like dropping and quitting  which I think it could be a normal feeling, esp if one is already worried about other (not too good) things happening in our personal life....

Thanks all....Words can do miracles

For sure, this investment will for sure beat you down. It is like being in prison (your job, marriage, pick one).  Caged waiting for the day that you are able to be set free to start the next phase of life. The major difference is with those you have or can have an end date, here you have to deal with Soon or In the coming days. You have to to be mentally tough to get past the bad times. 

2 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

CF.....September is the Month we pop the champagne that has been

collecting dust....:twothumbs:

I feeling it. September. Lets get that stuff chilled. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, navira said:

2019-08-18 | 03:18

Deputy Governor of Halabja in the Kurdistan region, Kawa Ali Karim, that Iran has formally agreed to make the outlets "Kelly" and "Shoshmi", and "long", and "Sheikh Saleh" and "Beshta", international trade and tourism outlets

"It is scheduled that the Iraqi and Iranian sides will soon hold a joint meeting on this file," he said in a press release.

He added that "the Presidency of the Republic of Iran issued a formal decision on the tenth of this month, in which it formally agreed to make a number of joint outlets with the Iraqi region international."

He continued that "the next step is to convey this approval to the relevant authorities in Iraq and the border outlets, as the final decision belongs to the central government in Iraq and Iran ."

The Kurdish official pointed out that "the authorities in the region held a meeting earlier this month with an Iranian delegation in which I spoke with them in this regard, and decided the Tehran government to approve the proposal.

Bro so what does this mean for a RV? Any effect on it? Are you saying that Iran is in control, just trying to figure out what you mean dude.

4 minutes ago, fancy said:

Bro so what does this mean for a RV? Any effect on it? Are you saying that Iran is in control, just trying to figure out what you mean dude.

Hey bro, i always stand by what I said before...that if Iran ever rv, his bro will follow. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1