Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

7 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

CL, the NC is pretty convincing. The dinar is and was a speculative investment for me. I never invested thinking that there would be a GCR. Lot's info out there, both good and bad, and much of it confusing. Been here for 12 years, no need bailing now. I wait to see what happens. If it RV's then fine, but if as Kaperoni says it just floats but goes up in value gradually, then I will have patience and cash out if and when it reaches a price i think is a good ROI. What say you?

I also feel that is really the only option. Just wait. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

WOW!!!  Look what I just found about the 2020 Corvette Stingray!   It has some really nice upgrades that are surprisingly not that expensive.  I figured with the low base price, they would really jack up the prices on the add ons, but they didn't.  Of course, since most of them are already sold, if you can find one, it will likely come with a hefty premium.  But, good gosh!!!  What a gorgeous car!!!!     https://www.foxnews.com/auto/how-much-2020-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-will-cost

The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray price tag revealed

The eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is the first mid-engine version in the model's history, and promises supercar performance at a bargain basement price of less than $60,000.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6061634133001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="https://www.foxnews.com">foxnews.com</a></noscript>          

When the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was revealed in July, GM President Mark Reuss said it would start at “under $60,000.” Well, it does. Just.

Chevy announced Thursday that the new mid-engine supercar will have a base price of $59,995 for an 1LT model, including delivery. That’s just $3,000 more than the outgoing front-engine car.

THE 2020 CORVETTE STINGRAY HAS A FEATURE THAT LET'S YOU ANNOY EVERYONE

The Stingray will be available in three trims that offer increasing levels of equipment, with the 2LT priced at $67,295 and the 3LT $71,945. A Z51 performance package that adds an updated suspension, tires, bodywork and other equipment costs $5,000 and a hydraulic nose-lift to avoid scraping the front of the car on inclines is $1,495.

ex-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

(Chevrolet)

The Stingray is powered by a 6.2-liter V8 rated at 490 hp, or 495 hp with an optional performance exhaust. Chevrolet said some versions will have a top speed of 194 mph and others will be able to accelerate to 60 mph in under 3.0 seconds.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

Of course, good luck finding one at list price when production begins late this year. GM head designer Mike Simcoe recently said that the first year of production is essentially spoken for already, which means that big dealer markups are likely on early cars.

When the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was revealed in July, GM President Mark Reuss said it would start at “under $60,000.” Well, it does. Just.

Chevy announced Thursday that the new mid-engine supercar will have a base price of $59,995 for an 1LT model, including delivery. That’s just $3,000 more than the outgoing front-engine car.

The Stingray will be available in three trims that offer increasing levels of equipment, with the 2LT priced at $67,295 and the 3LT $71,945. A Z51 performance package that adds an updated suspension, tires, bodywork and other equipment costs $5,000 and a hydraulic nose-lift to avoid scraping the front of the car on inclines is $1,495.

ex-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

(Chevrolet)

The Stingray is powered by a 6.2-liter V8 rated at 490 hp, or 495 hp with an optional performance exhaust. Chevrolet said some versions will have a top speed of 194 mph and others will be able to accelerate to 60 mph in under 3.0 seconds.

Of course, good luck finding one at list price when production begins late this year. GM head designer Mike Simcoe recently said that the first year of production is essentially spoken for already, which means that big dealer markups are likely on early cars.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, navira said:

Iraq and Kuwait Are Beginning a Beautiful Friendship

Iraqis need an option other than Iran, Saudi Arabia and the U.S.

That sounds like a miracle......Kuwaitis are forgiving Iraqis for invading them way back , which caused the 1st war and intervention of the US?  More than miraculous infact.....If true ...Allah did a lot of work on that one......

• Upvote 4

Iran reveals details of memorandum of understanding signed with Iraq

2019-08-17 | 12:03
Iran reveals details of memorandum of understanding signed with Iraq

Iranian Interior Minister revealed on Saturday details of the memorandum of understanding signed with Iraq today, stressing that it includes the opening of the border crossing point between the two countries and the abolition of visas between the two countries.

"According to the memorandum of understanding signed, the visas between the two countries have been canceled and the level of services and facilities provided in other fields will increase, especially for the visitors of Imam Hussein," said Abdul-Reza Rahmani Fazli, according to Fars news agency. Peace".

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: EXCELLENT Summary AND Thank You For The NC Clip, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I do NOT want to nauseate EVERBODAE' REHASHING MY (NOTE: MY) "reasons" "for" "investing" IN THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar SO will summarize a few "brief" (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) points:

• NO "GCR" per se EXCEPT THEE Whirled Financial Systems NEED a reboot. ENTER THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. ReInstate AND "Rock" "n" "Roll" so to say WITH foreign country bolstering of country currency "potency". I do NOT see moving from the USD to another single country currency EXCEPT, maybe BABY, the SDR to drop down into "Business" "Of" THEE "Day" TO INCLUDE THEE USD as a BINARY system (alternate) to the USD WITH THEE USD STILL IN PLACE. AFTER 2008, I KNEW something ELSE was needed so am offering potential "alternates" NOT THE FULL BLOWN GCR PLASTERED ALL OVER THEE PLACE.
  • ENTER THEE Bicraqi Iraqi. STRATEGIC Piece of "REAL" "ESTATE". ASTRONOMICAL Resources BEYOND Crude Oil. TALK ABOUT RESOURCE BASED BACKING OF CURRENCY VALUE!!! What goes "down" MUST COME "up". With THEE "stroke" of a "pen" OR "two" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "potency" WAS wiped OFF THEE "books". SO, A "stroke" of a "pen" OR "two" THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "potency" IS BACK IN ACTION GLOW BULLY TURBOCHARGING LIKIE EVERYTHING!!!
  • ENTER Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade. YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS PIECE IS THEE "cinch" "pin" FOR EVERYTHING!!! WITHOUT GLOW BULL TRADE COUPLED WITH THEE "new" "found" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "potency" THEE WHOLE THING WILL FALL FLAT!!!
  • ENTER The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal. HAS TO BE IN PLACE FOR EVERYTHING TO WORK RIGHT FROM CHINA TO EUROPE AND BACK ALONG WITH ALL THE COUNTRIES ON Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road BASED ON THEE ORIGINAL "agreements" WITH Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung. Whirled Money Flows HAVE TO BALANCE FOR "opening" "up" "China" AFTER circa 1972 TO WORK RIGHT. THEE TRADE IMBALANCE WITH CHINA IS BECAUSE Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road ReStart WAS DELAYED BECAUSE OF Rouge The United States Of America Entities OPERATING IN THEE Muddle East ESPECAILLY THEE SET UP OF THEE Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC.

I (NOTE: I) suspect the near ReInstatement of THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in 2013 via Dr. Shabibi WAS REAL BECAUSE OF DOWNTURN Whirled ECONOMIC CYCLES WE ARE ABOUT TO AGAIN ENTER UNLESS THE ABOVE TURBOCHARGES LIKIE EVERYTHING!!!

In The Mean Time...................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.....................................................................

AND (of course)......................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thanks for joining. I have been seeing a lot of Dinar Trashing while I have been doing my research for the VIP section. I might really be off base here but it does not look like most of them have not spent the time to research what is truly happening. In most cases it comes back to what ever they are selling.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I also feel that is really the only option. Just wait. 

That is all we can do. I went into this thinking maybe 5 years, well we can see how that worked out.  :lol:

Let's see how Septembers plays out. I am thinking we have a solid shot there. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, dinareffic said:

Great stuff guys.  This is what a forum is all about.  My personal opinion. I’m looking at late September.  History shows price adjustments for Iraq have been in September.  IMF likes September and April as well.  

Agree, I like getting into these topics. There its a ton of folks out here that have a vast array of knowledge and I am tapping into it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, KristiD said:

WOW!!!  Look what I just found about the 2020 Corvette Stingray!   It has some really nice upgrades that are surprisingly not that expensive.  I figured with the low base price, they would really jack up the prices on the add ons, but they didn't.  Of course, since most of them are already sold, if you can find one, it will likely come with a hefty premium.  But, good gosh!!!  What a gorgeous car!!!!     https://www.foxnews.com/auto/how-much-2020-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-will-cost

The eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is the first mid-engine version in the model's history, and promises supercar performance at a bargain basement price of less than $60,000.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6061634133001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="https://www.foxnews.com">foxnews.com</a></noscript>          

ex-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

(Chevrolet)

ex-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

(Chevrolet)

KristiD......I seem to understand you do like that car....It's beautiful indeed......I do hope you'll make that dream come true.......As quick as possible.......

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

First letter of his/her name is all I should need or rhymes with.

‘Def’ - As In Dumb And Blind ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

8-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Dinar Investor - Jeff   Article

"Legal clarifies the decision of the Federal Court on the entry into force of Article 140 of the constitution".

This article is confirming everything that I'm sharing with you...

don't forget Article 140 was enacted back in 2005. 

This article tells you it has to be amended...

this plus the HCL can only happen at the very end.  

This is telling you guys were at the end of this ride

There is no question. 

We know that for a fact...that means...

you're waiting until the second half of September...we look really good.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks for joining. I have been seeing a lot of Dinar Trashing while I have been doing my research for the VIP!" rel="">VIP section. I might really be off base here but it does not look like most of them have not spent the time to research what is truly happening. In most cases it comes back to what ever they are selling.  

So it looks like the mods deleted your post (along my reply to it) about the Global Currency Reset from that guy who didn't believe in the dinar.  When you talk about posting in VIP, I gather you mean the OSI section because I couldn't find anything from you in the VIP section.  I'm not in OSI for my own reasons, but I would still like to read the information you are apparently sharing there.  How about putting at least some of it (that is not proprietary to OSI) in the regular VIP section?  Or maybe even putting it here because I think other people would be interested in reading it too.   Thanks!

• Thanks 3