Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Great point Chuck and I agree.  China has waited for 22 years to exert its power over HK and make them like the rest of their country. China is not Iraq and HK probably doesn’t have anyone willing to go to war over their Capitalist territory.  China is flexing its muscles and Imo, it’s influence as a trade center is going to be well diminished.  Twain is in its crosshairs as well.  

I would have to agree. Twain is for sure in its sights, as well as many of the surround countries. Low hanging fruits goes to HK and Twain.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Twain is for sure in its sights,  Low hanging fruits goes to HK and Twain.

Wtf Does Mark Twain Have To Do With Taiwan And Hong Kong ? :blink:

He Never Even Liked Chinese Food ! :o 

Mark Twain had it right…

:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

Chuck, I’m always in a hurry and I can’t spell.  Haha.

Thugs I’m crying laughing at the thought of you reading our posts and going, Twain, Mark Twain??  What about China??

Wtf is that all about.  Those guys are goofballs.

It’s been a long week at the trading desk. Im ready to Party.  Where is the Root Beer.  

Let’s go Bros   Let’s go Iraq.   Cheers.  

90C288D0-5DF0-4547-87D6-7B6A80E6FF52.gif.5f6d158746aeb535071ab6d592976c84.gif

DDA3436A-0FFD-494C-AD8A-A7B3D6DDA3D0.gif.ef402aec105f8d5e64e1542376c3c378.gif

• Haha 6

CL, the NC is pretty convincing. The dinar is and was a speculative investment for me. I never invested thinking that there would be a GCR. Lot's info out there, both good and bad, and much of it confusing. Been here for 12 years, no need bailing now. I wait to see what happens. If it RV's then fine, but if as Kaperoni says it just floats but goes up in value gradually, then I will have patience and cash out if and when it reaches a price i think is a good ROI. What say you?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5