Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

1 hour ago, Arceo said:

SOOOO when is the end of this EID...

Eid Al-Adha 2019: When is it, how is it celebrated and how to wish someone a happy Eid

The 'festival of sacrifice' commemorates the prophet Ibrahim's devotion to God

The second significant religious festival of Islam, Eid al-Adha, begins on Sunday.

The first of the two observances is Eid al-Fitr, which was observed in June to mark the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

"Eid al-Adha is one of two Eids, or days of celebration for Muslims worldwide, in a year," a spokesperson for the Muslim Council of Britain tells The INDEPENDENT

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/eid-al-adha-2019-when-date-holiday-uae-saudi-arabia-islam-festival-a9027196.html

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

Did they abandon us?.....

Just Another Story Of A Bro’ken Home ! :o 

But It Could Be Worse - They Could’ve Stayed .......

Upright ....... And Sober ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Soon but then they go right into the E-I-E-I-O.  

I think you have to many letters - ELO. Bring the music to the Bros.

Pitcher, side bar here. I was thinking of checking this out. If China goes into Hong Kong and the HK dollar drops what is your feeling about taking a position? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Great thought Chuck. I’m not a currency trader so I would be hard pressed to give you solid advice.  Yes, I buy some currencies but they are investments, long term holds

Ive seen deals like this in the past and to me it is a risky play.  If you take that play don’t bet the farm and I wouldn’t stay in to long unless you can recoup your initial investment and be in with “ the Houses Money”.  It’s not for me. If you play make sure you have a stop.  

You need to to talk to a currency trader for some real advice, or some gamblers.  I’m sure we have both on this web page,  I apologize I’m not much help, it’s just not my gig.  I trade stocks and have a fine tuned risk/reward, highly disciplined approach.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

I was think if China moved on HK, I would buy the currency just like I did the dinar. I was thinking of a Kuwait type play. The only problem, like many of these plays, is that there are too many variables in play. I could see a sudden drop but does HK recover to be a global investment center or does Singapore back fill that spot. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

there are too many variables in play

Great point Chuck and I agree.  China has waited for 22 years to exert its power over HK and make them like the rest of their country. China is not Iraq and HK probably doesn’t have anyone willing to go to war over their Capitalist territory.  China is flexing its muscles and Imo, it’s influence as a trade center is going to be well diminished.  Twain is in its crosshairs as well.  

• Upvote 2