Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:20 PM EDT - 8/13/2019

8-13-2019   Newshound Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    Regarding 800 numbers.  That's all...nonsense...disregard them.  There are no 800 numbers.   

8-13-2019   Newshound Guru chattels   Abdel Mahdi is not going to be removed by Parliament, IMO. ...What, if any, impact does a possible change in the Prime Minister have upon our liquidity event? Who knows Arguably, displacement of the Prime Minister bespeaks continuing political instability and is not currency value friendly.

8-13-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   ...So we heard Iraq's going International.  They can use their currency in other countries.  We hadn't heard anything on it yet...until now.  Union Bank of Iraq came out with information on their new pre-paid MasterCards.  "Employees of private or public sector can receive their salaries through the MasterCard from the ATM of the bank or any other cashier inside or outside Iraq..."  This is a huge step for Iraq.  They are getting automatic payment systems...They can use their cards anywhere MasterCard is accepted...this is a big huge step for them...I think it's time for a rate change - in my opinion...it might be a real interesting week.  We'll definitely keep our eyes [on it] to see how it unfolds...

8-13-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    [Q? Do you still think it's going to happen around September 21-22?]  The answer to that is heck yeah.  The facts keep supporting that...The information and the facts is getting very predictable.  It's scary how easy it is, for me at least, to target this thing right now.  I feel very confident about what I'm sharing... I'd like to know exactly what those facts are that point to those dates - I certainly don't see them.  Much is happening to indicate we are getting close, but to pin down a definitive date is foolish...IMHO..! :confused2:We shall see - time will tell..! :salute:Ron

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1