Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MZ Frustrated. What Happened? No Guaranteed RV Last Night.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

What's going on? We had a genuine guaranteed RV go from MZ last night.

It was supposed to happen but it didn't...so here we are.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

13 Aug 2019   MarkZ: 

Spoke with Mr. C…we had every expectation everything would go last night…HE'S FRUSTRATED today and off beating up some tennis balls…
Member:  Hello Mr. C smash one for me!! Lol...
MZ: Spoke with paymasters…they also are scratching their heads because THEY EXPECTED FUNDS LAST NIGHT as well…There are a lot of very upset people this morning...
MZ: Many Attorneys flew into Reno for “GUARANTEED” Zim swaps yesterday……..They were told they would be able to leave with money in hand……they are angry.  
Nflemingjr: WE HAVE BEEN GETTING EMAILS FROM PAYMASTERS THAT WERE TOLD THEY WOULD HAVE 800 NUMBERS LAST NIGHT AND IT DID NOT HAPPEN AS PROMISED AND THEY ARE A LITTLE ANGRY. It was supposed to happen but it didn't...so here we sit & wait.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

13 Aug 2019   MarkZ:  Spoke with Mr. C… HE'S FRUSTRATED today and off beating some balls…
Member:  Hello Mr. C smash one for me!!
MZ: Spoke with paymasters…they also are scratching their balls because THEY EXPECTED FUNDS LAST NIGHT

Ok, Nothing To See Here - Just MarkZ And Weegie Going Nuts ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 Aug 2019   MarkZ:  tonight's the night.

Spoke with Mr. C [Michael Cottrell]. We had every expectation everything would go last night. IRAQ CONTCTS ARE VERY EXCITED expecting the new rate late tonight. They expect the rate to be $3.91. The Iraqi people have really suffered…they need this badly. MILITARY GUYS STILL FEEL VERY GOOD about today.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

off beating up some tennis balls…

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

i would join in the fun but I (need to) get my attachments fixed.

That’s What They Said About Their ‘Tennis Balls’ ! :o 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

would join in the fun but I get my attachments fixed.  

I guess I should proof read my posts. I get in a hurry, doing three things at once

it should read I can’t get my attachments fixed.  Any mods out there want to tell me how to erase my attachments. Thugs tried but it didn’t work.  

Haha

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I can’t get my attachments fixed.  Any mods out there want to tell me how to erase my attachments. Thugs tried but it didn’t work.  

Haha

There’s An Old Thread About It In ‘Questions And Tech support’ ! ;) 

But It Sounds Like Ur Gonna Need An Admin Heavy Tow ! :o 

gMT24Q1.gif

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Attachments 

There is a 500KB allocation for images. Is there a way to delete previously posted images and repost new ones? If you go to, "My Attachments" it shows them but there is no delete button or delete command. Please help. Thanks

This is my exact predicament 

Thanks Thug.  I’m still in the process in getting a message to Administration.  It appears Administration doesn’t take messages from us knuckleheads.  

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks Thug.  I’m still in the process in getting a message to Administration.  It appears Administration doesn’t take messages from us knuckleheads.

Just Open A New Thread In The ‘Questions And Tech support’ Section Inquiring About It ! ;) 

We Just Need For U To Get Ur ‘Screwball’ Back ! :o 

Braves GIF

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Markinsa helped delete some.  I need to copy and paste but I was having trouble doing that too.  I’m just a washed up pitcher these days. I got nothing.  I need an umpire like thisguy to get through an inning.

Hey Pitcher, I asked that same question a couple years back. But I never was able to delete them either. I just gave up and left them there and I don’t unfortunately post pictures anymore lol. I just read and look at Thugs pictures lol

• Haha 4

Hey Pitcher, I asked that same question a couple years back. But I never was able to delete them either. I just gave up and left them there and I don’t unfortunately post pictures anymore lol. I just read and look at Thugs pictures lol

Its just easier to copy and paste. I hate to bother the mods doing it the way I was by using Attachments.  I also like Thugs and King. Those guys are hilarious. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1