Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS IS CNN: Chris Cuomo Explodes – Threatens Trump Supporter – “I’ll F*****g Throw You Down These Stairs Like a F*****g Punk!

CNN’s Chris Cuomo exploded after a Trump supporter in New York called him “Fredo” to his face — Fredo, a nickname that is meant to be an insult to Cuomo, is from the movie The Godfather to describe him as the weaker, less intelligent brother in the Corleone crime family.

Apparently the New York man approached Chris Cuomo and thought his name was actually “Fredo” and this is when Cuomo flipped out

We’re gonna have a f*ckin problem,” Cuomo said to the Trump supporter who asked to take a picture with him.

Cuomo lost his cool and threatened the Trump supporter and told him he was going to throw him “down the f*cking stairs.”

“I’ll f*ckin ruin your ****. I’ll f*ckin throw you down the stairs like a f*ckin punk!” Cuomo said.

The Trump supporter tried to deescalate the situation several times, but Cuomo wanted to fight and continued to threaten the man.

Take a swing! Take a swing!” Cuomo said getting in the man’s face. “I’m not gonna swing,” the man said as he tried to calm Cuomo down. “I’ll wreck your ****! I’ll wreck your ****!” Cuomo yelled several times

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Think of CNN and the rest of "Liberal" news outlets as Ross Perot, dividing the ratings......which means Fox News is Bill Clinton.  :lol:  Hope this spot on analogy helps our resident "Righties" understand the dynamics of the current media ratings.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

As always, no real substance 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Think of CNN and the rest of "Liberal" news outlets as Ross Perot, dividing the ratings......which means Fox News is Bill Clinton.  :lol:  Hope this spot on analogy helps our resident "Righties" understand the dynamics of the current media ratings.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Perhaps you could clarify this statement....makes no sense to me......     CL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

It has been stated multiple times that most of the MSM is "Liberal" and that Fox News is the lone beacon of mainstream "Conservative" news.....Therefore, liberal news sources are so plentiful that their viewers have many choices, hence smaller ratings as the viewership scattered....like Perot stealing votes from Bush the elder.  On the other hand "Conservatives" only have Fox News for mainstream coverage, therefore the viewership is all in one place and ratings are through the rood....i.e. Bill Clinton elected POTUS.  Perfect analogy.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

my guess is that because there are so many liberal outlets, they divide ratings within themselves. And because there are so FEW conservative outlets their ratings appear to be higher - jmo

My take was Perot was a 3rd party independent....and Shabs was thinking that represented CNN.......Billy Bob was represented as Fox News.....so who's CNN?........or is "Who" on first base?.......perhaps it's a riddle ?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It has been stated multiple times that most of the MSM is "Liberal" and that Fox News is the lone beacon of mainstream "Conservative" news.....Therefore, liberal news sources are so plentiful that their viewers have many choices, hence smaller ratings as the viewership scattered....like Perot stealing votes from Bush the elder.  On the other hand "Conservatives" only have Fox News for mainstream coverage, therefore the viewership is all in one place and ratings are through the rood....i.e. Bill Clinton elected POTUS.  Perfect analogy.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Works! Until you add up all the LSM TERRORIST ratings as one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1