Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midnight Guru Opinions - 8/11/2019

8-13-2019   Newshound Guru future   Article:  "Sadrists seek to overthrow Abdul Mahdi after the approval of the reference"...  more proof Mahdi is out the door...its safe to say hes probably already gone...Abadi is to be put back...hes already held the pm position.

8-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   PROGRESS OF THE REINSTATMENT...the FIRST parliamentary session of the year was supposed to end at the end of June. We were all disappointed when we did not see the reinstatement when July arrived. Previously they told us the reinstatement would happen by the end of the FIRST session. This was scheduled to end on June 30th. ...Then they decided to extend the first session until Aug 1st not on June 30th.  ...Later, just recently, they then told us the 2nd session would begin on September 3rd.  So using all this data they presented to us we can conclude that we can expect a window of opportunity somewhere between now and September 3rd. ...My CBI contact in Iraq also agrees with this analysis. 

8-12-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition.

8-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff   ...I've only shared one date projection: the weekend of September 21st 22nd...I want facts to lead you up to that date. I don't want you relying 100% on my opinion...what I'm trying to share with you is...how in-depth I think.  That's how I came up with a date...I just don't give you a date.  My dates are very thoroughly studied...I'll pretty much know the week it's going to happen and I will let you know the week that's going to happen.  The way I study this and the way I analyze this...they're not gonna hide this from me.  I will know from their actions in all these different movements when it going to happen...This thing's walking you up to the month of September right now and it's really more the second half of September than anything.  It's because they need to walk into 10-1 with that new rate in hand...

8-12-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   [Q? Anyone heard of an article from Union Bank of Iraq about salaries being deposited in the iraq citizens master cards...]  ...everyone thinks because they are using the cards the rate change is here...its not..!  Not till they go into Art 8 and change the rate at the CBI...they are not (officially) in Article 8 yet.  They can put it on the card, but until they change the rate it doesn't affect us...Once they change the rate then you can get excited. 
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1