Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Massive Melting of the Greenland Ice Sheet as the Arctic Sizzles

bostonangler

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:19 AM, cranman said:

I think climate change is a combination of both man made and natural happenings.  In my opinion most people are open to making resources last longer,  recycling and reducing pollution.  It's just that some plans are to extreme. There are compromises that need to made.  There are steps that are being taken already. This world isn't going to die in 10 years. 

DOES MAN CONTRIBUTE.....YES. BUT CLIMATE CHANGE HAS BEEN HAPPENING WELL BEFORE MAN.......WAS TRUMP BLAMED MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO.......PROBABLY .....BY HALF OF THE PREHISTORIC CREATURES OF THE DAY.....DAMN TRUMP

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2019 at 3:09 PM, bostonangler said:

I can't believe those who deny this is real. If anyone believes this is a hoax is someone I don't need to be around. They live in a fantasy world.

B/A

I believe the Co-Founder Of Greenpeace over any Propaganda you can present...sorry for not buying into the Man-Made Global Warming Hoax.

Indy

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, billbill said:

If mankind has this supposed power to alter the climate by causing the temps to increase and decrease based on our actions/emissions etc..., why not just make the hot days cooler and the cold days warmer? lol

Not happening...

I ain't no expert but I'd believe it is a li'l more complicated that just that...JMHO

32 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I believe the Co-Founder Of Greenpeace over any Propaganda you can present...sorry for not buying into the Man-Made Global Warming Hoax.

Indy

Your undisputed right of course....Just like others's right to believe differently ( much differently or slightly differently)