Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nuclear Submarine Bill Barr

WOW! Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Fires Off Warning Shot to Deep State — BILL BARR is About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History 

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne joined David Asman on FOX Business Network on Monday to discuss the launch of his new cryptocurrency

But 

first Byrne was asked about his involvement in the Russia Trump collusion witch hunt.
Byrne was interviewed by the FBI for his involvement with Russian Maria Butina.

Byrne fired off a warning shot to the deep state.

Patrick Byrne: I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations. I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage. Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine working just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lane. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship.

That’s about to happen and I think we’re about to see the biggest scandal in American history as a result. But it was all political. Everything you think you know about Russia and Clinton investigations is a lie. It’s all a cover-up. It was all political espionage.

David Asman: You think Bill Barr is going to get to the bottom of it.

Patrick Byrne: I think he has gotten to the bottom of it

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

When you say "OK with AG Barr", one must conclude you mean the Trump DOJ.

GO RV, then BV 

It's been a long time since the US had a decent AG.....And yes Trump appointed him....and the Senate approved him along Party lines.......and of course in his first run as AG... years ago ...he was approved unanimously....kind of goes with the political climate today..

You seem to believe anything/everyone affiliated with Trump is bad and corrupt......or am I putting words in your mouth?

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

It's been a long time since the US had a decent AG.....And yes Trump appointed him....and the Senate approved him along Party lines.......and of course in his first run as AG... years ago ...he was approved unanimously....kind of goes with the political climate today..

You seem to believe anything/everyone affiliated with Trump is bad and corrupt......or am I putting words in your mouth?

CL

No no....you're pretty accurate in that statement.  Nothing Trump's ever done in his highly publicized life lends me to believe he has even a small speck of ethical integrity.  As always, just my opinion, and perhaps the opinions of the undocumented labor force his companies have employed over the years, the contractors he put out of business for refusing to pay them what they were owed, Trump University students, and the cities his campaign has yet to pay for the security forces used to protect his many rallies, to name a few.  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No no....you're pretty accurate in that statement.  Nothing Trump's ever done in his highly publicized life lends me to believe he has even a small speck of ethical integrity.  As always, just my opinion, and perhaps the opinions of the undocumented labor force his companies have employed over the years, the contractors he put out of business for refusing to pay them what they were owed, Trump University students, and the cities his campaign has yet to pay for the security forces used to protect his many rallies, to name a few.  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Wow, what you don't see is UTTERLY STUNNING :facepalm1:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wow, what you don't see is UTTERLY STUNNING :facepalm1:

What I see is blind allegiance by seemingly intelligent people being duped by a con man of epic proportions.  He doesn't care about the growing division in this country.......he cares only for himself and how he can keep his base satiated by the glow of his own self proclaimed greatness.  He celebrates himself.   

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

What I see is blind allegiance by seemingly intelligent people being duped by a con man of epic proportions.  He doesn't care about the growing division in this country.......he cares only for himself and how he can keep his base satiated by the glow of his own self proclaimed greatness.  He celebrates himself.   

GO RV, then BV

I  couldn't have proven my point more perfectly :tiphat:

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Hhhmmmmm...Interesting...Kinda like what happened in 2008 and 2012?

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well there you go.....they say history is bound to repeat itself.....Just thought it would take a little longer.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Yes it does...and will probably happen in 2020, 2024, 2028....and so on. :shrug: ;)

• Thanks 2

Well I"ll go way out on  limb here....2020 Trump wins.....by 2024 most of present Government will be in prison....and rightly so.....and Tulsi Gabbard will be elected as the First Woman President of the United States......BTW...Major Gabbard is off the campaign trail for 2 weeks right now while training with her National Guard unit in Indonesia......kind of fits her theme.....Service before self!

• Thanks 1

From your lips to God's ears..

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Well I"ll go way out on  limb here....2020 Trump wins.....by 2024 most of present Government will be in prison....and rightly so.....and Tulsi Gabbard will be elected as the First Woman President of the United States......BTW...Major Gabbard is off the campaign trail for 2 weeks right now while training with her National Guard unit in Indonesia......kind of fits her theme.....Service before self!

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Kind of the opposite of Captain Bone Spur, wouldn't you say?

Or is that Staff Sargent Deferment? Calling him an officer really insults our service men and women.

B/A

Easy now, B/A.....you don't want to open this can of worms....former NCO's such as myself won't react kindly.  Consider yourself warned.  :salute: ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Kind of the opposite of Captain Bone Spur, wouldn't you say?

Or is that Staff Sargent Deferment? Calling him an officer really insults our service men and women.

B/A

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Easy now, B/A.....you don't want to open this can of worms....former NCO's such as myself won't react kindly.  Consider yourself warned.  :salute: ;)

GO RV, then BV

You might try reading the posts before you make comments on them.....here is a part of it.....the rest can be read above......    CL

"BTW...Major Gabbard is off the campaign trail for 2 weeks right now whiletraining with her National Guard unit inIndonesia......kind of fits her theme.....Service before self!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:oWhat? Read? You can't be serious :lmao:

35 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You might try reading the posts before you make comments on them.....here is a part of it.....the rest can be read above......    CL

"BTW...Major Gabbard is off the campaign trail for 2 weeks right now whiletraining with her National Guard unit inIndonesia......kind of fits her theme.....Service before self!"

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1