Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Guru Opinions - 8/10/2019

8-10-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   ...it does seem that the CBI is getting their stuff together now, at a good pace too, I guess (haven't seen the article) that they elected a new governor, we will see and what is his take of reforms.  I also noticed that Kap [Guru Kaperoni] keeps talking about will Iraq have what it takes to get investor into Iraq. Well all I read lately is how companies are coming into Iraq or made agreements to come in. I don't think they will have a problem with investor, matter of fact this might be good for us due to they will already have the private sector setup before they increase the value of their currency. which is why I'm not sure Kaps thinking about starting out at were it is would hold up or not, time will tell... but IMO no one knows where it will start and how long it will take to get to where we can make money.

8-10-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    ...these were new employees that the CBI was hiring and they were there at the banquet...So I got a little bit curious, 60 to 80 employees...what they're doing is teaching these employees...these new 60, 70, 80 CBI employees are being trained on the transfer of money of the dinar outside of Iraq to other countries, to the private banks around the world that are linked up to the CBI's private banks...

8-10-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff   ...This is the first year, 2019, that Iraq has ever set the stage or the rate change...everything that's been remaining and outstanding...is actually being completed...being completed right before our eyes.   ...My target date is the weekend of September 21/22 for the rate change...IMO...we need to see the facts come into alignment for that...(reference Dinar Investor - Jeff posts 1, 2 & 3, 8-9-2019)..

8-10-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025   [via PDK]  AS I SAID BACK IN MAY THERE ARE THREE WINDOWS THE THIRD WINDOW IS SEPT.- OCT  THIS RV IS A WORLD WIDE EVENT...IT IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS. THE DAY AND HOUR IS REALLY UNKNOWN...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Came across an online Chicago Tribune article on IQD from 2012. Was that you they quoted, Ron?? You're famous!! Bet, at that time, you didn't think we would all still be sitting here waiting for a value increase. It's coming soon.

:moneybag::twothumbs::moneybag: 

• Like 2