Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in Jail

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion is that Epstein is alive......singing at that....

Some of the words to the song will be released in the next day or so.......about 1000 names...

CL

From the Telegraph...

Nervous wait for Jeffrey Epstein's associates as court mulls release of 10,000 pages of documents
https://news.yahoo.com/nervous-wait-jeffrey-epsteins-associates-193712884.html

========

Jeffrey Epstein’s friends are facing a nervous wait after a judge in New York laid out a schedule for releasing court documents which mention “literally 1,000 people” by name.

One unnamed man, known only as John Doe, wrote to the court in advance of Wednesday’s hearing begging the judge to keep his name out of the public domain.

Jeffrey Pagliuca, a lawyer for Epstein’s long-term companion Ghislaine Maxwell, said the sealed documents include “hundreds of pages of investigative reports that mention hundreds of people.”

They contain depositions taken from 29 people.

“There are hundreds of other people who could be implicated” in the documents, he said.

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

My opinion is that Epstein is alive......singing at that....

Some of the words to the song will be released in the next day or so.......about 1000 names...

CL

From the Telegraph...

Nervous wait for Jeffrey Epstein's associates as court mulls release of 10,000 pages of documents
https://news.yahoo.com/nervous-wait-jeffrey-epsteins-associates-193712884.html

========

Jeffrey Epstein’s friends are facing a nervous wait after a judge in New York laid out a schedule for releasing court documents which mention “literally 1,000 people” by name.

One unnamed man, known only as John Doe, wrote to the court in advance of Wednesday’s hearing begging the judge to keep his name out of the public domain.

Jeffrey Pagliuca, a lawyer for Epstein’s long-term companion Ghislaine Maxwell, said the sealed documents include “hundreds of pages of investigative reports that mention hundreds of people.”

They contain depositions taken from 29 people.

“There are hundreds of other people who could be implicated” in the documents, he said.

I'm beginning to have serious doubts about our justice system. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, isn't this convenient......Now I guess he is deep into the Witness Protection Program safe from the reach of the clinton's and many others that have so much at stake. 

https://en-volve.com/2019/09/07/jeffrey-epstein-is-so-hated-he-was-buried-in-an-unmarked-grave-and-all-family-names-are-removed-from-existing-graves/

Karsten

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

This is really getting deep.....His guy makes mention or a number of places I have researched in the past.

Sorry, part @ wasn't much of anything other than donations.

Karsten

Karsten, I listened to the above and find it so complex that it was hard for me to even think that the elite, government and all else could be involved in such evil.....Am I to think that I along with the majority of "little" or simple minded people could be so naive and out of touch with the evils of this world.  I just don't  know what to think or say about this.  Could these things be true and if so how has it been kept such a secret?  Do the congregation of the underground world have such tightly sown lips and sworn to such secrecy  that we are nothing more than mushrooms?   Do you think these things are true.  Could this be a conspiracy theory.    I an truely without word.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Karsten, I listened to the above and find it so complex that it was hard for me to even think that the elite, government and all else could be involved in such evil.....Am I to think that I along with the majority of "little" or simple minded people could be so naive and out of touch with the evils of this world.  I just don't  know what to think or say about this.  Could these things be true and if so how has it been kept such a secret?  Do the congregation of the underground world have such tightly sown lips and sworn to such secrecy  that we are nothing more than mushrooms?   Do you think these things are true.  Could this be a conspiracy theory.    I an truely without word.

Sadly, I would have to say I believe a lot of this is actually going on and has been for decades.....Years ago I was going with a lady we will just say lived it , blocked it all out by creating multiple personalities only to late start to become aware of her past life experiences. She knew names of some very wealthy people and I believe they wanted she back in their control so she couldn't talk.

Her brother was involved and a few other family members..........When the threats started, property damage, internet trolling, phone calls, dolls hung in trees I started packing a pistol from the time I woke up until I went to sleep. I had spent hours tracking movements across the US from Hawaii to the East coast. I spent hours talking to the FBI only to do a follow up and that agent was no longer there and they had no idea where he was transferred to nor did they have any record of my visit....

Then I moved, she left town and ended up in Ohio to help a niece that was a victim of pretty much the same life thanks to her father. ....One of the places mentioned in the video above and she was suddenly cut off from the rest of the world.

Recently with Operation Broken Heart and a number of others hundreds kids are being saved that were never reported missing, Thousands of people are being arrested and I have started to get the Private Caller calls again all night long.....I guess they want to let me know they are still out there......

It is a pretty dark place and most people either don't have a clue it exists or will say like Comet Ping Pong and Pizza Gate it is all made  up......That is just what those people want you to believe.

With that said you can find plenty about it just don't.......It will take you to some pretty sick info.

This is why I follow Epstein so close as I hope he is alive and singing like a bird to take them all down from the very top in control of this government to the bottom feeders I have had to deal with in my life.

Enough said.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1