Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
huffy2005

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in Jail

Recommended Posts

I  can tell you this, When on suicide watch you don't have anything in your possession to hurt yourself with. Not even a blanket. But this event proves to me one thing beyond doubt, we live in the last days where LAWLESSNESS abounds. 

 

Christ's statement in Matthew 24:12 is "…lawlessness will abound…." The Greek word translated as "lawlessness" or "iniquity" in most versions of the Bible is anomia. It means "lawlessness—without law." The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines lawless as "not regulated by or based on law; not restrained or controlled by law." So in the last days we should expect to see increasing acts of lawlessness

  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr wants Epstein's death looked into by the Inspector General.....Great but sadly by the time they figure out who was bought off and who could have been behind it......There will have been 2 Mysterious Car Explosions, one house burned to the ground and no one got out and 3 other Suicides by gun shot the the back of the head while flying a small plane over the Atlantic Ocean and lastly one person who brought the rope will behead himself and be found in the Potomac River.

 

https://www.axios.com/ag-bill-barr-asks-inspector-general-to-investigate-jeffrey-epsteins-death-9891738b-613a-46f8-9e03-9ba7f4049a39.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&fbclid=IwAR0aGWKP4hFqiB2wQZU5qKxxjqDEPqcymSUog5bmdyjomnh4WYDGZduwlLI

 

Karsten

  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Barr wants Epstein's death looked into by the Inspector General.....Great but sadly by the time they figure out who was bought off and who could have been behind it......There will have been 2 Mysterious Car Explosions, one house burned to the ground and no one got out and 3 other Suicides by gun shot the the back of the head while flying a small plane over the Atlantic Ocean and lastly one person who brought the rope will behead himself and be found in the Potomac River.

 

https://www.axios.com/ag-bill-barr-asks-inspector-general-to-investigate-jeffrey-epsteins-death-9891738b-613a-46f8-9e03-9ba7f4049a39.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&fbclid=IwAR0aGWKP4hFqiB2wQZU5qKxxjqDEPqcymSUog5bmdyjomnh4WYDGZduwlLI

 

Karsten

Barr, I think is a good man, honest and true and I agree, there must be an investigation.  Barr knows something's not right here and even willing to put himself out there to find the truth.  Isn't that what all of us should be all about?  Even tho Epstein was as bad as bad and evil could be, he had favor with the elite to give them their hearts desires.  Quite sickening but the evil that is among us is bought and paid for every day by the very people WE vote in to protect and guide our country.  As bad as he was, he still deserved a just trial and a investigation to carry him down..  I don't  care how powerful one may be, they have no right to take things into their own hands especially if it's to hide their own guilt.  AG Barr needs to watch his back.  I'm afraid for him.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 AOC and Other are calling for answers as well.....We still might get some of the truth to surface.

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-calls-for-answers-after-epstein-found-dead-in-jail-cell/ar-AAFCJgp?ocid=spartanntp&fbclid=IwAR1Y9SAw4TXf_BQCE_TOOQEzUnRH6PB2y2H31XYZuTG45JY6Vu39m069mfU

 

Oompa Loompa Nalder most likely will do everything he can to stop anything from happening as his name is most likely in Epstein's Little Black Book.

 

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There are a lot of poisons you can find as long as you have the money to pay for ( if you want to kill yourself) and also lots of poisons  others can use if they want to get you real dead  ie. potassium cyanide and tons of others...Not a problem...Never been

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a theory.......some poor sucker played the suicide surrogate and went out in a body bag while Epstein drove the medical examiner's van to the airport.    

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Here's a theory.......some poor sucker played the suicide surrogate and went out in a body bag while Epstein drove the medical examiner's van to the airport.    

Ya never know....you would think upon an untimely death....he would have had it set up to have a document dump.....perhaps they'll bury him at sea tonight....oh wait.....that was Bin Laden..

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The very fact that we can make jokes about his death so quickly is a testament to our resignation of the LAWLESSNESS in our country. 

 

NOT ME. #declairmartiallawnow 

Bring Justice back to America Now. 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Here's a theory.......some poor sucker played the suicide surrogate and went out in a body bag while Epstein drove the medical examiner's van to the airport.    

I had actually had that thought....What would happen if the fed's faked his death knowing they had all the goods on who ever was in the book. Then round them all up and Epstein show up in court for some Mass Trial.

 

Karsten

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

What is interesting is the article has a small blurp on the suicide then a huge litany of his offenses. Sombody(ies) wanting to HIDE what ACTUALLY happened???!!!

 

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Unimaginable how sick AND twisted THIS ALL is:

  • Child Trafficking
  • Child Abuse
  • Child Sexual Abuse
  • Child Sacrifice

 

WOWZERS!!!

 

The Red Rubymeister who gave ME Red Ruby Citations is a pedophile AND child trafficker!!!

 

:shakehead:    :shakehead:    :shakehead:

 

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU Red Rubymeister!!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

One article stated he was under a "suicide watch".........how does one attempt/commit suicide and not be noticed?

There was no suicide attempt less than three weeks ago. He told friend that somebody tried to kill him. That's  why Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, huffy2005 said:

There was no suicide attempt less than three weeks ago. He told friend that somebody tried to kill him. That's  why Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death. 

 

This one starting stinking even before his death. Many people predicted his supposed suicide BEFORE it even happened.

 

I somehow bet this one won't quietly go away.

 

  pp

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a thought.

It was released just a few weeks before George Bush's death that the Justice Department opened an investigation into Bush's 

child sex trafficking ring. Later it was hypothesized that he was given the choice to kill himself and keep his good name. It was reported 

that when his Secretary of State came into his room the day he died that Bush asked him, "were're we going today", to wit the Secretary 

Said, "Heaven". Bush's reply was, "I like to go there". At the time this was reported I was stunned at that exchange of words which seemed to 

suggest to me Bush knew he was going to die that day. Thus lending credibility to the rumor that he was given a choice. 

This was also the same rumor that was being bantered about with John McCain's death. That he was given a  choice for his crimes. 

Take a pill or be humiliated in front of the Nation. 

Now it is clear that Epstein did NOT kill himself and I find it rather hard to believe that anyone like the Clinton's did this while he was 

under the custody of the Justice Department. 

We are beginning to see a pattern here. And the real question is, "Who's pulling the strings"? 

Who's giving the orders to allow these people to kill themselves without due process? I don't care what your politics are, we are supposed 

to be a Nation of Laws. And I don't care that these people are scumbags, they should be awarded due process. And then executed

This is happening under President Trump's Administration and this is his responsibility. ANYONE THAT THINKS THEY CAN CIRCUMVENT 

THE LAW IS THEMSELVES IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW. I don't care who that person is. 

We are not a Nation if we don't have Justice. 

  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The very fact that we can make jokes about his death so quickly is a testament to our resignation of the LAWLESSNESS in our country. 

 

NOT ME. #declairmartiallawnow 

Bring Justice back to America Now. 

 

 

 

 

I most certainly agree.  We joke, we laugh at this death but where is the justice.  The Lord says "Vengence is mine" but yet the laughter and jokes justify this murder if it was murder.  Evil as this man was, still deserves the right to justice.  We swear by our amendments but then we are the 1st to find pure joy when one has been broken to whom we deem unworthy of the very rights Implemented.   Once again we are a sad bunch of people that consider only what is right for self.

 

Markinsa you truly surprise me.  I wish no one to hell.  There is always a hope for repentance no matter how bad the sin.  God is our judge.  Just shows ya how our own hearts fall so far from the will of God. 

 

This whole thread sickens me.   Noone here knows the truth but we are eager to judge and make jokes.  We look at our own sin as petty but all of us will answer to Gods standards and our unbelief.

 

have a field day, I'm  ready for rubies and any abuse any of you pass before me.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

I most certainly agree.  We joke, we laugh at this death but where is the justice.  The Lord says "Vengence is mine" but yet the laughter and jokes justify this murder if it was murder.  Evil as this man was, still deserves the right to justice.  We swear by our amendments but then we are the 1st to find pure joy when one has been broken to whom we deem unworthy of the very rights Implemented.   Once again we are a sad bunch of people that consider only what is right for self.

 

Markinsa you truly surprise me.  I wish no one to hell.  There is always a hope for repentance no matter how bad the sin.  God is our judge.  Just shows ya how our own hearts fall so far from the will of God. 

 

This whole thread sickens me.   Noone here knows the truth but we are eager to judge and make jokes.  We look at our own sin as petty but all of us will answer to Gods standards and our unbelief.

 

have a field day, I'm  ready for rubies and any abuse any of you pass before me.

A trophy from me.

Matthew 24:12

And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.