Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in Jail

16 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Mark!!!   There you go Shabbs. I told you I wouldn’t lie to you.  Check out my badge!!  Haha.

Now go get your VIP!">VIP. Try it for 3 months or 6 months. It cost barely zip to try it out.  

Hmmm.....is Trump ever mentioned in VIP.....ever?    

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

No problems.....then stay out here.......and work the political thread.  CL

Thanks for your candor....I would never want to spend money to be treated poorly because of my political leanings when I can get that for free.  Seriously though, things in the dinar world seem to be ramping up and I really am considering purchasing a VIP Membership.  I know people don't think I pay attention to the dinar, but I do.  I read every chat Adam produces and some of Yota's threads, though I'm not a big fan of foreign language interpreted articles.  I imagine all the old timers by now realize my screen name is a hip take on Dr. Al-Shabibi's name.  

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thanks for your candor....I would never want to spend money to be treated poorly because of my political leanings when I can get that for free.  Seriously though, things in the dinar world seem to be ramping up and I really am considering purchasing a VIP!" rel="">VIP Membership.  I know people don't think I pay attention to the dinar, but I do.  I read every chat Adam produces and some of Yota's threads, though I'm not a big fan of foreign language interpreted articles.  I imagine all the old timers by now realize my screen name is a hip take on Dr. Al-Shabibi's name.  

GO RV, then BV 

VIP is much more than discussion on the IQD.....

Heck....you might even learn about .....Byzantine fault tolerant (BFT) is the conclusion. 

Asynchronous vs. partially asynchronous byzantine fault tolerant (aBFT) are the assumptions at the beginning.

Unlike the other systems, Hedera Hashgraph is proven to be fully asynchronous byzantine. ...

Hedera Hashgraph .....worth a look!

CL

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Rarely doesn't work for me.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Give peace a chance. Lol

You crack me up Shabs. We are on different  political sides but you do make some valid  points.  You are a smart azz sometimes but I get a chuckle from it.  Keep up the good fight. 

• Upvote 4

Shouting and shrieking” were heard from billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell on the morning that he died, according to a new report.

The report, citing an unnamed source, claims that corrections officers were also heard saying “breathe, Epstein, breathe,” while trying to revive him.

The cellmate of Epstein was transferred out of their shared cell on the eve of the high profile prisoner’s death, leaving him alone and unmonitored.

Epstein, 66, was being held in the special housing unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City and was supposed to be being checked on every 30 minutes per the jail’s procedure — but he wasn’t

a person who had been assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday, and — for reasons that investigators are still exploring — he did not receive a new cellmate, the person familiar with the matter said Sunday night. That left Epstein, who had previously been placed on suicide watch, alone and unmonitored — at least in the hours before his death — by even those officers assigned to guard him,” the Washington Post reports.

Epstein’s cellmate prior to his most recent one was a hulking ex-cop, Nicholas Tartaglione, who has been charged with murdering four men in a cocaine conspiracy. Epstein is said to have feared him and the former Briarcliffe Manor cop was questioned following the pedophiles previous suicide attempt in July — which the financier said was actually an attack on his life.

“Remember previous incident July 23: it was never cleared up whether Epstein had been attacked, as he said, or if he was covering up his own suicide attempt,” Washington Post reporter Carol Leonning noted

According to a report from the Associated Press, along with Epstein not being checked on, his being removed from suicide watch and his cellmate being moved, the guards who were assigned to watch him were also spread thin — with one of them being on his fifth straight day of overtime.

The NYC Medical Examiner has performed an autopsy on Epstein, but has said that they need more information before a cause of death can be determined, though immediate reports said that he had committed suicide by hanging himself in his cell.

“Today, a medical examiner performed the autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein. The ME’s determination is pending further information at this time. At the request of those representing the decedent, and with the awareness of the federal prosecutor, I allowed a private pathologist (Dr. Michael Baden) to observe the autopsy examination. This is routine practice,” Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement provided to the Gateway Pundit on Sunday. “My office defers to the involved law enforcement agencies regarding other investigations around this death. Inquiries regarding the determination of the Chief Medical Examiner should be directed towards my office.”

Epstein’s case was putting many rich and powerful people in the spotlight over their connections to the pedophile. He had been denied bail and was facing 45 years in prison on federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Don’t get your hopes up on where this raid will lead. Knowing the corruption and bias within the FBI these days, I would say they are most likely sanitizing the island of any evidence. Think about it, one day after Epstein dies and they are down there and running all over the place. This whole operation sounds more like something planned to occur right after Jeffrey Epstein was deceased.

Taking into account the corrupt Russia collusion investigation and the walk Hillarious Clinton got on the 33,000 deleted emails, I don’t trust them not to be up to dirty or something that is not part of a coverup.

It’s sad, but that’s the way I feel. Too many rich, powerful and politically connected people, both in the United States as well as abroad, have something to hide where Epstein is concerned. So before you get set to see the night fall, expect the opposite. The Swamp world wide wanted Epstein dead, I can believe they want what ever linked them to him to disappear and die as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7349729/Dozen-FBI-agents-raid-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Pedophile-Island.html?fbclid=IwAR2IizicTHg-fqnWxL5E2Ur_QxLb2lpxzyWr7xxv7EkxqdRERG2sKXJs_MU

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, bostonangler said:

That is so far off not even Trump would dare say that.... I promise you, the only reason I'm here is for dinar. And the day it changes value will be the last day I will be posting. I only post in these sections now because I try to bring reason and help people think about how the government left or right is trying to control our lives. If dinar hits, I will be thinking about a lot of other stuff and be too busy to spend any time arguing about lack of morals, compassion and disrespect for our fellow human beings.

B/A

All of us are supposedly here for that primarily....The Iraqi Dinar....

Then the Boss Mr. Montana was so kind and added other sections ( ie. Political Thread, Music thread, and other) so obviously Members started to use those sections  and posted  in those with articles and their own thoughts and opinions etc......and commenting on things and facts related with the thread name . expressing their personal feelings and beliefs ( which is normal)

• Like 1