Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in Jail

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good vid Mark.  LMAO at how our Lib friends are supposed to act.  Key word ACT.  I’ve seen numerous talking point lists that are instructions for their propaganda teams. ( I was once a Dem and sat in on conference calls on how to answer questions  At the time it was for BC’s dalliances).  Ever wonder why the National Media says the same thing using key words.  It’s all a show and we have 3 or 4 working this site.  I find it interesting that none of those Lib posters are not VIP!">VIP members.  They could care less about the Iraq Dinar.  They are here to agitate and change the narrative.  

Their sham is being exposed.  The Dem supporting Coup people are going down soon.  Can’t wait.  

Where's your VIP badge?.....I'm the one who convinced you to get verified as a Dinar holder (which they no longer do).  Besides, where talking far fetched conspiracy junk here.  Any powerful person with even a small relationship with Epstein is fair game for conspiracy land.  And according to corroborated stories, Clinton and Trump's histories with Epstein aren't all that small.

Welcome back, by the way.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don’t know what you wrote BA but I see you are confused by my post.  You will all understand soon enough. Don’t bother responding to my posts you guys are all in the time out section.  The site is so much more agreeable to me when I don’t have to read your combative posts.  I’m not going to neg you or your buddies but just know I’ve had enough and don’t care to get ugly.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

They could care less about the Iraq Dinar.

That is so far off not even Trump would dare say that.... I promise you, the only reason I'm here is for dinar. And the day it changes value will be the last day I will be posting. I only post in these sections now because I try to bring reason and help people think about how the government left or right is trying to control our lives. If dinar hits, I will be thinking about a lot of other stuff and be too busy to spend any time arguing about lack of morals, compassion and disrespect for our fellow human beings.

B/A

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

I don’t know what you wrote BA but I see you are confused by my post.  You will all understand soon enough. Don’t bother responding to my posts you guys are all in the time out section.  The site is so much more agreeable to me when I don’t have to read your combative posts.  I’m not going to neg you or your buddies but just know I’ve had enough and don’t care to get ugly.  

How can you learn? Even if it is to strengthen your own message if you stick your head in the sand? 

B/A

Shabs you were not on my time out list but you are close.  You will have to ask the administrator why I’m not badged I am a VIP!" rel="">VIP member and had a badge but they took it off. When I asked them to put it back they never did.  Where is yours. 

I'm not a VIP member....seriously considered purchasing it 8 years ago, still considering it.  Just as I thought about purchasing more IQD.....then 5/3 stopped selling it and I figured that was a sign I have enough.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

If you truly believe the Dinar is going to RV you would be smart to get in. You will earn that back at cash in time plus a whole lot more, the bonus is you can go into the VIP section and give us a hard time in there too. Haha.  Do it, I think you will not regret it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

If you truly believe the Dinar is going to RV you would be smart to get in. You will earn that back at cash in time plus a whole lot more, the bonus is you can go into the VIP!" rel="">VIP section and give us a hard time in there too. Haha.  Do it, I think you will not regret it.  

Like I said, still considering it.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

I wouldn’t lie to you.  It just makes sense and the price is fair.  If nothing happens consider it a donation to the site.  I know this site is’nt a cheap thing to maintain and operate. Adam gives us all a great place to learn and vent on a wide range of topics

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Besides, where talking far fetched conspiracy junk here

:facepalm1::facepalm1:I thought we were talking unhinged lunatic lefties TDS, mixed with delusional flights of fantasy. :facepalm1::facepalm1:

Or could it be everyone is just giving an opinion in hopes of making some sense of this tragedy :deadhorse:

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Good one!.......appreciate your efforts....but not sure I need the "help" as badly as you do!

CL

I hope you are paying attention... While the evil left tries to destroy America, the evil right is well on their way...

Increased debt... True?     Reduced revenue... True?    Corruption running rampart.... True?    Bond markets crashing.... True?   

Mass Murder on the rise.... True?                             Politicians on both sides dividing... True?

2- 10 yield inverting.... True?

I hope you are paying attention.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I do my best......but thanks for the education......you need to start an online University like Trump had.....you could get paid to educate people like me!

CL

Well if I did, I would give them their money's worth. Not some made up fantasy and then go bankrupt and keep their money... I have a conscience and that's why I'm poor... I just can't make myself lie, cheat and steal. Now before you jump on me, I'm not saying he is the only one. I know there are liars and cheats on all sides. I'm just saying he is good at it and I just can't bring myself to such low points just for money... I like money, but it's not the most important thing to me.

B/A

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:facepalm1::facepalm1:I thought we were talking unhinged lunatic lefties TDS, mixed with delusional flights of fantasy. :facepalm1::facepalm1:

Or could it be everyone is just giving an opinion in hopes of making some sense of this tragedy :deadhorse:

It's not your opinion that was insulting,it was your classification of everyone else's as "silliness" that's insulting. 
Sorry LGD,  I sit and read these post and watch what is said back and forth.   I don't take sides very often because debating these subject kind of irritate me.  But if saying peoples ideas are "silly" is insulting then what is classifying  democrats as "unhinged lunatic lefties" considered?  

• Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

It's not your opinion that was insulting,it was your classification of everyone else's as "silliness" that's insulting. 
Sorry LGD,  I sit and read these post and watch what is said back and forth.   I don't take sides very often because debating these subject kind of irritate me.  But if saying peoples ideas are "silly" is insulting then what is classifying  democrats as "unhinged lunatic lefties" considered?  

You are correct, I was using sarcasm to make a point. As I've started earlier in this thread we all need to remember that "WE" are not the enemy. And just because we may not agree with what someone post doesn't grant the right to belittle each other no matter how non-sequential a remark may seem. 

Basically, if it's not something you would say to someone's face then we shouldn't say it here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well, Go Figure.....They most likely have Video of everything else but Epstein's most likely re location the the Colorado Supermax where they could keep him safe.....Right next to El Chapo who has the rest of the goods on the clintons and a lot of Congress.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/?fbclid=IwAR3zlqKP4Tt5b2eMcnLcwvP3-fv8BCS3DRNxTnWJCbb8Bn2IU1O2SNTMq_8

Karsten

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are correct, I was using sarcasm to make a point. As I've started earlier in this thread we all need to remember that "WE" are not the enemy. And just because we may not agree with what someone post doesn't grant the right to belittle each other no matter how non-sequential a remark may seem. 

Basically, if it's not something you would say to someone's face then we shouldn't say it here. 

You're the man! All good!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Mark!!!   There you go Shabbs. I told you I wouldn’t lie to you.  Check out my badge!!  Haha.

Now go get your VIP!" rel="">VIP. Try it for 3 months or 6 months. It cost barely zip to try it out.  

Sorry that wasn't me. :shrug: But you are a VIP Member.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Apology accepted.  :D

Image result for sarcasm meme funny

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1