Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in Jail

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME On YOU, Red Rubymeister, For BEING AN ACTUAL PEDOPHILE AND CHILD TRAFFICKER WHO SUPPORTS THOSE DOING THE SAME AND DOES NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

THEE "Clinton" "body" "count" IS STILL RISING AND I (NOTE: I) WOULD NEVER WANT YOU ON THAT LIST FOR ANY REASON!!!

THEE LORD Jesus Christ IS WATCHING YOU, TOO!!! REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR!!!

I (NOTE: I) WOULD NEVER WANT YOU TO R.I.P. (Rot In Perdition)!!!

REPENT!!!

IF I have a "fan" "member(s)" giving ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power", THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

IF, HOWEVER, YOU ARE a pedophile AND/OR child trafficker, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME On YOU!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

I am NOT sure what YOU are "wound" "up" about BUT, PLEASE (Oh, PLEASE) GET HELP!!! YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BLOW YOUR "cognition" OUT OF YOUR "safe" "space" WITH THEE "gasket" "blown"!!!

In the Mean Time....................................................................

Thank YOU, Red Rubymeister, for YOUR "votes" HOPEFULLY on the WAY to YOUR "healing"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

"Vote" Accordingly!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Prison worker’s 4Chan post 10 minutes before news of Jeffrey Epstein’s death hit media: “…guy in a green dress military outfit… switched him out”

By Staff Writer -

August 11, 2019

The ominous message posted to 4Chan at 8:44 a.m. reads:

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 they took him [Epstein] [to] medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know trip vans show up? We do not do releases on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy with a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy that let him through the gate. You guys I am shaking right now but I think they switched him out.

\

Not to mention, based on widely circulated photographs, the nose and left earlobe/hole of the dead guy who was wheeled out of the prison Saturday morning does not match Jeffrey Epstein’s actual nose or left ear. By comparison, the man wheeled out on a stretcher is simply not Epstein.

Via Intellihub founder and editor @ShepardAmbellas on Twitter:

Dead Epstein on left vs alive on right. Any questions? Case closed. He’s alive. The dead man is not Epstein.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

And this…

• Thanks 3

I'm going to throw my hat into this conspiracy ring silliness.  Here goes, much as most of you will assume......Knowing the pure hatred and need for the Clinton's to be implicated, the current administration and subsequent justice department puppets would never allow Epstein to be left alone.  He would be watched around the clock to ensure his testimony against the Clintons would be heard, yet he was left alone and now he's dead....The only reasonable conclusion must be he had dirt on DJT.  Remembering there is only one person with an ironclad grip on the country, that person being Don "the mob connected" Con.  As always, just my opinion.  :ph34r:

Image result for trump mob

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

‘#ClintonBodyCount’: Trump’s sharing of Epstein conspiracy theory draws outrage

Colin Campbell,Yahoo News 20 hours ago 

giraffe-300112-1565556879830.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

President Trump, who has trafficked in conspiracy theories since he entered public life, seemed to cross a line Saturday by sharing a tweet that tied former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton to the jailhouse death of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Trump’s retweet of comedian Terrence K. Williams’ post with the hashtag #ClintonBodyCount drew outrage on the Sunday morning news broadcasts — except on Fox News, where his senior adviser Kellyanne Conway defended it.

“You know, this is just more recklessness," Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."

"What he's doing is dangerous,” added Booker, who is running for president. “He's giving life to not just conspiracy theories, but really whipping people up into anger and worse against different people in this country."

President Trump talks to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House. (Photo: Leah Millis/Reuters) President Trump talks to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House. (Photo: Leah Millis/Reuters)

Epstein had been held for a month in the Metropolitan Correctional Center — a jail run by the federal Bureau of Prisons, a part of the U.S. Department of Justice — in Manhattan on sex-trafficking charges. He was found unconscious in his cell Saturday morning, according to authorities, and pronounced dead in a nearby hospital. Authorities said he hanged himself.

On Saturday night, Trump retweeted a pair of messages that, without evidence, tied Epstein's death to the Clintons.

The one from Williams, which misspelled Epstein’s first name, read in part: "#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead. We know who did this."

A medical examiner vehicle is seen Metropolitan Correctional Center jail, where financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead. (Photo: Jeenah Moon/Reuters) A medical examiner vehicle is seen Metropolitan Correctional Center jail, where financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead. (Photo: Jeenah Moon/Reuters)

There is a long history of far-right conspiracies about the Clintons murdering their enemies, going back to the death of White House aide Vince Foster in 1993, which was also ruled a suicide. More recently, right-wing commentators notably including Fox News’s Sean Hannity pushed a conspiracy theory about the death of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer who was baselessly accused of leaking emails during the 2016 campaign. Rich was shot late at night on a Washington street in what police have declared botched robbery.

Yahoo News Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff traced the history and spread of this rumor in “Conspiracyland,” a new podcast series.

Epstein, a millionaire who claimed to run a hedge fund, although the source and amount of his wealth are unclear, did have ties to Bill Clinton, who has acknowledged he flew on the millionaire financier's plane multiple times for trips connected to the Clinton Foundation.

But Epstein had also been friends with Trump in the 1990s, and socialized with elites in government, academia and fashion. MSNBC recently aired video, from 1992, of Trump and Epstein partying together at the president's Florida estate and commenting on women there.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein (Screenshot: MSNBC/YouTube) Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein (Screenshot: MSNBC/YouTube)

The other tweet shared by Trump was from an account called BNL News and concerned court documents unsealed on Friday in a civil case involving Epstein: “BREAKING: Documents were unsealed yesterday revealing that top Democrats, including Bill Clinton, took private trips to Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedophilia island.’”

Epstein owned a private island in the Caribbean where, by some accounts, he would party with teenage girls. Clinton has denied visiting the island.

Clinton's press secretary called the Trump-fueled conspiracy theory "ridiculous."

On "Fox News Sunday," Conway, the White House counselor, defended the retweets, saying the president "just wants everything to be investigated."

But Trump has long trafficked in various conspiracy theories, including infamously promoting the false idea that former President Barack Obama was not born in the U.S.

Booker connected this latest conspiracy theory to others, including "PizzaGate," that have led to violence.

"Remember, this is a nation now where we have just seen horrific acts, whether it is someone walking into a pizza shop, based upon these kind of conspiracy theories, to take violent action," he said on CNN. "We see people's lives being threatened because this president whips up hatred."

“The President of the United States just retweeted this conspiratorial s***,” said former Rep. Joe Walsh, R-Ill. “The President of the United States just retweeted it. The President of the United States just retweeted it. The President of the United States just retweeted it.”

Another Democratic presidential candidate, former Rep. Beto O'Rourke of Texas, called the Trump-promoted conspiracy a distraction from the mass shooting last weekend in his hometown of El Paso. Authorities say the gunman, who killed 22 people at a Walmart, had targeted Latinos.

"This is another example of our president using this position of public trust to attack his political enemies with unfounded conspiracy theories," O'Rourke said on CNN, "and also to try to force you and me and all of us to focus on his bizarre behavior."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-epstein-conspiracy-theory-175848180.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your kind words.  What I find interesting and miraculous is this... I was at Church this afternoon, and I am the person at my church that is responsible for putting Scripture on the TV screen so the congregation doesn't have to pull out their Bibles.  Today we had a guest speaker, Bishop Dr. William Johnson, from Pakistan.  Normally when we have guest speakers, they don't provide scriptures ahead of time, so I have to listen to them really closely in order to make sure I catch the scripture they are quoting from so the congregation will be able to read along with the speaker.   

Today, Dr. Johnson only used two scriptures, one of which was 2 Peter 1:3-4.  For some reason, while he was speaking, I was distracted by my phone which was sitting by the keyboard and I picked it up and came into DV and I was reading your post, when he started reading 2 Peter above.  I had to scramble to recover in order to get the scripture on the TV Screens for the congregation, but I was surprised at how what he was teaching related to what you and I were discussing.  Perhaps, I am the only one that sees this, you know how we can read a scripture one day and it will reveal something to you and the next day read the same scripture and it will reveal something else.  I'm going to include additional verses which Dr Johnson didn't cover and tell me what you think.

2 Peter 1:2-15 (NASB)

2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; 3 seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4 For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. 5 Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, 6 and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, 7 and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love. 8 For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these qualities is blind or short-sighted, having forgotten his purification from his former sins. 10 Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble; 11 for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

12 Therefore, I will always be ready to remind you of these things, even though you already know them, and have been established in the truth which is present with you. 13 I consider it right, as long as I am in this earthly dwelling, to stir you up by way of reminder, 14 knowing that the laying aside of my earthly dwelling is imminent, as also our Lord Jesus Christ has made clear to me. 15 And I will also be diligent that at any time after my departure you will be able to call these things to mind.

Mark, I read this last night when I got home from church.  It was on my mind all night and 1st thing this morning.

The scripture you brought  forth from Dr.  Johnson and forward was not a coincidence ( I don't  believe in coincidences) but a call from God to take a look at ourselves..to question our virtue and our pursuit of our knowledge of Christ....to question if we are have the correct insight, awareness and self-control that He has given us the ability to achieve.  Are we truly living out our salvation and sanctification as God wills us to do.

In v.5-8, we have a pretty tall order and when we take our eyes off Jesus and run with this ole world our assurance can become frail, our joy in Christ seems to fade somewhat and takes a backseat.  It comes on us subtly but we are no longer living with our 1st love.

In His divine power God has called us and given us salvation thru His Son, Jesus Christ.  According to v.2-4, He has given us total ability to apply His will to our lives BUT we are to be diligent in doing so.  Again in v.5-8 He tells us exactly what we need to diligently seek to add to our faith, to be more Christlike.

V.12, Peter assures us that He will "remind" us always.  How easy we forget and sometimes even for several seasons.  We seem to just go with the flow of our yesteryear before our new birth.  We take our eyes off His will and all He has for us.  True Joy, peace, assurance and even the precious relationship we have with Him.  These are things that happen to us and slowly come when we join in worldly thoughts and participate in unGodly thoughts.  But true to His word, He snaps us back and "REMINDS" us to work out our salvation.  As brothers and sisters in Christ, this is exactly what we must do for each other.  REMIND each other, we are in Christ, are we living in a Christ like manner?

Mark, it seems so hard sometimes for me but even Paul tells us that he was always pursuing and pressing forward towards the mark.  The mark to what? The mark to be more Christlike, to do His will and to be diligent in doing so. I struggle daily because my mind and flesh is so weak.  I am easily distracted  but I know that my only hope is to stay in His word, to be around like minded people, prayer and to dependent on other brothers and sisters to REMIND me as Peter did,  mainly dependence on Him that brings all good things to the ones that love Him.

It would seem that my sanctification is ever so slow and I continue to flounder ever too often and my assurance wavers every time I let wordly things become too importance.  Especially when I try to gain its approval or try to fit in.  But its times such as this that God calls me back and REMINDS me of my 1st love.  

Yes, I'm  again amazed how God uses each of us and brings about His works that seem to always fit in at just the right time and two people can be miles apart never to have met personally but this is His sovereign way.  He is steadfast and works His providence however he wills to get the results that He demands.

Thank you for being allowed to be used by God.

barbara

ps.  Please promise me that you will REMIND me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's not your opinion that was insulting,it was your classification of everyone else's as "silliness" that's insulting. 

"silliness" added to the P.C. list as being insulting......Check.  I hope Trump doesn't use it in some acerbic mean tweet which will present an untenable moral dilemma to a follower.....fingers crossed.  <_<  smh

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Mark, I read this last night when I got home from church.  It was on my mind all night and 1st thing this morning.

The scripture you brought  forth from Dr.  Johnson and forward was not a coincidence ( I don't  believe in coincidences) but a call from God to take a look at ourselves..to question our virtue and our pursuit of our knowledge of Christ....to question if we are have the correct insight, awareness and self-control that He has given us the ability to achieve.  Are we truly living out our salvation and sanctification as God wills us to do.

In v.5-8, we have a pretty tall order and when we take our eyes off Jesus and run with this ole world our assurance can become frail, our joy in Christ seems to fade somewhat and takes a backseat.  It comes on us subtly but we are no longer living with our 1st love.

In His divine power God has called us and given us salvation thru His Son, Jesus Christ.  According to v.2-4, He has given us total ability to apply His will to our lives BUT we are to be diligent in doing so.  Again in v.5-8 He tells us exactly what we need to diligently seek to add to our faith, to be more Christlike.

V.12, Peter assures us that He will "remind" us always.  How easy we forget and sometimes even for several seasons.  We seem to just go with the flow of our yesteryear before our new birth.  We take our eyes off His will and all He has for us.  True Joy, peace, assurance and even the precious relationship we have with Him.  These are things that happen to us and slowly come when we join in worldly thoughts and participate in unGodly thoughts.  But true to His word, He snaps us back and "REMINDS" us to work out our salvation.  As brothers and sisters in Christ, this is exactly what we must do for each other.  REMIND each other, we are in Christ, are we living in a Christ like manner?

Mark, it seems so hard sometimes for me but even Paul tells us that he was always pursuing and pressing forward towards the mark.  The mark to what? The mark to be more Christlike, to do His will and to be diligent in doing so. I struggle daily because my mind and flesh is so weak.  I am easily distracted  but I know that my only hope is to stay in His word, to be around like minded people, prayer and to dependent on other brothers and sisters to REMIND me as Peter did,  mainly dependence on Him that brings all good things to the ones that love Him.

It would seem that my sanctification is ever so slow and I continue to flounder ever too often and my assurance wavers every time I let wordly things become too importance.  Especially when I try to gain its approval or try to fit in.  But its times such as this that God calls me back and REMINDS me of my 1st love.  

Yes, I'm  again amazed how God uses each of us and brings about His works that seem to always fit in at just the right time and two people can be miles apart never to have met personally but this is His sovereign way.  He is steadfast and works His providence however he wills to get the results that He demands.

Thank you for being allowed to be used by God.

barbara

ps.  Please promise me that you will REMIND me.

Excellent summary of yesterday's Sunday school lesson.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You know what is weird about his dying? That it happened. I mean if you were Trump and you had the golden fleece, the key to the city, the guy who could really bring down the swamp, wouldn't you have been sure nothing would happen to him? Wouldn't you have told your agencies, this guy doesn't blink without us knowing it. I'm the president and this guy doesn't die on my watch.

He had to be considered one of their most important assets. And yet he goes unwatched?

This leaves you to wonder if it could be only one of two things.

1) Complete and total ineptness.

2) Trump wanted him dead as bad as everyone else.

There really can't be any other reason. Either, the people at one of our most secure prisons and their bosses from the DOJ are complete failures at their jobs, or they were instructed to get rid of him.

Things that make you go hmmmm

B/A

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

You know what is weird about his dying? That it happened. I mean if you were Trump and you had the golden fleece, the key to the city, the guy who could really bring down the swamp, wouldn't you have been sure nothing would happen to him? Wouldn't you have told your agencies, this guy doesn't blink without us knowing it. I'm the president and this guy doesn't die on my watch.

He had to be considered one of their most important assets. And yet he goes unwatched?

This leaves you to wonder if it could be only one of two things.

1) Complete and total ineptness.

2) Trump wanted him dead as bad as everyone else.

There really can't be any other reason. Either, the people at one of our most secure prisons and their bosses from the DOJ are complete failures at their jobs, or they were instructed to get rid of him.

Things that make you go hmmmm

B/A

I stated as much above, in my silly conspiracy theory.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Good vid Mark.  LMAO at how our Lib friends are supposed to act.  Key word ACT.  I’ve seen numerous talking point lists that are instructions for their propaganda teams. ( I was once a Dem and sat in on conference calls on how to answer questions  At the time it was for BC’s dalliances).  Ever wonder why the National Media says the same thing using key words.  It’s all a show and we have 3 or 4 working this site.  I find it interesting that none of those Lib posters are not VIP members.  They could care less about the Iraq Dinar.  They are here to agitate and change the narrative.  

Their sham is being exposed.  The Dem supporting Coup people are going down soon.  Can’t wait.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes, but by whom?

In your hate for all things Trump you assume it is him.

There are others out there with more noticeable links to him that would want him dead. 

No I didn't say it was him... But I did say this guy would die... You don't bring down the royal family or presidents, etc., But so far the info that has come out has been less than sufficient. This is a huge debacle

B/A

• Upvote 1