Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in Jail

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

The Red Rubymeister who gave ME Red Ruby Citations is a pedophile AND child trafficker!!!

:shakehead:    :shakehead:    :shakehead:

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU Red Rubymeister!!!

WOWZERS!!!

The Red Rubymeister REALLY DID CONFIRM THEY ARE A pedophile AND child trafficker!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

A friend of Jeffrey Epstein AND The Clintons!!!

REPENT of YOUR SINS so YOU do NOT end up on the "list" "of" "Clinton" "suicides"!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

The Red Rubymeister REALLY DID CONFIRM THEY ARE A pedophile AND child trafficker!!!

REPENT of YOUR SINS so YOU do NOT end up on the "list" "of" "Clinton" "suicides"!!!

Not sure why anyone would give red rubies to anyone here, we are all here for the same reason.. waiting on the day..

btw Synopsis looks like Jeffrey had pedo friends on both sides of the political fence.. sad..

https://news.yahoo.com/unsealed-flight-logs-show-donald-164317605.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Markinsa you truly surprise me.  I wish no one to hell.  There is always a hope for repentance no matter how bad the sin.  God is our judge.  Just shows ya how our own hearts fall so far from the will of God. 

@learning all i can I apologize for falling short of your expectations.  I believe those two images I posted succinctly described how I thought Mr Epstein met his demise.  From your response, I can now see the Dark Humor in those images, and I sincerely apologize for offending  you.  I wish no one hell either, to think someone would choose an eternity in hell over an eternity with God and His Love is beyond me...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

@learning all i can I apologize for falling short of your expectations.  I believe those two images I posted succinctly described how I thought Mr Epstein met his demise.  From your response, I can now see the Dark Humor in those images, and I sincerely apologize for offending  you.  I wish no one hell either, to think someone would choose an eternity in hell over an eternity with God and His Love is beyond me...

There is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun.  No one goes to hell without an opportunity to accept/reject Jesus.  I do grieve for those who reject Him, but they are without excuse.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Mark, you didn't  offend me or my expectations.   My thought was how  we offend God and how easy it is for us to become complacent with this world around us.  I am so very guilty when I join in with the off-colored jokes and and make fun of the fallen.....I know how you love the Lord, I know how very weak my own flesh is.  How can I judge others when I am the one that falls so short and the most.   I wasn't  trying to tear you down but surprised knowing the strength that you exhibit in the Lord.  Hope i didn't  hurt your feelings but reminded you that God's  children have been set apart.  Will you remind me when I take my eyes off Jesus and display the arrogance of this world.?  I hope you will,  I'm still growing and need the strength  that i find in others.  Thank you for reading my post with the understanding that you replied with concern.  

Thank you again,

barb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

Not sure why anyone would give red rubies to anyone here, we are all here for the same reason.. waiting on the day..

btw Synopsis looks like Jeffrey had pedo friends on both sides of the political fence.. sad..

https://news.yahoo.com/unsealed-flight-logs-show-donald-164317605.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

:twothumbs: NOT Sure WHY, Either, GregHi, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

YEP!!! Nailed THAT. Culpable ON BOTH SIDES OF THE "political" "fence". Rule Of Law WITH Breach THEREOF MUST BE "equal" "justice" FOR ALL.

I CAN NOT imagine HOW, pray tell, ANYONE can engage IN THESE child trafficking AND child abuse FOR ANY REASON OR "deter" ANYONE from speaking AGAINST AND/OR administering Rule Of Law INDESCRIMINATELY.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

WOWZERS!!!

THEE Red Rubymeister IS REALLY A SERIAL PEDOPHILE AND CHILD TRAFFICKER!!!

WHY, pray tell, ARE YOU ADVOCATING PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD TRAFFICKING AND SUPPORTING THOSE DOING THE SAME???!!!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on YOU Red Rubymeister!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seems people that have been is that same cell block say it could never happen..........The Fed's whisk Epstein off for Protection would be my best guess........Maybe right out of the Bullet Script.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/two-inmates-epsteins-block-say-impossible-committed-suicide?fbclid=IwAR2DWU51PDm644GQGf2mD3sQvh2rHYb6WFutP3B3h-LDKUrwapnxye97gYg

Or the start of a huge Corrupt Cover Up and we will start to see a lot of Odd, Mysterious Deaths all of the sudden.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

THEE Red Rubymeister IS REALLY A SERIAL PEDOPHILE AND CHILD TRAFFICKER!!!

WHY, pray tell, ARE YOU ADVOCATING PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD TRAFFICKING AND SUPPORTING THOSE DOING THE SAME???!!!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on YOU Red Rubymeister!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME On YOU, Red Rubymeister, For BEING AN ACTUAL PEDOPHILE AND CHILD TRAFFICKER WHO SUPPORTS THOSE DOING THE SAME AND DOES NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

THEE "Clinton" "body" "count" IS STILL RISING AND I (NOTE: I) WOULD NEVER WANT YOU ON THAT LIST FOR ANY REASON!!!

THEE LORD Jesus Christ IS WATCHING YOU, TOO!!! REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR!!!

I (NOTE: I) WOULD NEVER WANT YOU TO R.I.P. (Rot In Perdition)!!!

REPENT!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Karsten said:

I had actually had that thought....What would happen if the fed's faked his death knowing they had all the goods on who ever was in the book. Then round them all up and Epstein show up in court for some Mass Trial.

Karsten

It wouldn't be the first time the lamestream media has got the story wrong deliberately on purpose. 

I concur with this line of thinking.

Folks,  Epstein is not dead at this time. (I will enjoy watching the media kill him off again later)

He is now doubt safely ensconced and under protection until all evidence is collated and justifiably wrong perpetrators are rounded up and showtime begins. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person but imho Epstein is dead.  Here are my reasons I believe this to be true.

1.  I’ve shown the pictures of Epstein to 2 doctors and 2 ER nurses and I’ll add myself who worked ER for 4 years.  

I showed them the pic and had them write on a piece of paper, dead or not.  No one saw the others answers until after the fact.  

Everyone wrote dead.  I agree.  I know it’s not very scientific and the picture is not perfect but between the 5 of us we have seen

thousands of corpses.  If that truly is Epstein then we believe him to be Dead.  Check out his ears.  

2.  If you bump off Epstein the timing is off.  He already gave up the documents implicating many famous people.

3.  There are other people who can tell us who was present on his island.  I’m sure the case will continue and the sordid story will get out

for all to see. So unless a lot of other people get offed this story will continue.  

We will all find out the truth eventually.  If I’m wrong I’ll admit it but I’m not buying his death was staged and he’s in a witness protection program.  Was he murdered.  Maybe so.  I can see that more than I can see the witness protection program.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person but imho Epstein is dead.  Here are my reasons I believe this to be true.

1.  I’ve shown the pictures of Epstein to 2 doctors and 2 ER nurses and I’ll add myself who worked ER for 4 years.  

I showed them the pic and had them write on a piece of paper, dead or not.  No one saw the others answers until after the fact.  

Everyone wrote dead.  I agree.  I know it’s not very scientific and the picture is not perfect but between the 5 of us we have seen

thousands of corpses.  If that truly is Epstein then we believe him to be Dead.  Check out his ears.  

2.  If you bump off Epstein the timing is off.  He already gave up the documents implicating many famous people.

3.  There are other people who can tell us who was present on his island.  I’m sure the case will continue and the sordid story will get out

for all to see. So unless a lot of other people get offed this story will continue.  

We will all find out the truth eventually.  If I’m wrong I’ll admit it but I’m not buying his death was staged and he’s in a witness protection program.  Was he murdered.  Maybe so.  I can see that more than I can see the witness protection program.  

I first of all would like to Thank You, Pitcher, For Your Service To Our Country AND The Wounded The United States Of America Service Persons.

A hear felt Thank You.

The training You received and Your service experience provides an accurate basis for the highly likely outcome ESPECIALLY in corroboration with OTHER independent reviews of those skilled in the relevant art.

On the one hand, I am NOT surprised a high value witness is NOW dead. On the OTHER hand, I can NOT believe those taking Jeffrey Epstein into custody would be SO naive to NOT provide adequate protection UNLESS ample evidence was provided for COMPREHENSIVE indictments and no one could stomach the thought of THIS scum bag surviving UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

So, IF alive, OK. I would hope NECESSARY prosecution WITH REQUISITE sentencing is administered SWIFTLY.

IF NOT alive, I suspect maybe even better since the documentation in hand will LIKELY bring the ENTIRE pedophile AND child trafficking ring WORLD WIDE to SWIFT JUSTICE. THEE culpable in the elite WORLD WIDE circles MUST BE prosecuted and have the REQUISITE sentencing administered SWIFTLY. OTHERWISE the pedophile AND child trafficking ring takes a hit, regroups, AND THEN goes back to business USUAL TO INCLUDE killing innocent people and "whistle" "blowers".

One thought caught my mind is the picture(s) could be "photo" "shopped" by VERY "skilled" IN THEE "art" "professionals". I suspect SO MUCH "intel" AND "counter" "intel" IS BEING "pumped" THAT even the MOST skilled in THEE arts may NOT always "see" "things" "correctly".

September is SUPPOSED to be THEE "month" for MAJOR INDICTMENTS WHEREAS time is a tickin' AND the bulk of the miscreants MUST BE DEALT WITH FAR ENOUGH BEFORE THE NEXT Presidential Election FOR True The United States Of America Patriot OUTCOMES to be REALIZED by We The People.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Synopsis.  We took into account that the pic may have been photo shopped or a dead person was made up to look like Epstein. That’s why I added the sentence “ if that truly is Epstein we believe him to be dead”.  It’s hard to tell from a poor quality picture.

I read that the autopsy is completed but the results are pending.  Probably to get everyone on the same page.  This story is just beginning, and I’m not going to speculate any further.  I’ve expressed my opinion for whatever that’s worth.  Now we wait.  Is it just me or does it seem a grand finale is coming in many important agendas throughout the world.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Pitcher said:

Thank you Synopsis.  We took into account that the pic may have been photo shopped or a dead person was made up to look like Epstein. That’s why I added the sentence “ if that truly is Epstein we believe him to be dead”.  It’s hard to tell from a poor quality picture.

I read that the autopsy is completed but the results are pending.  Probably to get everyone on the same page.  This story is just beginning, and I’m not going to speculate any further.  I’ve expressed my opinion for whatever that’s worth.  Now we wait.  Is it just me or does it seem a grand finale is coming in many important agendas throughout the world.  

I SO appreciate Your response, Pitcher!!!

Thank You for such GREAT information!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After autopsy, cause of Jeffrey Epstein's death awaits 'further information'

The financier was found unresponsive Saturday in his jail cell in Manhattan, where he was being held on federal sex trafficking charges.

Aug. 11, 2019, 6:17 PM CDT / Updated Aug. 11, 2019, 6:33 PM CDT

The New York City medical examiner's office said Sunday that it had completed an autopsy of the financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death.

Multiple people briefed on the investigation told NBC News that suicide remains the presumed cause of death and that no sign of foul play has emerged in the day and a half since Epstein, 66, was found unresponsive in his federal jail cell in lower Manhattan on Saturday.

Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, even though he was found in his cell two weeks ago with marks on his neck, multiple people familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

nn_kpa_jeffrey_epstein_latest_190811_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Attorney General William Barr said Saturday that he was "appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead" while in federal custody. Barr said the Justice Department's inspector general was opening an investigation.

Unfounded conspiracy theories flourished online in the wake of Epstein's death, many of them trying to blame the death on President Donald Trump or former President Bill Clinton, both of whom were associated with Epstein in the past.

The theories — at least one of which was shared by Trump himself — had no evidence to support the outlandish ideas, and authorities said at the time that they suspected no foul play.

The FBI does not normally look into suicides at a federal Bureau of Prisons facility, but a senior law enforcement official told NBC News that it was investigating given the nature of this case and out of an "abundance of caution."

Epstein's death came the day after a trove of court documents was unsealed, providing new details about his alleged sex trafficking.

n_msnbc_brk_cevallos_190810_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Epsteinwas arrested July 6 at an airport in Teterboro, New Jersey, as he returned from Paris on a private jet. He was charged with one count of sex trafficking conspiracy and one count of sex trafficking and could have faced up to 45 years in prison if convicted.

He pleaded not guilty and was denied bail.

The indictment said he sought out minors, some as young as 14, from at least 2002 through 2005 and paid them hundreds of dollars in cash for sex at either his Manhattan townhouse or his estate in Palm Beach, Florida, federal prosecutors revealed last month.

A federal appeals court unsealed almost 2,000 pages of documents Friday on Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and Epstein's former girlfriend. The documents relate to a 2015 defamation lawsuit filed against Maxwell by an alleged victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, which was settled out of court in 2017.

Giuffre, now 36, claimed in her 2016 deposition that among the high-profile men with whom Epstein and Maxwell ordered her to have sex were former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who was energy secretary and U.N. ambassador int he Clnton administration; former Senate Democratic leader George Mitchell of Maine; and Glenn Dubin, a prominent money manager.

"There's a whole bunch of them — it's just hard for me to remember," Giuffre said, according to the court filing. "My whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy. Their whole lives revolved around sex."

Epstein's alleged victims said after his death Saturdaythey would have preferred to have their day in court and felt that Epstein had escaped justice.

n_msnbc_brk_allred_190810_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Jennifer Araoz, who accused Epstein of raping her when she was 15 after she was recruited outside her New York City high school, said his death did little for the deep scars that she and her fellow victims still carry.

"I am angry Jeffrey Epstein won't have to face his survivors of his abuse in court," she said in a statement. "Epstein is gone, but justice must still be served. I hope the authorities will pursue and prosecute his accomplices and enablers, and ensure redress for his victims."

Former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system told NBC News that they were shocked by the decision to remove Epstein from suicide watch given his high-profile case.

"For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking," said Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who worked at three federal facilities. "For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances."

Multiple people briefed on the investigation told NBC News that Epstein underwent a psychiatric evaluation on or about July 29, after which he was cleared from suicide watch and returned to a cell in the Special Housing Unit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Will you remind me when I take my eyes off Jesus and display the arrogance of this world.?  I hope you will,  I'm still growing and need the strength  that i find in others.  Thank you for reading my post with the understanding that you replied with concern.

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your kind words.  What I find interesting and miraculous is this... I was at Church this afternoon, and I am the person at my church that is responsible for putting Scripture on the TV screen so the congregation doesn't have to pull out their Bibles.  Today we had a guest speaker, Bishop Dr. William Johnson, from Pakistan.  Normally when we have guest speakers, they don't provide scriptures ahead of time, so I have to listen to them really closely in order to make sure I catch the scripture they are quoting from so the congregation will be able to read along with the speaker.   

Today, Dr. Johnson only used two scriptures, one of which was 2 Peter 1:3-4.  For some reason, while he was speaking, I was distracted by my phone which was sitting by the keyboard and I picked it up and came into DV and I was reading your post, when he started reading 2 Peter above.  I had to scramble to recover in order to get the scripture on the TV Screens for the congregation, but I was surprised at how what he was teaching related to what you and I were discussing.  Perhaps, I am the only one that sees this, you know how we can read a scripture one day and it will reveal something to you and the next day read the same scripture and it will reveal something else.  I'm going to include additional verses which Dr Johnson didn't cover and tell me what you think.

2 Peter 1:2-15 (NASB)

2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; 3 seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4 For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. 5 Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, 6 and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, 7 and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love. 8 For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these qualities is blind or short-sighted, having forgotten his purification from his former sins. 10 Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble; 11 for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

12 Therefore, I will always be ready to remind you of these things, even though you already know them, and have been established in the truth which is present with you. 13 I consider it right, as long as I am in this earthly dwelling, to stir you up by way of reminder, 14 knowing that the laying aside of my earthly dwelling is imminent, as also our Lord Jesus Christ has made clear to me. 15 And I will also be diligent that at any time after my departure you will be able to call these things to mind.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4