Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Guru Opinions @ 9:55 PM EDT - 8/09/2019

8-9-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  People need to get over the idea of a "revaluation" of the Iraqi dinar.  It's not happening.  Not how monetary policy works.  Just look at other emerging markets.  Iraq plans to include the significant increase in spending ($70 billion) in its 2020 budget.  But will investors come and participate?  Iraq has about 4 months to pass the laws needed to encourage investment along with passing the 2020 budget.  We will see if they can get this done. So what happens if they pass the laws and budget and nobody invests in rebuilding Iraq?  Interesting question.  Time will tell if the free market economy is a flop or not.  In either case (investment or not) there will be no overnight "RV or RI" of the dinar.  What we can expect is similar to Egypt..which is a gradual increase (8-15% a year) via a float. But only if investment comes and creates pressure on the banking system.

8-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff   IMO...when you're setting the stage for a big event you can't have that big event until the stage is set...that's really all what you are waiting on is for them to set the...stage & then it's game over.  So, going back to 2014 the CBI made it very clear that until Iraq achieved political stability they would not change the rate or delete the zeroes...  Now let's fast forward to 2019...at the beginning of  '19 they did not start working on the formation of the government, they went straight into setting the stage.  At the beginning of  '19 they told us that in the budget they would have monies for HCL, Article 140, all of that...  What they are telling us...is that the 2019 budget has post RI monies and that they anticipate or plan on changing the rate within the year 2019...(post 1 of 3)...

8-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    So now as we progress through the first half of the year...again they were not working on the formation of the government at all.  What they did January to the end of June was set the post rate change stage for the country of Iraq.  The stage had to set in 2 ways...the first half of the stage was set for the country of Iraq and that was January through the end of June.  Then as we transition into July, that's when you started seed boat loads of articles talking about Article 140, the HCL & Kurds meeting with Baghdad.  All of that was Iraq setting the post rate change stage for the citizens and then they even brought cleaning up the corruption into the mix too.  Don't worry about that..that will all get done in due time, it's not a problem.  But, you can't have your big event...until you've got your stage set.  That's what you're waiting on...(post 2 of 3)... 

8-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff     ...remember...the formation of the government is the linchpin to the rate change.  Now they have told us in the news they plan to try on finishing the formation of the government during the month of September...  Now...accounting period for 10-1, you've seen a ton of articles talking about money, money, money... They are setting the stage for this thing...they've got to walk into October with a brand new rate in hand.  Keep your eyes on September. You're waiting on them to set the stage and then they're going to do it...(post 3 of 3)...

8-9-2019   Guest Newshound Guru Samson  Article:  "The territorial government announces the holiday"  Quote:  "...the period from Sunday, August 11, 2019 until Thursday, August 15, 2019, an official holiday, and that Thursday is also one of the holidays."

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

What makes Kap say that? Does he flip flop alot?

NO...he doesn't flip-flop..!  He has been saying that for years. He believes in strong fiscal policy, and that much hinges on international investments - and has been saying that it will be a slow and gradual increase in value. :salute:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, cranman said:

Easy tiger. Lol. It was a question  not a sarcastic accusation.

Cranman...not sure how you came up with a sarcastic accusation - it was simply an explanation. I've communicated with Kaperoni on a variety of sites since early 2010. Please re-read my comment in answer to your question. Hopefully without a visceral reaction.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Cranman...not sure how you came up with a sarcastic accusation - it was simply an explanation. I've communicated with Kaperoni on a variety of sites since early 2010. Please re-read my comment in answer to your question. Hopefully without a visceral reaction.

It was the caps in the word NO and the exclamation point at the end of you statement.  It seemed like you were annoyed with my questions as if it was more of a snarky comment.  That's the problem with typed words.  Sometimes it's taken out of context.

No worries with me.  It wasn't my intentions to be snarky.  I hope we are good.  I understand your intent now.   My mistake.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

It was the caps in the word NO and the exclamation point at the end of you statement.  It seemed like you were annoyed with my questions as if it was more of a snarky comment.  That's the problem with typed words.  Sometimes it's taken out of context.

No worries with me.  It wasn't my intentions to be snarky.  I hope we are good.  I understand your intent now.   My mistake.

:twothumbs:All Good..!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1