Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok let’s get real....The 2020 election.

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't quite understand the question as polls are seldom conducted by non-bias groups and also contain margins of error and therefore truth is subjective.  Liberal news touts polls that fit their narrative, just as Fox News, fringe Right sites and Trump tout polls that fit their own needs.  Polls are essentially useless....though Donald does immensely enjoy tweeting about them, good and bad.

GO RV, then BV

@Shabibilicious,

Sorry for not being more clear in my statement. I was making a statement that you were acknowledging the fact that polls are not a good indicator of who will win at this time in the election process, that is all. It was not intended to be a question but merely a statement of what you had written further up the thread.

Indy

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Indraman said:

@Shabibilicious,

Sorry for not being more clear in my statement. I was making a statement that you were acknowledging the fact that polls are not a good indicator of who will win at this time in the election process, that is all. It was not intended to be a question but merely a statement of what you had written further up the thread.

Indy

No need to apologize....I went back and reread what you wrote, which was spot on, I simply misread it.  You are right, polls mean nothing at this point or maybe ever when it comes to elections.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Heck polls don't even mean Shiite on the night of the election. Polls showed HildaBeast wining easily the night of the election. Matter of fact Hilda had already been fitted with a Wagon Train Tarp dress for her celebratory victory party & Bill & Chelsea had already lined up two street hookers. I read that in the Guardian.......so it has to true

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 2

Just now, caz1104 said:

Heck polls don't mean Shiite on the night of the election. Polls showed HildaBeast wining easily the night of the election. Matter of fact Hilda had already been fitted with a Wagon Train Tarp dress for her celebratory victory party.

Yep....thousands of embarrassed Trump voters kept their choice close to their vest that night.  No reason to think it won't be the same this next time 'round....The kicker will be how many are fed up with his divisive antics and no longer support him....If the 2018 midterms were any indication, it may be a lot closer than his supporters want to admit.  Immigration is not the only issue, healthcare, infrastructure, and tariffs are still major issues, particularly when the economy is going so well and his approval numbers are still below water, due to mean tweets and divisive rhetoric.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yep....thousands of embarrassed Trump voters kept their choice close to their vest that night.  No reason to think it won't be the same this next time 'round....The kicker will be how many are fed up with his divisive antics and no longer support system" rel="">support him....If the 2018 midterms were any indication, it may be a lot closer than his supporters want to admit.  Immigration is not the only issue, healthcare, infrastructure, and tariffs are still major issues, particularly when the economy is going so well and his approval numbers are still below water, due to mean tweets and divisive rhetoric.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

The left & MSM keep trying to put those poor ILLEGAL immigrants front and center....imo  it will come back to bite them. Those other issues will not be as big IMO as long as the economy continues to shine. Infrastructure is on a full speed course, I've not seen as much as I have in the last year thru my many travels up & down the east coast. Tariffs, I'm for him trying to get fair trade. we've been abused for decades by our supposively trading partners.  Healthcare - nothing will be done until we as taxpayers understand it's going to cost US bigtime to correct. His tweets & rhetoric sadly wont change......but that's the man that was elected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yep....thousands of embarrassed Trump voters kept their choice close to their vest that night. 

Yes, it is called self preservation. When people are attacked, beaten and ridiculed for voicing their positive feelings about Trump 

I don't blame them for being quite. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes, it is called self preservation. When people are attacked, beaten and ridiculed for voicing their positive feelings about Trump 

some here mention that Trump incites violence with his rhetoric.....have they never watched CNN or the View?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 8/9/2019 at 5:30 PM, caddieman said:

Not in a good place: Trump and the state-by-state approval polls

In my neck of the woods I am taking all comers.

Currently I up to a thousand. I take Trump you take kamala, Joe or bernie or Booker or who ever you like.

I did pretty good the 1st time around and I am with "house" money this time around.

Are you in North California?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Currently I up to a thousand. I take Trump you take kamala, Joe or bernie or Booker or who ever you like.

I did pretty good the 1st time around and I am with "house" money this time around.

kamala, Joe or bernie or Booker!

Or how about take all three, they are all going to loose no matter what the poles say.

I bet $1000 last time for Mr/ president Trump and my total take home was $2500.

Only if I had money sooner, the odds were even more against Trump and would have had more winnings. Winning, lol.

I'm in so. Cal/ loosing☹️. Ive got roots here and no matter how much weed killer I put on them they keep getting bigger. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

They are a bunch of blatant liars. They lie so much they believe the lies themselves. lol

• Upvote 3

So take this thread.....does it run parallel to the current political climate in DC?

Anyone here have thoughts on solutions to some of the issues?

Perhaps we could start a solutions thread....and have some constructive conversation on how by working together we could make the country better....

CL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps we could start a solutions thread....and have some constructive conversation on how by working together we could make the country better....

That's sound Great CL but some folks are more focus on tearing it down, instead of building it up. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 8/13/2019 at 9:07 PM, bigwave said:

No But North Carolina 

• Downvote 1

On 8/13/2019 at 6:40 AM, yota691 said:

Thanks  but I don't bet...

That a joke, the Popular vote has more meaning then you give it credit. The popular vote is tabulated threw counties which gives the appointee the vote of the people. The overall Popular Vote is for electing Homecoming Queens & Kings at your local high school...

The popular vote is for simpletons. 

On 8/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, bostonangler said:

But why does he want a citizen question? To collect taxes? To gerrymander districts? To effects states? I'm asking, because I really don't know.

B/A

Why fo you not want one?

This fool just showed the world how stupid he is. And what's worse is he doesn't know it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1