Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanges Are Going On In Three Countries Right Now.

Luigi1

13 hours ago, King Bean said:

Something's fishy about this intel.

Oh My Cod - He Totally Just Fish Slapped Her For The Halibut ! :o 

Image result for reporter get hit by fish gif

Either That Or He Was A ‘Big Mouth’ Bass Just Protecting His Turf ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, oregonrealtor said:

Folks, technically exchanges are going on everywhere.  If you want to exchange at 1190 to the dollar plus fees.  Not me or you I bet.  I'm sure there are some poor schmucks out there who fall for these mis-leading reports.  Sad.

You're absolutely  right in your statement, oregonrealtor.....Of course you are

But....If there are still some folks who fall for this  kind of "news" ( some of them in this adventure for more than a decade..So they're supposed to smell fake stuff 100 miles away....True that the new innocent / virgin ones could be more inclined to being gullible, sure) after all this time and after all the warnings the (serious , like DV) sites have always given....Then I really don't know how they could be saved....Just like those  ( part of a group, if I recall correctly)  who dashed to Reno  and / or Las Vegas a few years ago just to find out there was a big plate full of nothing......All due to a Guru, or caused by a letter if I remember ...I'm sure some of you guys recall that ...Must have happened about 4/5 years ago......That  was supposed to be enlighting

I do wish all involved in this roller coaster adventure the best....To us old Pioneers ( 10 years or older in this) and also to the other ones

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Extra extra.....  just out of the press ( still hot!!!!) ...They're currently exchanging right now in the Republic of San Marino and in the Vatican ( both sovereign nations) inside Italian teritory......Wow.......

San Marino is a sort of tax haven (but not for Italians) and the Vatican holds the I.O.R. ( Vatican bank)....

J/K ( always best to specify...you never know...)

Edited by umbertino