Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanges Are Going On In Three Countries Right Now.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Guru claims the exchanges has started in some countries.

Treat as a rumor. Not Varafied. Your opine.

8 Aug 2019   RV INTEL NEWS:

The IMF is expected to make a global announcement about GOLD sometime before August 15th.
Sanctions will not be placed on Iran as they are being allowed to recover their economy thus helping Iraq to recover in return.
According to sources, the RV IS STILL EXPECTED to occur before August 15th.

Judy LYINGTON Note: On Fri. Aug. 2 2019

The Powers That Be confirmed that the Global Currency Reset WA S UNDERWAY, nothing could stop it, the green light was turned on and everything was set to publish the 800#s, though no one knew exactly when.
From the below intel it could be surmised that the reset STARTED IN Hong Kong early Wed. Aug. 7, we could receive the 800#s at any time with liquidity/ appointments on Thurs. Aug. 8 and the QFS and private exchange-bond redemption completed a week later by Thurs. Aug. 15.

8 Aug 2019   MarkZ:  

Hoping we are in the bank's doing are exchanged before 5 p.m. today.
We are hearing: REPORTS FROM SPAIN, PORTUGAL & ITALY that they have started exchanges. I just got this info…….ALSO FROM 3 OTHER COUNTRIES…….we need to get proof and verification today and more details.
No updates from Zurich from anyone  …this is very odd….makes me think there could be an NDA there.
Also no word yet from UK, or Asia……maybe I will have a report by tonight’s stream.
There is a LOT OF CHATTER FROM RENO that today is the day.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 11

2 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Really, real countries or are they all fictitious just like the news from this group of goo-roo poo? Must be Absurdistan, Brobdingnagand Turaqistan?

If you don't like it, stay away. This is just the rumor section after all. Try a different section 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

23 minutes ago, murd11 said:

If you don't like it, stay away. This is just the rumor section after all. Try a different section 

I think her opinion is valid just like yours. We should have a trash section too so we can dispose of it. lol Thats my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, murd11 said:

Luigi you are a breath of fresh air. You are a genius. Your information is so uplifting, that I think you could have a site all on your own. I can't wait for your next bit of wisdom

So I've gone from trying to be negative towards Luigi, to being overly positive. Granted the positive was a little overboard. But I got equal rubies. But if the good ol' boys say the same thing they get all greenies. Silliness. Go figure, eh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, murd11 said:

So I've gone from trying to be negative towards Luigi, to being overly positive. Granted the positive was a little overboard. But I got equal rubies. But if the good ol' boys say the same thing they get all greenies. Silliness. Go figure, eh.

Ok, here is some love. Its ok.

I think we all can be a little overboard sometimes. Stay on the Sunny side always on the Sunny side stay on the Sunny side of Life. You'll feel no pain while driving through spain, so stay on the Sunny side of Life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

8 Aug 2019   MarkZ:   REPORTS FROM ITALY that they have started exchanges.

Where's Umbertino when we need a live report ???

Something's fishy about this intel. :twothumbs:

Image result for reporter get hit by fish gif

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Really, real countries or are they all fictitious just like the news from this group of goo-roo poo? Must be Absurdistan, Brobdingnagand Turaqistan?

Yep.....But again....Who knows.......Maybe in Tibet, China (Dalai Lama birthplace so it's supposed to be a blessed territory and also in Dharamsala, India where the Dalai Lama  has been residing for decades....) they're exchanging big time and also ( why not) in beautiful downtown  Ulaanbaatar ( Ulan Bator), Mongolia or in the little nation of Sikkim, now incorporated by India.....The chances are limitless ( to find out which the 3 states are...)...It's a lot of Fun........

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

Where's Umbertino when we need a live report ???

Something's fishy about this intel. :twothumbs:

Image result for reporter get hit by fish gif

Please KB...see a few posts below (yours).....I tried my best ( as usual)

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, murd11 said:

It’s fine to have a rumor section, that’s where I post when I discussed my conversations with my Iraqi friends because I can’t prove it to everybody as fact.. but for these gurus we may need to add a “liar liar pants on fire” section.. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3