Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 August 2019

Adam Montana

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, I MIGHT even rack up some Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

We'll SEE!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I DO cherish the ACTUAL REALITY thought THEE Red Rubymeisters ARE ACTUALLY "red" WITH "intellectual" "envy"!!!

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister REALLY DID Give ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

May I Have ANOTHER, PLEASE???!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister REALLY DID Give ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister!!!

May I Have ANOTHER, PLEASE???!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Someone’s got you in the cross hairs 🎯 trying to keep you evened out!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Someone’s got you in the cross hairs 🎯 trying to keep you evened out!!!👍🇺🇸

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

Thank You, SIR!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, THEE "voter" "appears" TO BE "wound" "up" ABOUT "somethin'" SO I Am "helping" THEM "unwind" AT LEAST A "little"!!!

AND, I APPRECIATE THEIR "voting" "affirmation" For ME AS I NOTED!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

23 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, THEE "voter" "appears" TO BE "wound" "up" ABOUT "somethin'" SO I Am "helping" THEM "unwind" AT LEAST A "little"!!!

AND, I APPRECIATE THEIR "voting" "affirmation" For ME AS I NOTED!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

AW, Wasuh Matter, Red Rubymeister???!!!

What Are YOU SO "wound" "tight" ABOUT???!!!

I SO Appreciate YOUR Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymesiter(s)!!!

Wasuh Matter, YOU NO likie The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump Making America Great Again???!!!

May I, PLEASE, have MORE Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"???!!!

Go MAGA!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Trying to offset the rubies Mr.Synopsis!  

:twothumbs: Thank You, BoosterBGlee, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Ah, THESE "poor" Red Rubymeisters ARE "wound" "up" ABOUT "somethin'".

SO.........................................................................................

I (NOTE: I) am affording THEM some "much" "needed" "unwind" "therapy"!!!

Hey, WE would NOT want THEM ALL "wound" "up" WHEN THEE "event" "occurs"!!! Would NOT want THEM to "spontaneously" "unwind" WHEN WE MUST BE "calm", "cool", AND Collected!!!

THEE "unwind" "therapy" "needy" WILL "vote" "accordingly" I AM Pretty Sure!!!

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, genx4me said:

Me too!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Thank You, GenX4Me, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I Want To Get The Red Rubymeisters ALL HAPPAE' WITH THEIR "new" "found" "unwind" "therapy" To Be ALL READAE' AND HAPPAE' Once THEE "event" IS HERE!!!

Hey, maybe BABY giving ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" MAY BE THEE "ticket"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Red Rubymeisters For ALL THEE "tickets"!!!

IF YOU "need" TO "unwind" FURTHER, Be SURE To "vote" "accordingly"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, nfire said:

Synopsis , not going to lie. Your post take up soo much space scrolling through the boards with the same message makes me want to give red rubies. 

Agree ! We come here to get or give opinions about what Adam has to say and don't give a rats behind about a rubie, trophy, happy face or whatever Thanks for mentioning.

8 hours ago, nfire said:

Synopsis , not going to lie. Your post take up soo much space scrolling through the boards with the same message makes me want to give red rubies. 

:twothumbs: Great Point, NFire, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I'll suspend the "unwind" "therapy" for the Red Rubymeisters NOT sure if THEY were "needing" "more" "opportunity". Hey, I wouldn't want THEM to take advantage of "unwind" "therapy" on OTHERS - I Am JUST getting OTHERS' six!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Great Point, NFire, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I'll suspend the "unwind" "therapy" for the Red Rubymeisters NOT sure if THEY were "needing" "more" "opportunity". Hey, I wouldn't want THEM to take advantage of "unwind" "therapy" on OTHERS - I Am JUST getting OTHERS' six!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Good Morning Syn, lets hope we get some "Great News " today  :)

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Good Morning Syn, lets hope we get some "Great News " today  :)

Cheers, pp

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, PokerPlayer, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Today, August 12, 2019 is SUPPOSEDLY the "day" THEE Insanians are to introduce some sort of "new" monetary system. I have been in constant amazement THEE Bicraqi Iraqi have had such a close monetary support of the Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC. THEE newly spanctions four (4) Bicraqi Iraqi HAS MET TREMENDOUS Bicraqi Iraqi opposition AND, apparently, DEFIANCE.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

I keep thinking, "WHY, pray tell, are the Bicraqi Iraqi NOT forced to go to an "open" "economy" REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to SHUT DOWN the massive "closed "economy" CORRUPTION of THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions???!!!"!!!

Maybe BABY I am JUST STUPID (of course I AM :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) BUT I would think the ultra modern hardware, software, AND INTERNATIONAL PROTOCOLS in place NOW would screen out THEE corruption from an INTERNATIONAL system whereas THEE CORRUPTION is EASILY facilitated on a LOCALIZED Bicraqi Iraqi "closed" "economy" "exchange".

SO................................................................

The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanians IRGC, would be left in the dust WITH AN INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar REAL TIME further shutting off cash to the spanctioned AND financially isolated Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, who are foment AND funding Corruption AND Terrorism in THEE Muddle East.

I JUST CAN NOT IMAGINE a "down" "side" TO ReInstating THEE Bicraiq Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY NOW.

Well, OK, I am NOT being paid the "big" "bucks" TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

:o   :o   :o

Hey, wait a minute, I WANT MY "big" "bucks" NOW!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Interesting December Calendar

This phenomenon will occur only once in your lifetime :

December calendar. 
............................. 1                   
2   3   4   5   6   7   8
9  10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

The month of December this year will have 5 Saturdays 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays. It only happens once every 823 years. The Chinese call it "BAG FULL OF MONEY". 💰💰💰