Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 August 2019

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Where the heck did that ruby come from Chuck? Looks like Everyone has you covered!

Thanks Adam as usual. Praying this thing is about to break wide open!! Cheers !!  :praying:

No one messes with our CF! They must be new to the site.

Thanks Adam for update....seems like people are excited for August....would be nice, lol

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

And don't forget the cryptosphere! BTC is at $11,772 as I write this...

Weegie Almost Didn’t Survive That Last Bitcoin Rollercoaster Ride A Couple Of Years Ago ! :o 

Zmfl04.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

Thanks for the update - But where are we with this investment?????  It seems like Iraq have lots of work to do and many laws still needs to be pass.....Do you think RV will happen sometime this year?????? Or do we need to wait another 5 -10 years....Many of us been in this for over 10 plus years and still no time table....Oh well....just a little frustrated sorry about the venting....just wont this thing to be over...Any way Thanks Adam and mods for the updates.....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

On 8/8/2019 at 7:58 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you for taking the time to keep us in the loop. The news has been extremely positive. :twothumbs:

CF,

Looks like I'm late to the party, again...

Darn weak WIFI signals, ARGGG!

If this RV would kick off, a new sat system is the first thing on the list.

It only let be give you one emerald and one trophy but know we all have your back.

With the limited time I can currently get a signal due to location I don't get time to read the rules on how many emerald, etc one can give out in a specified time frame.

Perhaps someone give me the readers digest version.

Take care.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

CF,

Looks like I'm late to the party, again...

Darn weak WIFI signals, ARGGG!

If this RV would kick off, a new sat system is the first thing on the list.

It only let be give you one emerald and one trophy but know we all have your back.

With the limited time I can currently get a signal due to location I don't get time to read the rules on how many emerald, etc one can give out in a specified time frame.

Perhaps someone give me the readers digest version.

Take care.

Nice seeing you checking in. When this hits, I will try to reach out to you as a back up to Adams text. Check out "Rumor " "Go Iraq Part #". A lot of current info and fun  to read. Senses is anytime now till the end of the first quarter  2020. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Nice seeing you checking in. When this hits, I will try to reach out to you as a back up to Adams text. Check out "Rumor " "Go Iraq Part #". A lot of current info and fun  to read. Senses is anytime now till the end of the first quarter  2020. 

CF...Some spineless pouge has you in his cross hairs!!! Dropping the rubies like it’s free!! Got your six...👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks man and I will have yours.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Got Yours, Too, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I see You racked up a FEW WELL DESERVED Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For You For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Well, OK, I gave You purple trophies. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, I MIGHT even rack up some Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

We'll SEE!!!

I DO cherish the ACTUAL REALITY thought THEE Red Rubymeisters ARE ACTUALLY "red" WITH "intellectual" "envy"!!!

Maybe BABY You do, TOO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Got Yours, Too, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I see You racked up a FEW WELL DESERVED Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For You For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Well, OK, I gave You purple trophies. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, I MIGHT even rack up some Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

We'll SEE!!!

I DO cherish the ACTUAL REALITY thought THEE Red Rubymeisters ARE ACTUALLY "red" WITH "intellectual" "envy"!!!

Maybe BABY You do, TOO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thanks Synopsis,  just hanging out waiting for this to hit.  lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1