Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Guru Opinions - 8/07/2019

8-7-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   [Q? I read that an interm CBI head has been appointed but not fully confirmed...]  new CBI director is confirmed and ratified last Thursday by parliament. Effective Sept 1st when Alaq leaves. They are transitioning now until then.

8-7-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    [Q? : So what are we looking for and what are we seeking and how do we know we are on tract and how do we know we are getting closer to seeing this?]   ...they have been setting the stage...the whole first half of the year talking about trade agreements, reconstruction, having all these meetings with Kurdistan...   Here's what we are looking for...we are looking for that movement to slow down.   As we are approaching the end of August and into September we want to see news articles to stop talking about all this stuff.   We don't want to see articles on  reconstruction ...corruption, on meetings with the Kurds...(post 1 of 2)... 

8-7-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff     ...so by early Sept/mid Sept the last variable remaining will be the final  step which is the formation of the government.  What that's telling is that Iraq has done everything they need to do to set the stage and they are ready to change the rate...and the absolute last variable you are waiting on is the formation of the government because that's what the CBI said multiple times...they want Iraq to achieve political stability before they will agree to delete the zeroes and change the rate...That's the direction we want to the news go & once we see that they are pretty much telling us the stage is set & they are ready to do this...the formation of the government is the icing on the cake...(post 2 of 2)... 
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Ron have you seen any article where the new CBI Governor is ratified and taking over Sept 1st?

No, I have not seen an article regarding what Mtn Goat has posted above, 

There hasn't been any notification on the CBI Website that I could find, but I'll check into it to confirm.

Blessings ... RON :salute:

• Thanks 1

I had the same question as Dinarrock when I saw MG post in the rumors. So I went to the CBI.iq site, English side, under 'about us' heading and found pix of Alak listed still as CBI governor. But I have seen articles from other news sources about nomination of new guy (Allawi ??) that needs to be voted on by GOI before proxy positions end October 31st, so this happening is a possibility. Who knows? It's Iraq.

;)

Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 1