Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They Cant Ignore This...They Existed, Sometimes With Technologies That Are Still Misunderstood!

bostonangler

As I said in another thread, there was an advanced civilization before the one we now have. Some called it Atlantis some call it other names. It was the world before the flood.  This is very clear in the bible.......

Matthew 24: 36-41

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man

The above description clearly tells the reader that at the second coming of Christ the world will be like it was just before the flood. Then the writer gives a brief description of said world. They were marrying and giving in marriage. This indicates they were making a mockery of marriage. As we have today. They were travelling to and fro throughout the Earth. This clearly shows that at the time of Noah there was World Wide Travel. As we have today. And they knew not until the flood came. Like today no one knows what's coming. Taking these things under thought and consideration makes it clear that the technology of Noah's day was at least as much as it is today if not more. I say more because Christ hasn't returned yet thus we haven't yet achieved where they were in Noah's time. However, there is one more description in the Book of Genesis about the days of Noah. Genesis tells us that God flooded the Earth because violence filled the Earth. And one look at the news today leaves you wondering why Christ hasn't come already.

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Interesting how Atlantis was said to sunk under the sea, which is exactly what happened. A great flood.

I had always believed / (mis)understood it was a whole continent really  existing in the past then flooded.....But it seems ( reading that link) it's not the case...But that started as a mere literary thing...If I got it right ( maybe I didn't)