Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Crunch Time...Release The Kraken.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Release the Kraken. It's crunch time.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

8-6-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]  We are just sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for this to go...  Its been a miserable week of “Any minute now”.  ...The new edition of the Gazette #4550...Lots of information about the impending revaluation of the dinar.  Iraqi contacts are at the edge of their seats saying it could be any moment…no change of rate as of yesterday...Military contacts say it is absolutely “any moment”.  I was told that the Treasury gave the go ahead and that they gave the” GO” for this week.  IT'S CRUNCH TIME.  

8-6-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    [When are we expecting 800 numbers?]  I expected them last night...my guess is anytime before Thursday. [...have you heard anything from your redemption center contacts?] They are still at work waiting for us to exchange this week...They are being told to be “on call” this weekend...  IMO no hold up…we are moving forward as we speak. IT'S CRUNCH TIME to get this thing out the door.   [Do you see the RV by Thursday?]  Well I am putting myself out on a limb- but yes I do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

8-6-2019 GooRu MarkZzzzz:  Well I am putting myself out on a limb......

MarkZzzzzz has been hanging out on that 'liars limb' for far too long. Just like the rest of Luigi's misfits.

Too bad that limb doesn't sit over a pond of gators. LOL. :lol:

Related image

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, umbertino said:

He's just reporting stuff  he gets from other sites etc.....One is free to read his posts or skip them or put him on ignore....Problem ( if any) solved for good

Why in the world would he report other sites obvious bulltootie news and bring this site down to their level. We (I) are here to garner intelligent information in order to get informed to ascertain if this investment is worthy the time or money.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

31 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Why in the world would he report other sites obvious bulltootie news and bring this site down to their level. We (I) are here to garner intelligent information in order to get informed to ascertain if this investment is worthy the time or money.

Do you not understand that this is the RUMOR section of the forum???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Do you not understand that this is the RUMOR section of the forum???

Rumors should have an ounce of truth to them, don't you think?  Why does he waste his time and ours. If the rumor section is not where I should be then what are the rest of you doing here?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Rumors should have an ounce of truth to them, don't you think?  Why does he waste his time and ours. If the rumor section is not where I should be then what are the rest of you doing here?

Um because I like reading the rumors. As well I have the power to not open a rumor post if I chose not to.

Whats your excuse ?

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Um because I like reading the rumors. As well I have the power to not open a rumor post if I chose not to.

Whats your excuse ?

pp

Only section I know how to get into. Other people have informative articles to read. And your remark makes you sound like you are 12.

Edited by murd11
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

14 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Only section I know how to get into. Other people have informative articles to read. And your remark makes you sound like you are 12.

Please go away. Your negative comments are bringing down my rumor section high!!! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Hilarious really you saying he sounds like 12 yet you have no idea how to navigate the forum for all the other News section...you sound like you are 6....lol

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, murd11 said:

Luigi is full of it

30 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Please go away. Your negative comments are bringing down my rumor section high!!! 😂

So Are U Suggesting That We Flush The ‘Murd’ ? :o 

Man Toilet GIF

And Just For Giving ‘Crap’ To Luigi ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, murd11 said:

Because he's eager for the RV to get  to a conclusion, I'd imagine.......aND HE READS WHATEVER MIGHT SEEM TO REPORT SOMETHING MORE OR LESS RELATED TO THAT.....Me thinks, at least

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1