Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hannity Proposes Massive Armed Force To 'Surround' All Schools And Stores

Fox News host Sean Hannity is calling for a virtual police state of armed ex-cops and military to “surround” schools and shopping malls to prevent mass shootings. 

“Every school,” Hannity said. “Secure the perimeter of those schools. Equip them with retired police and military, they should be on every floor of every school.”

Retired police and military could volunteer for 15 hours a week in exchange for paying no federal or state income taxes, he suggested.

“We can do that with stores. We can do that in malls. We can do that pretty much anywhere the public is,” Hannity said. “Courthouses, we can expand that out everywhere and keep Americans safe.”  

Hannity, who has campaigned for President Donald Trump and reportedly advises him in private, has made the proposal in the past as well. 

There are close to 100,000 public and 35,000 private K-12 schools in the United States so a force large enough to “surround the perimeter” and be on each floor would require several hundred thousand people, if not more. Statista reported that there were 116,000 shopping malls 

in the U.S. as of 2017, adding several hundred thousand more to the Hannity Force. 

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, there are currently 701,000 full-time sworn law enforcement officers in the country; the Hannity Force would essentially come close to matching or even exceeding those numbers, especially if his plan was expanded “everywhere” to include other non-mall stores and shopping centers, courthouses, etc.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/sean-hannity-force-schools-malls-054521306.html

I thought conservatives want less government involvement... This clown is calling for a police state like the old Soviet Union... This can't be real.

B/A

I was listening to Sean Hannity yesterday when he made his proposal. As usual left-wing media are exaggerating what he said. What he proposed is that schools and businesses hire retired military retired police officers and off-duty police officers to Patrol these places. And he suggested that the way to pay for it was it if they volunteer 15 hours a week they would have to pay no taxes on their other income.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was listening to Sean Hannity yesterday when he made his proposal. As usual left-wing media are exaggerating what he said. What he proposed is that schools and businesses hire retired military retired police officers and off-duty police officers to Patrol these places. And he suggested that the way to pay for it was it if they volunteer 15 hours a week they would have to pay no taxes on their other income.

Nope... Read his quotes... I can't believe any American would want to live like Communist China or Russia and be welcomed by armed guards at every venue they visit. You know what will come next. When you enter they will say "Show me your papers". Personally I don't want to live in a police state. Freedom isn't free. To live in a free society some will pay the ultimate price. The alternative is to live in Nazi Germany. I can't imagine any American being okay with that.

If anyone here supports this concept they cannot claim they love The United States of America. This suggestion is an assault on freedom. Pure and simple.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I didn't read is quotes, I heard him say it live on the air. You and I both know reading is quotes possibly altared is not the same thing. However, I concur with your assessment. As I heard him say these things I was reminded of when I was in the Philippines in the mid-1980s compliments of the USMC. I remember walking into what was a pizza parlor and noticing an armed officer with a shotgun standing at the door. I asked him was that really necessary? He said yes the rate of robberies and shootings in this community were such that no one would go out if there weren't armed guards. Sadly I fear America is now entering That phase. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Take this for what it's worth...It is called Statism, basically just another religion demanding blind acceptance. 

Statism is a "belief"  that the state should control either economic or social policy, or both. Real patriots reject this,

but cannot stop it. Too many desire full govt. control, based upon the belief of Statism and that belief is firmly entrenched within both political parties.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1