Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes, I'm Still Here :)

Bumper64

Bumper64,

I was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2012 (1 year before I retired from the US Army)!  Had a port installed, had colon re-section surgery and went through 7 months of chemotherapy!  I’m 7 years clean...hang in there (you can beat this)...if you want someone to talk to (who knows what you’re going through “first hand”)...please reach out anytime!!!

👍🇺🇸

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Bumper64,

I was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2012 (1 year before I retired from the US Army)!  Had a port installed, had colon re-section surgery and went through 7 months of chemotherapy!  I’m 7 years clean...hang in there (you can beat this)...if you want someone to talk to (who knows what you’re going through “first hand”)...please reach out anytime!!!

👍🇺🇸

Sorry to hear, CSM(R)Thackrey....All the Best to you too.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bumper64. I feel for you and your circumstances. I really do. I see the humor you have is still intact ... willing to show people the door ... 😉😊 . Keep that up as it will help in the over coming process. Thousands must be giving you advice. Listen to the Dr. As a one on one Nurse I have seen many receiving chemo and or radiation to battle  stupid cancer. I hope and pray in Jesus's name that your MD does not ignore rebooting your immune system once treatments stop.  Gotta build up the white blood cells asap. A point MD's often over look or ignore. Consider supplements to this point. To start such as moringa which has antibiotic and anti inflamitory properties. If so inclined google 18 scientific benefits of moringa. I believe thats the title. As a Christian I hate cancer. I pray that the hand of God will touch you now. That His Holy Spirit will send a warmth throughout you body and purge your body of all cancer ... period. In Jesus's name I pray.  Amen. I pray that the Dr's, on your next visit and lab work will not be able to explain how there is NO CANCER SIGNS IN YOU . This will be the case if they say that, or something like ... the treatments have worked faster and better in you than they normally do. In Jesus's name I pray.  Amen. Receive that Bump. And believe that Bump.  Praying for ya.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My very first post on this great community. I have never posted before since I never felt I had anything good I can contribute. Until now. 

Bumper, I wish you nothing but the best and a strong finish to what you are going through!

I have sat in the background through all the years along with all the ups and downs of this ride we are on and have enjoyed all of your posts, bumps, and wit! I know this will turn out well for you and expect the posts to keep coming! 

Sincerely

Guy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6